Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
[Image: icon6.gif] DAY 5 (farewell)

the next day we had a early appointment with registrars. we had planned to do marriage registration. So visa can be applied early and she could come with me after marriage with out delay.

We had a lunch party with family and friends.
My flight was around midnight. So I asked her father if I could Wisk her away for the day. now that we are technically married.

Avi had come with a dress change, as she had come in a saree

[Image: 23.02%2B%2825%29.jpg]

when she was going to change in the room I gave her my phone. she thought I wanted her to charge it
...battery is dead...she asked.
No I want a naughty photo of my bride I said.

she smiled and took the phone.
When she came back she said here is some candy for you....
[Image: Untitled-15+copy.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-14+copy.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-13+copy.jpg]

after 5 mins (actual time 45 mins) she came out.she loved her sleeveless clothes,and she had such wonderful armpits that it was her duty to display them.

she had also put the diamond nose stud I got for he

most of the family and friends had left by then. it was about 4 pm. we had planned to go on a drive and then restaurant and head to my home. her parents were going to pick her from the airport. where they would come to see off me. my father told try to come early.....you have a flight to catch..

we both sat in the car and left I had already taken my friend's flat keys. so started to drive there,
Avi: where are we going. I hope you don't have any naughty plans.

me: in such less time you know me so well. we are going to a special place. ........ After all is our honeymoon.

Avi: what no no.....don't get any ideas we are still not married. plus I have given you enough to hold on.

for the next 10 mins she was nagging me ....finally I said don't worry my friends have arranged a romantic evening for us.

Avi: just two of us alone.

me: ya, ofcourse what you my friends to join our romantic evening. or you afraid that you will be able to control self with me. I joked.

we reached the flat. in was on the 20th floor.
they had decorated the living room with fresh flowers and candles. with a banner saying happy engagement.

Avi was quite pleased. I poured a drink for both of us and asked her to come to the balcony. there also they had arranged flowers and chairs .
you could see the sun set. it quite a romantic setting. Avi came close to me and hugged me. I pulled her even closer grabbing her waist and bend towards. she instinctively raised her head and pouting her lips to kiss me. we spend some time like that.
then she became quite sad, it had dawned on her that I'm leaving in a couple of hours she hugged me.
but I consoled her. and started kissing her and pressing her boobs. she was resisting but I told it the last chance for a few months now.
I undressed her top and started sucking on her boobs. they were so yummy. I slide my hands in her panty and whispered to her ....you are so wet.. and I stayed to rub her Clit.
she was getting very horny I opened her zip further and tried to pull her pants down. she quickly came to her senses and smacked my hand. and no amount of pleading was working.
so I asked for a bj. she quickly agreed. I told her to atleast remove her jeans.... she obliged

[Image: G489+%2815%29.jpg]
I removed my jeans and started rubbing her over her panty.... clothes fucking/dry humping.
I was pressing her boobs and kissing her lips and neck.then I removed her bra and sucked her nipples.

[Image: G489+%2823%29.jpg]

I held her hair and moved her down she took my erect cock in her mouth and started blowing me.
the good thing was that she enjoyed giving a bj as much as I liked getting it.
[Image: tumblr_noklgu0AEo1re0c2uo1_500.gif]
I held her by her hair and pushed my rod in and out of her mouth. her eyes were tearing and she was ga gagging but I just continued without mercy. finally she pushed me away almost puking.

give me chance to breath ....she said gasping for air

After a small break Again we started. my dick was all slimy with her spit and she was rubbing the lubricated rod in her hand and mouth. Due to the deep fuck she getting a lot of spit and it was getting all over her boobs.

she then held my dick between her boobs and started with boob job. she was spitting on it to keep it lubricated.

[Image: jXzc1esV.jpg]

finally she won and I came all over face. she licked it all up and just lied on the floor.
[Image: tumblr_nyw1vaRRcK1tik9u5o2_400.gif]
I also rested near her and kissed her.
then we both got up and took a shower and got it the same clothes.

Then we ordered dinner said our final private good byes and left for home.

We quickly left for the airport and there was the usual crying and bye byes and then I disappeared into the airport.

It was and risky for me to my horny Avi back here alone but I think I could trust her.
But frankly I would mind her learning some tricks  in the mean time like she did from her first BF.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:12 PM