Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
After the event

The weekend was very slow. Avi had not told me about the incident. At first I was angry and hurt, but then I thought how would she tell me about her affair to her husband.
And I could see that Avi was very sad.
Both Sat and Sun we spend outside, Avi would like to stay outside instead going home and face Vj and me together.
We just going outside locally, so we were coming and going back from the flat.
She was trying to dress modestly but most of her clothes were sexy figure hugging cleavage popping type.

I was trying to cheer her up and also encouraging her to were more sexy clothes. And I thing she was also trying to keep up the appearance to make it seem that nothing has happened.
It was working Avi would be happy when we were out, but when we came back to the flat. she would dull down.

On Sun evening I told her that I wanted to eat something at home as I'm tired of eating outside.
I knew that If Vj will get some time with her, He will be able to charm her and cheer her up.

When we got back Avi went for a wash and changed into her most modest dress
[Image: 050920111359.jpg]

Then she went straight into the kitchen to prepare something. Vj inquired as to what she is making and if she wants any help. But Avi told him that she doesn't need any help and she will prepare something quickly.

I told her come on its the last few days you are going to get any help and told Vj that I'm sure she needs your help but she just being polite.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 06:01 PM