Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
then he said that he is going to gym and asked asked Avi if she wants something from the shops.

As soon as he was out of the door I was all over Avi.
I kissed her neck from behind and she started giggling
Avi: what are you doing....he will come anytime.
me: don't worry I've bolted the door. your admirer will have to ring the bell to come in.
Avi: oh fully prepared

I took her to the bedroom and remove her clothes and made her fully naked.

she slept on the bed inviting me to join her.

I lied besides her put one leg on her and kissed her while pressing her boobs.
then I asked her so tell me how does Vj look at you.

Avi: oh he is very horny,in the kitchen he trying to get close me and he trying to look down my chest.

I started rubbing her Clit. she was already wet.

me: so did touch you ..... did he press your ass

Avi: NO he wanted to but I was care full. but I have a nice look of my cleavage when I bent down to get duster on the floor.

me: oh naughty girl so you were teasing him.

Avi: what teasing..... I'm not forcing him to look at me. he likes me .... so he does my work also

me: he told me that you are beautiful and he said you would look sexy in a saree.

Avi: oh he likes traditional ..... that s why he was so horny today

I put my finger in her and she started to rub her self. she was enjoying the conversation so I decided to push it.

me: so what do you think he do to you if I was not home.

Avi: I don't think he will try anything. he will at the most touch me pretending to be accident or casual...... like he keeps hand on my shoulder.
me: oh ... so he touches you
Avi: NO thats just casual... like friends. but what I mean is he wouldn't cross the line.

me: ok ok ....what do you think if I gave him permission to do anything with you and you also agree.

Avi: ohhh...hmm me. .... in that case...he will ravish me like you do. don't think he will let me sleep all night long.... I think he likes my butt

me: so he will take you doggy style....from behind

Avi: yeah...he will hold my ass cheeks and ....
yessss yesss yes keep doing that with finger oooouuu oohhhh wow yesss yes don't stop just keep playing with it
.... in a few moments Avi orgasmed

then I got on top of her and finished the job . I came in her mouth just the way she likes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:37 PM