Non-erotic Suchismita - My Forbidden Love - by Pinuram [Completed]
Chapter 3: Beauty Captivated

---------------------------------

I was again alone standing with my thoughts, what if she does not ever come to talk to me. But then I thought that why should she would not talk to me, I was only her cousin sister’s son. No 

harm in talking.

The sun was reaching the west horizon. Everyone got busy in dressing themselves in their best dress to attend the marriage. As we were from the groom’s family, so I had to be a part of the 

groom procession.

I came to know that, the bride’s house is somewhat four hours journey by bus to a place called Ranaghat, and the time of marriage was at late night.

I generally, being a Bengali, wear Dhuti and Punjabi in the marriage ceremonies of my near and dear ones.

So that day also I wore my patent Dhuti and Punjabi. And except groom, I was the only person to wear that dress, so I was easily being identified.

Every where was a chaos of getting dressed up.

The sun went down, the marriage house lit up with thousands of bulbs and tubes.

I was again alone in the crowd, with my senses of Paree.

I felt a tug on my arm, as I looked over my shoulder, I saw a boy of probably eight years old calling me.

I asked ---“What happened?”

---“Hi, I am, Dushtu, everyone calls me dushtu and I am Shasanko’s son.”

---“Ok, glad to meet you, dushtu.”

---“My youngest aunt, Paree, is calling you in the courtyard.”

Oh!!! My god, at last, god answered my call I thought. Well Paree, was looking for me. I felt like turbulent waves crashing in my heart.

But I asked dushtu ---“Why, is she calling me?”

That naughty small boy giggled at me --- “Go and meet her and ask yourself why she is asking about you.”

Saying that, the boy vanished in the crowd somewhere.

While I was walking towards the courtyard, I felt my heart thumping hard in my chest.

The evening was cold, but even after that I was feeling warm due to anxiety of meeting Paree.

As I stepped in the courtyard, I found Paree standing there with few other ladies, among them my mom was also present and all air in my chest was blown away.

Mom looked at me and called me near --- “Come, where were you all day long.”

Paree also asked me playfully --- “Yes, Abhimanyu, where were you for the whole day.”

I could not mutter the truth, that I was engrossed in your thought for the day.

Mom told me that the bus would leave at six pm from here, so where ever I stay I should not be late for the bus.

Paree was dressed in a gorgeous black saree with heavy embroidery of golden threads. She was looking just like an angel fallen from heaven on earth.

Paree came to my side and touched my arm and told to my mom --- “Don’t worry Ulupi di, I will take care as I took care of him in childhood days.”

As she touched my arms, I felt goose bumps all over my skin. Umm….. What a soft touch, a strange sensation ran down my spine.

She stood by my side; she would be of five feet four inches I assumed a few inches shorter than me. Again her sweet jasmine fragrance filled my nostrils.

I looked at her, what a beautiful lady she was. Full ripe with her youth and beauty. Big black eyes, trimmed dark black eyebrows just like whip. Pouting yet luscious red lips. Carved chin, chiseled 

nose.

She looked at me and asked me to walk with her.

I was speechless, and felt mesmerized by her beauty. Walked along with her.

Paree asked --- “So, you don’t remember anything of our childhood days.”

I nodded negatively.

She started talking to me --- “You, I heard is good in studies and doing well in college.”

I nodded again positively.

---“You are looking very handsome in this dress, Dhuti and Punjabi. Do you love to wear this type of Bengali dress in every occasion?”

I nodded negatively. I was speechless as my ears were filled with her sweet voice. I was only a mere spectator and she was doing all the chatting.

---“I did my B.Sc in physics; I heard that you are also in the same stream?”

I nodded again.

---“I wanted to study, but my mom is adamant about my marriage now-a-days. Basically it was my idea to call Ulupi di (my mom), as she had her higher studies and now she is working as a 

teacher in the same school where I used to read. I thought your mom could pacify my mom to take up my higher studies so that I also can be a teacher.”

I nodded and was walking with her silently. She was holding my left arm lightly; our fingers were touching at time, sending a sweet sensation along my spine. At times whenever I looked at her, 

my gaze always travelled to her upper chest. The part exposed out, the upper bulge of her bosom, soft melons of pure female flesh.

Ufff …. What it would feel like to have a handful of those melons in my fist, I thought.

---“I have explained my views to your mom, and Ulupi di is waiting for a perfect time to tell my mom about my ambitions. I know she will not ignore your mom. I have heard that your mom used to 

love me as her own daughter and my mom used to obey her very much. Time has passed for long, and we were definitely not in touch. But few days earlier my mom talked about your mom, and 

expressed her deep regards she even now has in her heart for Ulupi di. So I am sure that if Ulupi di tells my mom, she will not ignore.”

She looked up at me.

---“What do you think Abhimanyu; my mom will let me to pursue my higher studies?”

I looked up at the dark sky gazing at the stars.

---“Hey, Abhimanyu, from last few minutes I am the person who is doing all the talking. Do you have tongue in your mouth or not. You have not said a single word, just nodded your head like a 

donkey. What happened to you, say something?”

I looked up in the sky, gathered all my courage and the words that came out of my mouth: “You are very beautiful, Paree.” Saying that, I closed my eyes tightly, expecting a harsh slap on my face.

Paree suddenly stopped walking, left my hand and looked up at me ---“So, you were actually not hearing any of my words, and such a naughty boy you are that you are imagining your own aunt.”

She slapped hard on my hand ---“You naughty boy, you are very naughty”.

I muttered all my courage to look down at her, as she stood in front of me in a corner of the courtyard.

---“Not actually, I heard whatever you said, but you are very beautiful.”

---“Naughty boy, anyways thanks for the compliments.” She smiled at me.

I asked her --- “Why are you not with your friends?”

Paree said that her friends were invited for the reception and not for the marriage ceremony. As she was much younger so she was feeling left out in the crowd.

I was about to touch her, take her palms in mine, when I heard my mom calling us that the bus was leaving for the marriage so we must get on to the bus.

I thought what a wrong timing was that?

Paree sensed that my hand was approaching hers; she giggled and ran away towards the bus.

While leaving me alone there she said to me --- “I will be waiting….”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbidden Love by Pinuram [Completed] - by usaiha2 - 18-12-2019, 05:53 PM