Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 10: Dawn of a new person

----------------------------------------

I felt very lonely because Paree was not present. Just then Dushtu called me and said that I was summoned by Subroto at his room. As I entered I found that a new girl was sitting next to Maithili, 

Subroto looked at me and said that he wanted me to meet his sister-in-law, Maithili’s cousin sister, Arunima. He also said that Arunima was studying at B.A. first year in a college in Kolkata and 

they stays in South Kolkata. I sensed that Subroto was trying to get me acquainted with her young sister-in-law. I laughed in my mind.

Arunima, probably nineteen years old, a budding rose. She looked at me with her big black eyes. She was definitely good looking lady. I put my arms around Subroto’s shoulder and told him 

---“Hey Mama, I want to be alone for some time. I am not actually feeling well.”

I looked at Maithili and bowed down before her, she smiled at me on seeing me bowing. She asked as what I was doing.

I smiled at her and said ---“Churni, you are very beautiful. I should have met you before.”

Maithili’s ears turned red, she looked quiet angrily towards Subroto as no one calls her this name, except him.

I nudged Subroto by his shoulder and told him that I was joking.

I went downstairs, asked for a cup of coffee and then went upstairs. There was no one, up stairs. I looked up, the sun was overhead. I walked to one corner, outstretched my arms, closed my eyes 

and I took a deep breath.

While sipping the coffee, I thought about Paree. I thought about our relation. In reality she was a distant cousin of my mom’s, and there is no blood relation amongst both of us. I was unable to 

make out the reason, why one would oppose our love. Only because, she was two years senior to me? Could that be a valid reason to oppose our love? I was her nephew but a very very distant 

one. I could not make my heart to understand why our love can be forbidden. No it was not forbidden. She is a girl and I am a boy, both are human being with heart beating evenly inside our 

chest. Society, we live in a society full of prejudices. No one, neither my mom nor Grand Aunt will understand us. Love happens, it strike suddenly, out of nowhere. You feel your heart racing faster 

when you are with your love. You feel your pulse stops, when your loved one is not with you.

I came back to senses as I heard a sweet voice ---“Hi, I came to ask you for lunch.”

I turned my head only to find Arunima standing behind me.

---“Oh! Yeah, I totally forgot for lunch, sorry. So who sent you here to call me? Your sister or brother in law?”

Arunima answered---“My sister asked me to call you as they are moving to take lunch.”

“So” on the way downstairs, Arunima asked me “You live in Kolkata?”

---“Yes, I live in north Kolkata and probably you are from south.”

---“Yes, from Dhakuria.”

I looked at her, she was definitely stylist. She wore a beautiful crimson coloured saree with backless blouse tied in a knot over her back-riff. She was also fair and of good physique.

---“So, you are into final years of college?”

---“Yes, I am.”

---“Then?”

---“Then what?”

---“I mean what after college? You want to pursue higher studies or get a job.”

I asked myself, why this lady was asking so many queries to me.

I answered ---“I have to get a job. I am also doing my computers from a private organization.”

I asked her about her ambition. She said that she had none. She wants her life to be simple, complete graduation and then nothing. I nodded my head in accordance. Totally opposite of Paree.

At the dining place we found only two places to be vacant, so without any choice we had to sit side by side.

Maithili and Subroto were just opposite to us. Maithili whispered something in Subroto’s ears and they looked at us. I was damn sure that Maithili was trying to fix me up with Arunima. What a 

fool they could be, I thought.

During the whole luncheon, everyone was talking, but I kept silent. Just nodding and smiling some times to the words thrown to me.

After lunch, time was not passing by, I looked around. Again I was called by Subroto to one corner. He asked me as what has happened, what was the reason that I have become so quiet since 

morning. I told him that nothing has happened. I lied to him, that I was missing my heartbeat; instead I told him that Grand Aunt showed me the mango tree I planted some eighteen years ago. 

On seeing and hearing her I felt something to happen inside my chest, so I was bit into my shell. He told me to cheer up.

Subroto ---“You see, Arunima, why don’t you take her around the house? See she is perfectly matched for you. She is young, radiant, intelligent and stylist.”

I faintly smiled at Subroto ---“Oh! Dude, why are you trying to do this?”

---“Why, don’t you feel something after beholding such a beautiful lady? I am being asked about her by my friends and I am asking you to take her out and you are ignoring? What has happened 

to you? Now you go to the roof, I will send her.”

Ok, I nodded.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 18-12-2019, 06:08 PM