Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
her legs were still on the table and open. I sat very close to her and gave her drink and causally put my hand on Avi's bare thigh.
she didn't mind, I also wore shorts and my leg was touching her.
I had started to move my hand on her thigh, but then the tvTV programme finished and Avi got up to go in the kitchen to get some food.
she had made something to go with the drinks.
so I also followed her. we were eating and drinking and talking for quite some time and she dropped the fork from her hand, so bent to pick it up.

when she came back up her left boob was out of her shirt ... the whole boob was out nipple and everything.
my eyes got locked on to it. Avi kept on talking she didn't realise what had happened. but I was not listening to anything she said. then she must have realized that I'm staring and she looked down and saw her boob out and quickly put it and buttoned her shirt.

I don't know what got into me, but I went near her and opened her button. she pushed me away but I pushed her back to the kitchen platform and I kissed her on her lips. she let me kiss her for a few seconds and then pushed me away and she put her hands on her chest.

I said Oh Avi you are looking so hot please don't stop me now.
I held her hands and moved then down and again started to kiss her. this time she was not resisting me. So I opened her shirt buttons and removed her boobs out. And took them in my hands
[Image: sex-tamanna-bhatia-nude-photos-naked-nan...pics-3.jpg]
Looking at her ravishing lips I just wanted to kiss her and suck on them. But when went to kiss on her lips she would turn away, So I was kissing her cheek and her neck.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:58 PM