Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I pushed her head on to my dick and it went deep inside her throat.
Then I told her to kneel down and I stood in front of her as she was about to take my dick in her mouth, I told her one moment and went in my bedroom.

There I messaged Vj, come in the living room quietly in 2-3 mins. then took the bondage stuff and went back to her. I started to tie her hands and before she could say anything, I told her to shutup and enjoy it.

I tied her hands behind her back and then tied the rope to her legs, so she couldn't raise her arms at all, then I moved in front of her. Avi smiled and was ready to take my dick in her mouth. But told her wait one thing.
and removed a blind fold from the bag and put it on her.
By then Vj had come out his room and was hiding in the corridor corner and watching everything, after I tied the blind fold he came forward,
he was already shaking his dick and he just stood in the doorway looking at my blind folded wife kneeling .....only wearing the saree skirt ....with her boobs hanging in open.

As he was waiting intently for the BJ show to begin, then I gestured him to come forward and stand in front of her.
His face had a expression of fear, shock and happiness at the same time ......But he just stood there thinking its a joke.

Then Avi said now what are you doing I waiting with my mouth open.

Nothing I'm just closing the curtains, then I pretended to close the curtains to make the noise...... by then Vj had started move slowly towards Avi. I signed him to move fast and he did.
then I stood besides him, his dick was pointing at Avi's face.
I put my hand on Avi's head and she started to move with my guidance and her mouth wide open .....
[Image: 2.jpg]

Vj had got the idea by now. He pointed his dick at Avi's mouth and she quickly took it in.
[Image: 1.jpg]
Vj could not believe what was happening, Avi started to take Vj's dick in and out, she licking and sucking it like a pro even without hands.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nwyl1wt5Tu1rr6ht5_500.gif]
Again I put my hand on her head and started to pull her mouth closer to Vj and Vj started to push it in and out, he was enjoying it and with every stroke he was going deeper and deeper. Almost making Avi gag a few times, but she soldiering on.

[Image: tumblr_o6m27ycgl31si95b9o1_500.gif]
Vj was fucking her mouth with full force and then he placed hand on the both side of her head. I was worried that she might realise that it was some different touch.
But luckily she didn't and then he held head tight and steady while he continued to fuck her mouth.
[Image: fcfk.gif]

Avi was shaking her head I guess she wanted a break, but Vj was about to come I could see it in his face and he wasn't let her go.
[Image: 173649073aebcab2b825c97137b7c59318178c65.gif]
then suddenly he removed his dick out and started to shake it while keeping one hand over her head.
I said in a tired voice ..... I'm going to come ... I'm going to come.
[Image: 17364908dbf19420c8478f596498f7d8743e2f1a.gif]

Avi opened her mouth wide open and tilted upwards, Vj was shaking his dick pointing at her mouth. then she said give it to me in mouth ..... all of it. and again took the receiving position.

Vj Came making a grunting noise,
[Image: cmfc3.gif]

I also made some aahh ouuu noise to make it sound familiar. he came mostly in her mouth, which she promptly swallowed. But there was sperms all around her face and chin and some on her boobs.
Then Vj again gave his dick in Avi's mouth and she sucked and clean it to the last drop.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 7 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:44 PM