Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 4: First Kiss

------------------------

Everyone got on the bus; it was a two by two luxury bus. Mom and dad, uncles and aunts. The crowd in the bus was very much merry making. My eyes were searching for Paree only, in that 

crowd.

Ahh!!! I found Paree standing at the last but third seat.

She called out my name ---“Abhimanyu, come here, I have got someplace to settle down.”

I again obeyed her like a faithful donkey. She took the window seat and I sat beside her. The crowded bus was warm. Everyone was talking in their peak of their voice.

Bus started for the journey. As the journey would be a long one, so my mom suggested that we should sing and dance in the bus.

Everyone nodded affirmatively. So who will start was the question.

The elders suggested that the younger generation should engage themselves in the sing and dance.

We sat close to each other; our arms were touching each others. Paree was giving a queer look to me, but was not saying a word. I thought that I might have dropped an atom bomb, so better to 

keep quiet.

From somewhere, someone shouted ---“Where is Paree, we have not heard of her for a quiet long time after the bus has started. This is very unusual behavior of Paree.”

I brought down my face near her ears ---“Paree, what happened. Have I said something wrong, I am sorry. See everyone in the bus is looking for you.”

She looked at me with her deep gaze --- “I thought that you were attentively hearing my plea, but see you have heard none. You simply don’t understand how I feel, I want to study.”

---“I am sorry, Paree. I have heard all your words. Now please answer them, all the people are looking for you.”

I seemed to find some bead of pearls dropped from her eyes. But she was a brilliant lady to hide her feelings.

She called out in her top voice laughing---“Paree is here.”

Some lady from the front called Paree to her.

She stood up and looked at me ---“Give me passage.”

The seats were crammed up. Paree squeezed to get out, while doing so her fleshy bottoms touched my upper arms sending a lightning sensation all over my spine, again. My chin touched her 

spine, the back of Paree, the exposed space between her waist and blouse. Her skin felt smooth as silk on my chin. I held her narrow waist to help her get out of the place. Perhaps, while I 

touched her waist, I caressed her smooth skin little bit. On touching her creamy skin, goose bumps rose all over my skin.

Paree looked behind over her shoulders and squeezed her nose playfully.

---“Coming back shortly, Abhimanyu.”

But as usual, as she was the most sought after lady in the bus, being the youngest sister of the groom and also she had a beautiful voice for singing, she was caught in a web of relatives and 

friends.

The bus went on, cutting through the dark winter night.

All the relatives inside the bus started singing and dancing along with Paree.

Paree got lost in somewhere in the crowd again.

No that was not purely true, at times she was looking at me with inviting eyes, pleading me to join them.

But as I was a not much of a social animal, I was hesitant to join.

After sometime, after much of dancing, everyone got tired, so someone suggested that the younger’s should play antakshari.

It seemed ok with everyone.

So Paree, first started with a song --- “Piya tu aab to aaja,……” and constantly looked at me with corner of her eyes.

Many people in the bus might have felt something brewing up, but mom and dad was sure, that since she was my Masi (Aunt), so there was nothing serious.

After that I felt the urge to show what I was feeling. I gathered all my courage to start singing.

---“Tujhyee dekha too yeh jana sanam.. Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam….” The then hit song from Sharukh Khan’s movie DDLJ.

Paree was taken aback, in fact everyone on the bus was taken aback to hear a new voice out of nowhere.

Voices rose, enquiring about me.

Paree came to my help, ---“This is Abhimanyu, and he is son of Ulupi di, sitting over there.”

Many elders exclaimed ---“Good god, Ulupi, your son has grown up.”

Paree was now by my side, she said to everyone that we could play antakshari while being seated also.

Thank god, at last, I would get some time to sit with her.

So everyone got seated on their seats.

I was sitting at the aisle of the bus so Paree kneeled down over the seat resting her arms over my shoulders. I could feel her soft bosoms crushing on the back of neck. She rested her chin over 

my head and her both hands around my shoulders. The soft fleshy warm bosoms felt awesome although those fleshy mounds were covered with clothes.

Again the songs started to flow from every corner of the bus.

The movement of the bus helping me to enjoy the soft touch of her boobs and she was combing my hair also with her thin fingers.

Mom might have noticed with the corner of her eye, as what all was going on, but probably she ignored. As we all were grown up people.

One by one, the voices dropped.

People were getting tired and then after thirty minutes or so, the songs stopped.

Paree yelled ---“So is there no one to continue?”

Mom said --- “No Paree, no one. Everyone should take some rest now. It is about 8:30 night, we will be reaching the venue by 9:30 or so. So to look fresh one should take rest.”

Being a teacher, my mom has a commanding voice and every one obeyed.

Paree sat comfortably beside me on the seat by the window.

The bus was racing through the dead night. Now only the sound of the bus grinning could be heard. She rested her head on my right shoulder and looked outside.

She has not brought any winter clothes so as she could show her saree and her make ups and all. After all that was her youngest brother’s marriage.

I felt that she might be feeling cold, so I wrapped my cream Kashmiri shawl around her.

I touched her round shoulder while wrapping my shawl and asked her --- “Why so quiet, Paree?”

Paree ---“Thank you for the shawl, I was really feeling cold. I should have bought some warm clothes with me. I am a dumb.”

---“No no, you are not a simple dumb, but a beautiful dumb.” I laughed and teased her.

Paree ---“Shoo away, you naughty boy.”

---Can I ask you something?”

Paree ---“Ok”

---“How was your college days?”

Paree --- “Good, nothing special”

---“Do you have any boyfriend?”

Paree looked at me with her big eyes ---“Why asking so?”

As she looked up at me, our face came within millimeters of reach to each others. I could feel her warm breath all over my face and similar she could feel mine.

---“No, just like that, I mean, you are such a beautiful girl with a good amount of brain in that head. So definitely I thought that you might have lots of boyfriends.”

Paree smiled naughtily at me and squeezed her nose ---“Am I smelling some heart burns somewhere? You should not eye your auntie, Abhi.”

ABHI, she said my name in abbreviated form, sounded like koel chirp in my ears.

A long breath escaped from my mouth as I looked straight --- “No. Never, why should I be jealous of someone.” But actually in my heart I felt a bit of jealousy on that unknown face.

Paree ---“No, Abhi I had none. No special boyfriends as such. Everyone was friendlier with me, but I did not felt something happening in me with all those guys around me. Some feelings deep in 

my heart had not happened to me which I can as attraction. Till today I have not felt something like that.”

---“Does that mean you have closed all the doors of your heart, so that no one could enter.”

Paree --- “No, not that, till today I have not met.”

Again as I looked at her face, there was some inviting look in her eyes.

Paree ---“Till today I meant to say, I did not say till now, dumb ass.”

Oh God! Did she mean that she was falling for me? Huge waves came crashing on the shore of my heart.

---“Paree why had you said all those words to me this evening, at courtyard?”

Paree --- “I felt so, just like that. Something I can’t explain. Now stop talking. Let me have some rest.”

I gently placed my right arm around her narrow waist and pulled her nearer me. She nuzzled comfortably on my right enjoyed the warmth of my body and rested her head on my right shoulder and 

closed her eyes. My fingers caressed her bare skin of waist near her small round soft belly.

In the dim light of the bus, she looked like an angel, resting quietly in my arms.

After sometime someone from the front announced that the bus would reach the venue within minutes so everyone should get up.

I shook Paree gently to wake her up --- “We will reach the venue within minutes, get up and get properly dressed.”

She looked at me with sleepy eyes --- “Oh!! No. Why so early?”

The bus reached the venue. My mom came to my seat and asked Paree to get up.

That when I felt that my mom treats Paree as her daughter also.

Mom ---“Paree, my golden angel, get up, see we have to get down.”

On hearing my mom’s voice, she got shaken, straightened up herself, rubbed her face and took out her purse to have her last minute makeup.

Everyone got down from bus except us, as she was engrossed to finish her makeup on her face.

I stood up, bent down; my heart was racing like a Ferrari.

Sensing my warm breath on her head Paree looked up. Our eyes met in some passionate love. I gathered all my courage, every bit of strength from the abyss of my heart and closed my eyes and 

kissed her forehead.

Then with a leap, I hurried down from the bus so as not to look into Paree’s eyes. I could not even look behind as to see what she was doing.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 18-12-2019, 05:56 PM