Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
next day as usual I got up late and went in the living room Vj was watching something on the TV and Avi was in the kitchen. As soon as Vj saw me he got a smile on his face and he said good morning.
then I went into the kitchen and started to talk with Avi .. she was wearing her normal sleeveless punjabi dress and she was clam now and she in her kitchen work... she poured tea for me asked me about breakfast. but I went near her and asked her tell me what happened last evening. Again she replied.... nothing just the normal... I had little too much to drink so I just went to bed....
.ohhh ok I replied. then she asked me where are we going out today what is the plan....etc.
In my mind I was thinking this Vj is an idiot, he must have made her drink too much and the plan would have back fired. now I will have to do something to take this to next level. Vj won't be able to do anything by him self.
Then I went in the living room and sat in the chair opposite to Vj and I also started to watch TV.
I saw Vj was looking at me and smiling, so I looked at him and gestured to him "what".
then showed me a thumbs-up. I thought he must got to press Avi's boobs and moved his hands all over her after she got drunk. so I gave him a "duh" look thinking what an idiot.
then she sent me a message and asked me to check phone. I saw the phone and reading the msg I got the shock
"I fucked Avi yesterday"

I immediately asked him to go in the balcony, then I followed him after a minute.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:57 PM