Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
That evening when Avi opened the door, she was in a sexy saree. Which was shabbily put on. It seemed that she had put it on in hurry.
[Image: f1.jpg]

There was a big smile on her face. And VJ also had a similar smile on his face.

VJ was serving dinner, so I washed my hands and we all sat for dinner. It was very quiet … after I finished my dinner I logged into the cameras with wifi and checked the recordings.
I was shocked with the show. Avi was all inviting towards VJ and As soon as VJ entered the house he saw the saree and got the idea, he immediately pounced on Avi, they started smooching kissing and touching.
VJ dropped his pants and then removed all his clothes and became full nude.
Avi told him, take me VJ today I'm yours.

Vj opened her blouse and started to suck on the boobs and then he turned her around and lifted her saree and started to finger her and then he pushed is erect rod in her pussy and started to pump her. HE banged her for 5 mins and emptied his juice in her.
Then both sat on the couch and started kissing each other. Avi took VJ's limp dick in her mouth and cleaned of all the juices from it.
They just rested for some time and Avi went to the toilet, As I'm sure VJ's juices were now following down her legs.
The rest of the evening they did their work for an hour. All the time teasing and kissing and touching each other.

Then Vj was sitting on the couch and Avi came out of the kitchen, she gave him a look and then she went in the room and from there she called him out to come in.

When VJ came in looking for Avi, he found her sleeping on his bed with just the petticoat and blouse.
[Image: T3.jpg]
He quickly undressed and jumped on her and started to ravish her body and
kissed her on her lips and bit her lips. Then he started to kiss her chest, he was kissing and biting her hard, Avi was making ouch sounds. Then VJ removed her blouse and panty. And started to suck her nipples very hard and pinching them,he was treating like an object.
[Image: It.jpg]
Then he lifted her petticoat and slapped her bum. He turned her around and slapped her bum again and again leaving red marks on them. Avi was in pain but VJ was not relenting and then he again turned her and started slapping her boobs.
[Image: If.jpg]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 06:05 PM