Incest My mother-in-law and I a real story of a pervert ( 100% Real )
I still remember the memories of going to stay at my in-laws house during our summer holidays long back. I always used to secretly look forward to such visits. The fleshy and plump body of my short, elderly mother-in-law used to bring water into my mouth.
Many years ago on one such trip I accidentally came upon my MIL's freshly worn undergarments and I became a total fan of her inners. She had just returned from a long day at her office & had quickly changed into her usual house gown. Soon after, I had gone into the common bathroom. As I was coming out I spotted a flimsy panty in the corner of the laundry basket. I picked it up & inspected it. Ahhh! it was still warm & moist! It was surely not my wife's. Ghoddd! it was my dear squeezable ma-in-law's! The crotch was almost wet! When I realized that the sticky liquid there had recently come out from inside her middle-aged cunt hole, I became mad with lust! Without thinking I moved it to my nose & inhaled deeply. Aaaahh, the heavy musky heady aroma!

That cotton panty was hugging her thick choot lips for the whole day in office! And then the long journey back in the hot sweaty bus. May be, there even was a youthful strong lad standing close behind her in the crowded bus. He must have rubbed her fleshy buttocks with his thick young instrument & quietly stroked her bulging belly with his fingers under her saree pallu all through their long bus ride together. This must have surely added my MIL's cuntal secretions along with her sweat into her thin jutty.

All these wicked thoughts were too much for me & automatically my fingers went into my lungi & caught my throbbing lund! Soon my boiling white blobs were added to her hot juices in the crotch of her panties!

pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: attempts to watch my mother-in-law nude ( 100% Real ) - by pylode - 18-12-2019, 03:58 PM