Fill your Sexy Family Member BIO -DATA
Relation with You : aunty(chachi)
NAME : Bhawana

Marital Status: married
Fig:36d-34-40
Bra Size:36d
Panty size: doesn't wear panty
In which Type Dress she looks Hot?:saree
What do you like in her?: Everything..her thin pinkish lips big round boobs,big round ass her voluptuous figure...i love everything about this bitch
Did you see her naked: yes
If yes: she was changing her clothes
Her Nipple colour: dark brown
Pussy Type: Hairy
How you saw?: Never saw her pussy...but i am sure it must be hairy
Till How many persons fuck her : 1(husband)
If yes:
who they are:
Ever you fuck her? No
If yes:
How you fuck her & How?:
If Not :
Do you want to Fuck her? Yes i desperately want to fuck my raand.Raj Kumar:
Mai to phele randi ki saree blouse faad duga
Firr raand ko doggy style mai krke iski gaand spank krunga
Or tb tk krunga jb tk iske aasu na aa jaye or gaand laal na ho jaye tamatar jaise
Firr doggy style mai he iske taange faila kr iski chut chatunga or kaatunga or orgasm dunga raand ko.....firr kutiya ko lita kr iske pure badan ko kaatunga or chumunga or chuchi chus chus kr chus chus kr kaat kaat kr kaat kaat kt lal kr dunga or aise he iske lips k saath krunga....firr chinal ka muhh khol kr rough bj dunga pura lund daal dunga gale tk choke kr dunga or tb tk choke krunga jb tk raand ki saase na ukhad jaye....uske baad missionary position mai chut chodunga rough n hard....or firr gaand mai lund daalunga bina tel lga kr
In wich position you want to fuck: every possible position..but i will prefer doggy n cowgirl position
Where You want fuck her:
Do you want to see her fucking session? No..i want to fuck her alone n want that when i start fucking her i will not even allow her husband to fuck her...she will be my personal bitch
What is your fantasy: i wanna fuck her at her mother's home n fucking her at some wedding function
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fill your Sexy Family Member BIO -DATA - by Milflover69 - 18-12-2019, 08:25 AM