Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
During the 3 days we hardly went outside except for lunch and dinner. our routine was eating, talking, fucking .... and repeat.
On the third day we checked out in the afternoon.

Avi: we need to go to all the places over here.
me: why?
Avi: Everyone will ask us what we saw and ask for pics ...... it would be very embarrassing .... they would think........
me: good point

so we book a tourist taxi and quickly did the main places, it was a very funny incident. when told the taxi guy we need to visit most place by evening. he asked us "are you honeymoon couple?". I guess he gets a lot requests like this.

he even took most of our pics and every now and then he would steal a look in the mirror admiring my wife.

after collect a lot of pics and also doing some shopping we were dropped at the airport and by 11 pm we were home.

That night we took a break and went straight to sleep... may be it was all the exhaustion of the 3 days.

The next day there we had some religious customs to complete.

Avi was dressed in a traditional saree and she was covering her self with a shawl. she had worn the magalsutra and a big nose ring and all other jewellery.

Her face was glowing with all the love (or hormones).

I asked her are you not feeling hot why are you taking the shawl. she just shushed me and then there was giggle of all the women/girls in the background.
I was puzzled but I just kept quite, as I knew something was the matter as I could see her face turn pink in embarrassment.
later Avi told me that when the women were dressing for the function. They all saw the marks and love bites on her chest, neck, back..... and everyone was teasing her.

And when she tried to convince them that there were insects and something must have bit her. they are teased here even more.

that day passed quickly, But one thing I had realised up till now was that Avi was a horny woman and open minded about sex, so I was very happy.
I also realised how loud she was in bed during our 3 day fucking marathon. She came almost 60% of the time and she would make loud noises.

So when think of having sex with her in my home I was very "scared".

That night I started gently, but she was already wet and ready to come on me.

Me: oooouuu you so wet.
Avi: when you asked me, let's go to sleep. I felt a tingle in my pussy and I could feel it getting wet.

Me: I was also think about this from a long time, but since everyone was sitting and talking ......

then she just pounced on me and started kissing me. I was already in her panties and started to rub her clit. And there she started with her Ouu..aaahh sounds.

I quickly stopped (it was very embarrassing, especially with chest marks part) and told here softly with a finger on my lips
me: sssshhhh keep it down the sound will go out, they are still awake.
Avi: yesss. sorry I will control. or I couldn't face your sister or mother tomorrow.

she said while blushing.

Still that nights fucking session was like a scene from a comedy movie. she could barely control her sex sounds and then the bed started creaking and we would start giggling with all the things to take care of.

Finally I fucked her on the floor, that was first time we did doggy position. she was covering her mouth or pushing here face in a pillow all the time.

The next day (last day) we got up early and got out of the house to do shopping and went to her house to say bye bye and pick her bags and passport/visa...
In the evening we spent time with the family our flight next day morning it was a little sad mood for everyone.

still that last night I got a BJ, her BJs were always awesome she would suck you till the last drop and swallowed all of it with no complaints or mess.

I had heard from my married friends that the first few weeks after marriage is like a sex marathon and these last 5 days certainly proved it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:19 PM