Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-6_Episode-2

“So you guys come here often for camping??” Vikrant inquired that guy, who had by then informed him that he is a software engineer and his name is Amit. 

“No, Its will be our first time, spending the night in a camp,” Amit answered as he kept glancing at Tanya’s swaying ass as she enters his tent with his wife.

“What prompt you to experience this adventure with your wife?” Vikrant continued to inquire as he noticed Amit checking out Tanya’s tight ass.

“My parents got me married to this village girl who is just too shy that even after 1 year of married life I am yet to see her completely naked in the light. I tried to open her up to modern lifestyle but she never changed. I tried many things but failed. Recently one of my close friend suggested me, to spend a night in a tent. I thought, let's try it maybe it will help.” Amit finished his monologue.

“It will be first time for us too, in a tent, as she want to have some adventurous experience,” Vikrant revealed.

“You are lucky to get such a busty and open-minded girl to bang.” Amit sighed and then Tanya and his wife came out of his tent. His wife was still dbangd In saree with a veil over her head while Tanya had changed into a Deep neck top and skirt. Her top was quite very deep and half of her boobs were exposed.

[img][Image: 130274675_tanya_deepneck.png][/img]

Her skirt was finishing well above her knee to show hint of her meaty thighs. There were a couple of marks of his love bite on her cleavage which was noticed by both of them. After seeing love bite on her boobs Amit passed a naughty smile at Vikrant. Both the man were fantasising about each other’s woman. 

“Let's set up our tent,” Tanya said as she reached them.

Then Vikrant and Tanya started setting up their tent while Amit helped them. Vikrant noticed Amit was using every opportunity to feel her body. He was occasionally bruising his hands against her hands, side boobs and on waist. Amit was trying to flirt with Tanya while was teasing him by smiling at his silly jokes.

[img][Image: 130274321_img_20191206_193240.jpg][/img]

Vikrant was having an erection by the time tent was set up. He lifted Tanya in his arms and entered their tent and close the zip of the tent, after putting her on the yoga mat, they have brought to sleep.
“Seems like someone is very horny,” Tanya said after Vikrant turned back to her after closing the zip.
Rather than replying her, Vikrant usurped on her gigantic boobs as he almost crushed them with his hands and then he pressed his firing lips on her. Tanya matched his passion by fisting his hair and pushing her head up to kiss him back fiercely.

They kissed until they started to get out of the breath. When Vikrant pulled away from her lips he saw that her lips were got swollen due to aggressive kissing. Thought of fucking amid the jungle made both of them very horny.

Tanya squealed when Vikrant kissed her neck after pulling her hair back to clear his way. Vikrant trailed kisses from her neck to her cleavage. He then bites her nipple over her top, which were aroused due to all the flirting and passionate kissing. Vikrant don’t like obstruction of her top so pulled down her top from shoulder to expose her boobs. Tanya’s top was now stuck over her tummy.

Vikrant grabbed her swaying boobs and licked between her boobs up to her neck. He then inserted one of her nipple in his mouth and suck it hard. Tanya winced when Vikrant twitched her other nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Tanya was highly turned on by his biting and sucking as she started thrusting her pelvis up. Vikrant realized that and left her nipple free and moved his hand down. Vikrant continued to suck her other nipple as he entered his hand under her skirt and started rubbing her pussy over panty. Tanya’s breathing got heavier with every movement of his hand on her cunt.

Vikrant was on top of Tanya so he was unable to play with her pussy freely so he got up from over her. Tanya folded her legs as Vikrant settled between her legs and slides her panty aside to reveal her weeping vagina. She was very wet which just shows how excited she was.

Tanya started moaning slowly when Vikrant started rubbing her clit while kissing all around her inner thighs to increase sensation in her pussy. He was biting her along with kissing.

“Put your fingers in” Tanya desperately needed something inside her.

Vikrant looked at her face and love that furious look on her face. Instead of pushing his finger in, he started to rub from top to down, over her pussy lips with two of his fingers. Every time his fingers reached near her small pink hole, she just pushed her hips up to force his finger inside her but Vikrant was aware of her intention so he outsmart her by not allowing his finger to go in.

Tanya got up and pushed Vikrant back. Vikrant lie down on his back comfortably as he watch Tanya tackling his belt and then unzipping his pant. Tanya passed all the hurdle to grab his throbbing cock. Tanya open her vaginal lips with one hand and with other she position his penis in her entrance and slowly sit down on it.

It was the first time Vikrant’s dick was going enter her heaven but she was so tight. Despite her being so wet she was only able to push half of his dick in her. Vikrant jerked his ass up and his cock disappeared in her tight hole.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Tanya moaned hard when the base of his cock rubbed against her clit. Vikrant felt her vaginal muscle tightening and squeezing around his dick. She was cumming since Vikrant felt her legs shaking and she then fall on him and nibble his nipple as she enjoyed her orgasm.

It is one of best experience to feel your girl/woman come around your dick. Vikrant gently rubbed her ass while he can feel Tanya’s hot breath on his chest which was just stimulating the sexual tension in his dick. She was snuggling his chest while his hard dick was still deep inside her.

Vikrant spanked her ass hard which make her yelp. Vikrant started to thrust up after her orgasm was over and her body was relaxed. Tanya get up from his chest and placed her hands on her nipple and caressed them while Vikrant fucked her.

“You forget condom?” Tanya asked him after she realized that they were fucking without protection.
“Sorry, It's just slipped out of my mind.” Vikrant genuinely forget about buying condom since he had got habitual of having sex without condom with Priyanka bhabhi. “Don’t worry I will pull out just in time” Vikrant assured her when he noticed her frowning at him.

“In this position(cow girl) it wont to easy for you to pull out,” Tanya suggested bouncing on his cock.
“Then change the position,” Vikrant said and then pulled her to his chest and then roll over her. Now Vikrant was on top of her in most traditional missionary position.

Vikrant pulled his penis out of her tight hole and then holding her legs from calf, he placed her legs on her shoulders. Now pussy was wide open for him to penetrate her deeper and faster. Vikrant grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pinkish slit. Him cum soaked penis had dried up as it was out of her cunt for over 1 minute.

Tanya whined when Vikrant pushed his cock in her hole without lubing it. She felt a burning sensation inserting in her body as his cock entered her. Her eyes widen up in sudden pain and she started moaning loudly. Vikrant loved her facial expression and continued to pump her pussy vigorously. After 3-4 thrusts his cock got lubricated with her cum and pain eased out but Tanya absolutely loved his aggressive style of fucking. She usually tends to dominate her male partners during foreplay but during intercourse she wished them to be harsh and fuck her deep with domination.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Tanya moaned louder every time his dick went fully inside her.

“Fuck me hard baby fuck me hard” Tanya wanted to make that she was loud enough so that Amit and his wife can hear her pleasure moans. She continued to moan louder until Vikrant culminate to his climax and spurted his release on her pubic hair.

“How many orgasms you had baby?” Vikrant asked Tanya rolling besides her.

“I remembered till 3, after that I just lost count. Never have these many orgasm with any of my boyfriends.” Tanya whispered against his chest as she turned and hugged him.

~

When Vikrant and Tanya came out of their tent, they saw Amit and his wife sitting outside their tent. Vikrant was wearing just a pair of shorts and his upper body was completely bare while Tanya was wearing same low neck top with skirt.

Amit smiled at them, while his wife, whose back was against them covered her face under veil anticipating their arrival. Vikrant sighed as he again missed the chance to see her face.
Darkness started to spread around Since Sun sat long before. They decided to cook something as all of them were hungry, specially Vikrant and Tanya who just had an awesome round of fucking. But they carried only a couple of bottle of water to drink, which was finished by now and for cooking, they need clean water.

They were camping just beside a lake but its water wasn’t drinkable so Tanya suggested to bring some water from a nearby village and Amit agreed to accompany her. Tanya was on rider's seat while Amit sat on pillion seat holding water bottle. Vikrant noticed that Tanya was wearing a skirt, he called out to her but by then she already raced bike and was out of his sight. Now Vikrant was left behind alone with Amit’s shy wife.
[+] 10 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 17-12-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM