Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I also made some aahh ouuu noise to make it sound familiar. he came mostly in her mouth, which she promptly swallowed.
But there was sperms all around her face and chin and some on her boobs.
Then Vj again gave his dick in Avi's mouth and she sucked and clean it to the last drop.

Vj then relaxed and sat in the couch, I gave some background commentary "oh that was great fun, you have sucked me dry......" Vj looked at me and gave a thumbs up.

In the mean time, Avi was licking the cum from her face with tongue.
[Image: 1736842107996930eb2552bfcf8d11776d204593.gif]

Avi: come on untie me now, I want to clean this from my face.
Vj got up to leave the room thinking I will open her, but waved him to sit.
Me: oh so you want the lick the rest of it. It was big load this time.
Avi: ya can you untie me now, my hands are getting numb.
Me: sshhhh.... Keep your voice down, or you will wake Vj up.
Avi: ohhh sorry... don't want go in front him like this. But can you untie me please.
Me: ok I will untie your hands only if you promise to not remove the blind fold.
Avi: what ... Why ... you are done now, what more you want to do, please remove the rope.
Me: I can do what I want and more, But only if promise not to remove the blind fold.
Avi: ok ok I promise but now remove it quickly.

Vj got up and went in the corridor, just to be safe. and I untied her hands

she rubbed her hands as they were getting sore, there were rope marks on her wrists.
then she cleaned the jizz on her face with finger and sucked on it making a smacking noises.
that put a big smile on Vj's face.

now can I remove this from my eyes.
No no you promised.

ok ok what do you want to do now? she asked. I'm sleepy now.

I went towards her and removed her remaining clothes. her panty was soaking wet.

Vj Came back in the room to have a good look at naked wife.

he was going around her, and admiring her white marble like body.
[Image: 17ozE.jpg]

then I pressed her boobs and kissed her and took her to the sofa.

I climbed on her Avi took my dick in her hand and said oh you as are ready again. And she guided it into her hole.
I banged her hard till she came.
[Image: sssss3.gif]
After emptying my load in her. I slowly removed her blindfold. Vj left the room just before.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:45 PM