Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
The next day Avi got up late. I and Vj were in the living room. He was thankful for the opportunity I gave him. And he was eager for the next time.
Avi went for bath and when she came out with a towel wrapped around her.
[Image: murnonav+%2811%29.jpg]
Vj got a good look of her legs.

Immediately he requested to me that can you ask Avi to wear shorts.
I told I will try.......But by the time I went to tell her, she had already dressed up in a T-shirt and jeans. And she was in a mood to go out and she had a list of places to visit and restaurants to eat and shopping to do.....i.e. a complete plan.

Vj had made tea and while drinking tea she also again told the whole plan to Vj and asked if he wanted to come. Vj was not interested, but also wanted to to look at Avi, so he somehow convinced her to go after lunch.
At first Avi agreed..... but after a couple of hours she was behind me to leave and go out. I think she was bored sitting in the house for the whole week. And I had to keep her happy or she might not be so cooperative......;-)
But in the couple of hours Vj took full advantage, he placed his hand on her shoulders a few times and he would sit besides her on the couch and quite snugly.
I could see that he had become bolder after getting BJ yesterday.
But my poor wife didn't know she had already sucked cock of the man trying to feel her up.
She wad still trying to get him to touch her. But we had agreed that hands, face and shoulders are not counted. it has to be an inappropriate touch.
After leaving..I told her that Vj was touching you many times. but all that is not counted.
She said ... ya I also felt, he was more open today and more friendly. I hope he doesn't go in the friend zone, then I can never win.

I told her to raise the stakes ......wear some shorts tomorrow.... I will buy it for you today.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:52 PM