Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I started to make my way down to boobs and sucked on her nipples. I was pinching her left nipple and sucking and biting on her right. She was enjoying the pain, sometimes when I did it a bit hard. she would give a aahhh ooww sound.
I was enjoying her boobs like playing with a toy, I was on them for atleast 5 mins and they were turning red with my assault.
[Image: tumblr_niai6iNUXt1u65br0o1_500.gif]
then my hand started to move down into her panty, she was soaking with.
WHen I began massaging her pussy, she held my hand and move it away. But I stopped kissing her boobs and told her, Please don't stop me, I know you also want this, your pussy is telling the whole story.
Again I went in and began rubbing her clit, I was making my finger wet back rubbing it over her hole and then massaging her clit.
She was enjoying the rubbing and making sexy sounds, as I was doing it.
In some time she sounds had intensified and her body was becoming stiff. I realised she was going to have an orgasm. So I quckly stopped and planted a kiss on her lips. Avi's eyes were closed so I took adavantage of that.
But she didn't let me kiss for a long and she pushed me away.
then Avi said .... stop... Please stop..... what are we doing I don't want to cheat on my husband.
we can't do this.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:59 PM