Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
The next morning was very hectic. Avi was the first to get up, she freshened up and went to the kitchen to make some tea and breakfast.
She was in her sexy cleavage showing night gown. then Vj also got and went into the kitchen to help her. he usually used to prepare something for himself ....... I normally just eat cornflakes or eat in office canteen.
Avi then came in to nudge me out of the bed. I was already awake just laying on the bed, Avi bent over me and gave me a nice view of her cleavage.
I pulled her closer to me and gave her a kiss. She asked me to get up quickly, But looking at her I had different plans.
I got up and went for bath, purposely I was doing things slowly.

Vj was ready to leave, we normally to go together to the station.
I told him to leave as I'm not still ready. He winked at me and said ...
Vj: will you be leaving the door open for me.
me: don't you want to goto office
Vj: Yes I've some work, can't miss it, may be next time. me: ok leave now, I will arrange something.

As soon as he left I went into the kitchen and lifted Avi's gown and hugged her from behind. She was all ready for me. we quickly went into the bed room and had nice quickie. I banged the fuck out of her.

Avi is very giving in bed, no restriction and always ready. we just layed naked on the bed for some time.
Then Avi asked me to get ready and she went for bath. I quickly got dressed up and went in the bathroom, Avi was taking a nice hot shower. we have a glass partition for the shower. which was fogged,

As I started talking with her she poured water over the glass and gave me a full view.
Me: so what are your plans for today, going out?
Avi: nothing will do some cooking for the evening, then sleep and may be go out to shops ....
Me: ok you can also video chat with your parents
Avi: ya that also .... And I'll come to the station in the evening, like you had said.
Me: no thats ok, you can use that alone time with Vj, to work on your challenge
Avi: What ...... I thought you didn't trust me with Vj. and what challenge I was just joking. I don't want to tease him so much, I've started to feel bad for him.
Me: A challenge is a challenge. you can say you lost if you want. ANd don't feel bad for him he is also enjoying, I can tell you that sure. so tell me what is your plan to seduce him.
Avi:ok ok.. I'll see what I can do. But I don't have any plans for that.
Me: hmmm still tell me what are u going to wear and you have tell the events afterwards ok
Avi: Ya I know you like to hear that ....... I'm thinking I will sleep in the living room like that day and will leave the door open so he can just come in, then give some show and see what happens. May be he will try to touch me if you are not around. (Avi doesn't know that VJ has already seen her sleeping on the sofa, And I didn't want to tell her that)
Me: yep, thats why I'm telling to stay home, to get the alone time with him and I will come in half hour anyways. .... so are you going to wear a saree like that day.
Avi: no no I wear something else ..... nice and sexy ;-) ........

That day we talked a couple of times on the phone, But it was very quick. When I returned back to the flat in evening,
Avi and Vj were talking in the living room. Vj was sitting on the couch and Avi on the chair.
She was wearing a sexy tight fitting punjabi dress.

All evening Vj was enjoying her body, as all of us were sitting in living room and talking. As Avi had done the cooking and cleaning during the day. .... I asked her if any progress, she just made a face and shook her head....saying no.
That night in bed I asked her to tell me what happened before I came. She tried to avoid it telling me that she is sleepy.
But I insisted and she started.......

I was looking from the window if he was coming and when I saw him I went and opened the door and increased TV volume and slept on the sofa. I removed my dupatta and pulling my dress down to .... er err.. show my chest (boobs). then lifted my kurta a little.
He knocked before entering,
But since I didn't go to open the door, VJ came in and he also said hello while coming in. But I pretended to sleep.
Then I felt his presence he was just standing around the sofa.
Slowly I opened my eyes a little just peak and see what he was doing, at first he was just looking at me from different angles and he kept his bag slowly and checked around. he them removed his phone and took my pics. I was a little uncomfortable, but I just moved a little and he got scared and stopped.
Then again he was just looking at me, so I raise my arms up over me head, giving him a view of my arms (armpits) and then he came a little closer to me. I thought he was going to touch me, but he was coming very close to me I think he was smelling me (my armpits/sweat), I could hear his breathing and then I heard a sound of zip opening.
I thought is he going to jump over me and do something to me. But then I saw he had removed his penis and he was masturbating looking at me.
I felt scared and uncomfortable so again I moved and changed my position. Vj quickly zipped up and went out and then again came in making some noise.
I pretended to get startled and got up. he also pretended to have just come and said oh sorry were you sleeping, I didn't know. then I wore my dupatta and he went to change.
When he came back I had tea ready for him. he was very happy to get tea and also a view of my cleavage.
As I had kept my dupatta on the dining table. he said, this is a nice feeling to get tea served to me. Its like we are married.

while Avi was narrating the evening I was pressing her boobs and rubbing her clit and then I started kissing and undressed her and then climbed on top of her. then started to enter her and when I was pushing it in her I told her....
Imagine if Vj was fucking you on the sofa ..... oooohhhh Biju she said Imagine if he removed your clothes and is opening your legs and putting his dick in you ...... ooooohhhh Biju take me..
he is now inside you and he is pumping your pussy and pressing your boobs. ..... Oooohhhhh aaahhh Biju fuck me...
I told her call me Vj ....she shook her head saying no ..... come on call me Vj
I know you want to ... she smiled a little and close her eyes.
I started to pump her and she softly said .....fuck me VJ,,,, take me VJ.... I'm all yours tonight.
With her encouragement I pumped her even harder, she was controlling her moans, but still sometimes she was letting a loud one out. So I covered her face and kept on pumping. After the hard fuck
Avi quickly fell asleep. In a few minutes my phone buzzed, it was a message from Vj, just saying "good night ;-)"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:43 PM