Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 9: The lost childhood found again

-------------------------------------------------

For how long or how little I slept, I didn’t know. I woke up when I felt a hard slap on the back of my head. With sleepy eyes, I looked around. I found myself on the ground of the tent-house and 

Subroto lying few feet away from me also on the ground. I looked up to search for who slapped me. To my astonishment, Indrani Mashi was standing there with enraged eyes.

She screamed at both of us ---“You, two pigs sleeping here? Everyone in the house is looking for you two. Do you have any sense in your head?”

I nudged Subroto to wake him up. Subroto woke up scratching his head.

---“Sorry Mashi, we just got carried away last night.”

She noticed the bottle and glasses on a chair; hurriedly she threw her shawl over the chair to hide those, as we heard some footsteps approaching us.

She called out ---“They are here in the tent-house. They were here all the night.”

My mom, Grand Aunt, Paree, Maithili all came. They all started yelling at us.

Indrani Mashi sensed our helplessness and rescued us, saying that, we were of young blood and we were simply enjoying ourselves.

Maithili came near Subroto and tugged him away.

Grand Aunt and mom disappeared after giving us a good scolding.

Paree came to me, fresh as a jasmine flower. I could sense that she has already taken her bath, from the odour emanated from her heavenly body.

She asked me ---“What were you two doing here, in this cold night?”

---“Nothing dear, we just got carried away.” With the corner of my eyes I glanced at Indrani Mashi, who still stood there. She called one of the servants working there and asked to clean the 

bottles and glasses before anyone could know.

As I entered the house, I felt hundreds of pairs of eyes looking at me. I felt very awkward. Mainly I saw dad and Sumanto Mama looking at me with a definite rage in their eyes.

Paree took me inside a room and asked me to sit on the bed. She stood in-front of me. I was coming to my senses; Paree was combing my disheveled hair with her tender fingers.

She had bathed already; she looked fresh like a Lilly soaked in dew drops. She was looking radiant in a white flowing salwar suit with heavy silvery embroidery all over. Her long tresses folded 

neatly in a bun, softly rested below her nape. She smelled like a fresh plucked jasmine. I took her in my embrace, forgot that the curtain of the door was not closed. I looked her with pleading eyes 

---“I am sorry, I am very sorry for what happened last night.”

She smiled at me with a motherly love ---“That’s ok. It is nature of naughty boys to be naughty during this time. I am not angry.”

I was happy ---“So you are not angry, Oh my so sweet Paree. That’s the reason you have stole my heart.”

---“Can you help me, tying this necklace around my neck” As she handed my mom’s necklace to me.

She turned around and I stood behind her. Gently she pulled her bun away from her nape and her beautiful creamy smooth nape came to my view. As I held both ends of the necklace to tie around 

her neck, my fingers trembled a bit. I could not control my temptation of kissing her nape. I touched her nape with my lips. My wet lips send tingling sensation all over her body. She trembled and 

looked at me above her shoulder.

---“You are again being naughty. Lock the S please, before someone sees us together.”

I locked the S of the necklace and gently rubbed her slender neck on both sides. She purred like a baby kitten and turned around. I held her tightly in my arms so as she could not get away. I asked 

her, what she was going to wear for the afternoon. She said that she has no idea and asked me instead as to what she could wear.

---“You are always beautiful; anything you wear looks good on you. You are just an angel.”

I pleaded her for a small kiss.

She rubbed her nose over mine and pushed me ---“Now go to bathroom and freshen up. Take bath properly, you smell awful.”

Just then we heard someone coming near the door. Paree hurriedly released herself from my embrace as we found Indrani Mashi entered our room, cutting short the warmth of Paree’s love.

Paree looked at Indrani Mashi and slapped my face coyly ---“Just get into bathroom and fresh yourself up.”

I looked at Indrani Mashi; she said to Paree that my mom was searching for her. I asked her why she was searching. She nodded her head; she does not know the reason. Paree went away, leaving 

me with Indrani Mashi. Before getting out of the room, Paree glanced at me brought her index finger near her luscious lips and threw a sly flying kiss. As Indrani Mashi’s back was towards the 

door, so she could not see what Paree just did. She came near me and asked since when I started drinking. She enquired whether my mom and dad were aware of my deeds or not. I silently 

looked at the ceiling and answered that no one knows about that. I thanked Indrani Mashi for whatever she did back at the tent-house. She laughingly pushed me to the bathroom and asked me to 

come downstairs quickly.

I hurried to the bathroom to take my bath and fresh up myself so as not to waste much time. Paree was not coming with us to our home. So I had to make most of whatever time I can spend with 

her. I came downstairs but I could not find my mom neither Paree. I asked someone about my mom, but that person nodded her head and went away. I walked around looking for them. As I walked 

to balcony, I saw Grand Aunt sitting on a chair instructing something to Chandrani and Meghna. I walked up to her and stood silently. After their conversation got finished I asked Grand Aunt 

whether she know whereabouts of my mom or not. I was definite that, Paree would be with my mom. I was sure that Paree would also like to spend most of the time with her ChotoMa as she was 

not coming with us. Grand Aunt told me that Paree and my mom along with my dad has gone for shopping. My mom asked Paree that what she was going to wear for tonight. Paree told her that 

she might wear saree or salwar, but was not sure as to what to wear. So my mom took her for shopping. I asked that in this village where one could find a shop. Grand Aunt replied that they have 

gone to the town and will be coming back by evening before sundown. It was only 10 o clock and probably they will come back by 3 in the evening. I could not think of anything to do for the five 

long hours.

I was furious on Paree and Mom, how could they leave me and go away.

Grand Aunt asked me to sit beside her. She started telling me stories of my childhood days at this house. I was laughing as I heard how naughty I was while I was a baby. I used to crawl all over 

the place and Paree used to run behind me. Subroto was then also a small boy. He used to take me to the pond behind the house. He used to catch fish with his small hook and we used to free 

those fish again into the pond. She said to me that she want to show me something.

Just then we saw a car to stop in-front of the house. I saw a few girls and ladies to come out. I and Grand Aunt ignored them as we walked past. She took me to the back of the house. After a long 

time, I came to this part of the house. We walked through the fruit orchard full of different trees; some of jackfruit, some of guava, some of mangoes and many more. After walking some distance, 

she pointed to the huge pond.

---“You see the pond, you probably don’t remember anything.”

---“Yes I don’t remember anything.”

She took my hand and took me to one corner of the pond and asked me to touch a mango tree over there.

---“Look at this tree. You were only four years old. One day after I finished my morning puja, you came to me and asked me to come with you. You showed me that you have planted this tree. See 

how it has grown all over the years.”

Grand Aunt gently rubbed her soothing palms all over my head and said ---“You have grown up so as this tree. This tree still bears very sweet mangoes, best of my orchard.”

She looked at me with bit of tearful eyes ---“My bones are getting old day by day, same is with your mom. I can feel her pain she has locked inside her heart for so many years.”

Slowly she sat on the earth, beside the pond and asked me to sit beside her.

She started saying ---“Ulupi, your mother has done a lot for our family. It was us, who misjudged her and went away.”

I yelled out ---“Didan, why are you telling me these? Just forget these things.”

She looked at me; I saw pain in her eyes. ---“One daughter, cut between two mother’s, separated by time. You will not understand.” She again shook me by my hair.

Just then I saw Indrani Mashi coming for us. On seeing her; we were bit astonished. Grand Aunt asked Indrani Mashi as what has happened. Instead Indrani asked Grand Aunt as what were we 

doing alone in the garden.

As we walked towards the house, Grand Aunt told Indrani Mashi about what we were talking about. Indrani Mashi told us that few guests have arrived from the bride’s house and was searching 

for her. She searched whole house and courtyard for us but we were nowhere, then someone told her that we were in the orchard.

On reaching the house, Grand Aunt was surrounded by several guests and ladies. I felt awkward amongst them so I backtracked from there.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 18-12-2019, 06:06 PM