Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
Day 4 (engagement)

The engagement was in the evening. we had booked a small hall it a close family and friends affair. all morning I was calling her,but she was still angry and not even picking up my phone. so I called on her fathers phone then she talked with me.
after a lot of grovelling she was pacified. I told her that we can meet in the afternoon for lunch. but she said her parents wouldn't let her go alone as they were angry that she got late yesterday night.
still we reached a little early to the hall. me and Avi had a little alone time as others were doing the preparing.
I used the time and did some kissing and pressing.
all this when her parents were in the next room.
one thing I noticed was she really liked when I praised her beauty. that made her relaxed and lose her guard. well after some more hanky panky......

she went to get ready.that evening she was looking beautiful in traditional ghagra choli.
[Image: nicoletamilactress130W.jpg]
she had taken a light duppata but her navel was in full view and blouse was also of open back type. she had a mole on back also.i had missed that yesterday during the session.
[Image: normalNamradaAhujawalkth.jpg]

the ceremony was quick and simple with usual stuff and dinner.
then we had small photo session. the photographer was asking us to do different poses and I was taken full chance to rub her waist and ass almost in full view. That was even more horny.
at the end of the night we kissed and then his night.

[Image: bpzrWILa.jpg]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:08 PM