Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
In the next few days Vj had started packing his stuff and booked a moving company. I was also helping him. from his talks I feel that he wanted to stay and enjoy more of Avi.
But he also knew that it wouldn't look nice in front of other friends and relatives. Avi had not even told her parents that we are sharing the flat. he was telling that he would miss the live show and BJ.
I told him that it was going to end anyway as Avi is not enjoying the blind fold now days.
then he coyly asked me .... Do you think she would know if Fuck her when her eyes are closed.
I said that......she would and it would be too risky and you have seen how she tries to remove the blind fold.
hmm mm.... if only I could get to do it with her.....he said.
I paused for a while and told him...... if you can seduce her that I will not mind it. you can see how open I've made her in front of you.
I've asked her to wear sexy clothes and she is not hesitate to wear them. And I've seen how your hands are all over my wife's body. you have 2 weeks...
Vj thought for a while and then said....I don't think I have the guts to make it happen, but I will try.

I said ....all the best, let me know if you want any help. But remember that all of this has to stay between us or you will spoil it for all of us.
And if you do it then please have a courtesy of telling me. As Avi won't get agreed if I'm in the house..... So it would happen only when I'm not there.

After that Vj was also got very busy and he used get the night show but no BJs As Avi just wouldn't agree to wear the blind fold. So Vj was getting more despo.

Avi also knew that it His last week so she was giving him even more freedom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:56 PM