Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I reached home 1 hr late as planned. I was thinking Avi would be angry as I had told her I will come early. But she opened the door with a smile so I was happy and exchanged the normal pleasantries. Avi was wearing a tight punjabi dress with cleavage and with dupatta.
[Image: 30.jpg]

VJ was sitting on the couch and he winked at me when he saw me so I got an idea that VJ had fucked my wife.

Avi went in the kitchen, and I followed her. I told her she was looking sexy and before I could say further she removed her duppatta and said “happy”.
I smiled and asked her what VJ has tried on her. She looked away and said nothing …….. the usual.

VJ was excited to tell me the events of the evening, but Avi was around so he was just gesturing with his hands. But I wanted to see the phone. So I Picked up the phone and went in the bathroom to freshen up.

I forwarded through the video and I could see VJ talking with Avi the voice was not very clear. But I can see them talking and smiling.
Avi was going in and out of the kitchen and VJ was following her like a dog on heat. He trying take a chance on her, but she was either moving him away or going away. I think she was telling him that Biju will be back home soon.
Then she took her phone and made a call, this was a call to me. Which I did not pick up. I just sent her a message “Sorry, stuck at work”.
After the message, Avi was a changed person. Again she went back into the kitchen, but when she came out she was not wearing her duppatta.
VJ also got the hint and started to touching her waist and her back. Avi was giving him more liberties. Then she turned around and started to walk away. But Vj her waist and pulled her back and then hugged her from behind and started to press her boobs and then he moved his hand on her back and moved her hair to one side and kissed on her shoulder and neck.
Then he turned her around, Avi was looking and him and shaking her head saying No No. But VJ put his hand behind her head and pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. Then he kissed her neck and her chest. VJ tried to pull her dress up, But she stopped him and told him something and VJ nodded YES.
I think she told him that she does not want to have sex.
But then VJ again started to kiss her all over body and put his hand in her panties and started to rub her pussy. He said something in her ear and then Avi loosned her pyjama to let his hand in easily. Avi kept one of her leg on a chair to open her pussy and VJ massaging her pussy vigorously, I could see Avi was enjoying this. Then VJ dropped in pants and took Avi's hand put it on his dick. Avi did some natak, but VJ told her something and they moved towards the couch.
VJ sat on the couch with his erect dick pointing at Avi.
From there I could hear them clearly as they were no closer to the hidden phone.

VJ: Hold my dick Avi and come on give me some fun if you don't want to enjoy.
Avi: ok, But no fucking. Just oral
VJ: Comeon Avi

Then Avi sat on the floor and started to the shake his dick…

VJ: its too dry make it wet
Avi: How? …. No
VJ: yes please suck it also. I know you want to..please

Avi moved ahead and took his member in her mouth. VJ pulled her up and asked her to sit besides him and then started to kiss her and rub her pussy and took her head and bend her over his cock. Avi open her mouth and took it in. vj was pressing her boobs and pushing her head down, pushing his cock deepthroat.
Avi loves to such cock and was enjoying it.
Then he pulled her up and smooched her and then asked her
VJ:Avi can I lick your pussy, I sure you are wet.
Avi: no I afraid what it will lead to sex, that is wrong.
VJ: how can it be wrong if both of enjoyed it and we are not hurting anyone.
Avi: no I don't want to do it.
VJ: I sure your husband will not mind, he is very open minded. The way you dress so sexy. He doesn't mind.
Avi: No I'm just not ready now.
VJ: ok don't worry, we will not fuck.

Saying that VJ opened her pyjama and removed it one swoop. He sat between her legs and pulled her panty down.

VJ: Avi you are soaking wet, I'm going to lick your juices.
Avi: lick it VJ. Suck it

Vj pulled her down and opened her legs and was slurpping on her juices and licking her clit.
[Image: tumblr_ncrwadiahH1rfj6pmo1_500.gif]
Avi was pushing his head on her pussy and finally she came squirting her juices out.
Then Vj stood up stroking his dick, I thought he was going to mount her.
But he waited, when Avi came to her senses. She promptly got and kneedled before VJ and took his dick in her mouth.
[Image: tumblr_nkfsyvZLj11qakeq1o1_500.gif]
She was storking and sucking him like experienced whore, VJ was pushing it in mouth to the hilt.
[Image: tumblr_nk2pn3CCiL1tlls4do1_500.gif]
Then pushed deep in her and squirted his sperms at the back of her throat. Avi swallowed it all and sucked all of the remaining juice.
[Image: tumblr_inline_n18atvZ0NQ1qa6vkw.gif]

That night I wanted to fuck Avi like a wild animal. I was sure that she also wanted as pussy was unsatisfied. In the night I asked her what had happened in evening, as always she was not telling me and giving me some story.
Then I told her that I had a challenge for her …. what she said.
Can you make him kiss you….
She took long pause.

Me: what are you scared of the challenge,
Avi: No….errr
Me: what is it too much for you to handle
Avi: No… actually… I have already won this challenge
Me: what..????
Avi: errr.
Me: Come on Avi tell, you know I like to hear this.
Avi: actually VJ kissed me today.
Me: tell me…

Then she narrated the same story as above,but she only told me the kissing and smooching part, no mention of BJ, even when I asked her if there was anything else, she said no just that.

I took her out to the living room and fucked her hard 2 times. That night we slept very late.
So next morning Avi got up late.
I invited VJ for a morning gift in our bedroom
[Image: 8w5lag6p62s3.jpg]
I even removed her blanket to give a nice view
[Image: N887_1000.jpg]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 6 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 06:04 PM