Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
DAY 2
the next day we met for shopping, it was just the both of us.so we were very free walking every where hand in.
she was wearing a short sleeveless kurta and jeans.this kurta also had a deep neck just displaying a hint of cleavage. her hair was loose just over her shoulders. occasionally she would tie it up putting a display of her sweaty armpits.
I was all over her. but still there were limits. she not very comfortable with PDA so I told her let's goto some isolated place I had a friends place we could goto. But she didn't want to go. So I finally convinced her to goto a movie the mall we were in had a cinema. we took the corner seats the "couple seats" it was some stupid hindi movie afternoon show so the cinema was almost empty. she seemed quite cooperative maybe she was also little horny too. we went in about 15 mins late, obviously it was all dark the seats were well spread out it seems mostly occupied by couples with the same intention. we quickly settled in our seats her hand in my hand. then she lifted the arm rest between us.
I said oh great didn't know this came up, you have more experience in this
Avi: I saw it in a movie
I started exploring her body. my hand was already in her kurta I was trying to unbuttoned it. [Image: z1.jpg]then she whispered to me the hooks are behind. it quite embarrassing and hot to be guided by her.
then I planted a kiss on her lips and said thanks then she turned her back to me I unhooked her kurta and her bra. then she slid down in her seat and removed her kurta and bra. there she seating in the dark topless her white skin was glowing in cinema light. I started ravishing her boobs and smooching wildly.
sucked on her lips and tongue then moved my tongue over her beauty spot while my hands were playing with her boobs and nips
I was pushing my nose into her armpits and smelling her aroma.
[Image: ind535.jpg]
she was silently cooing I then opened my jeans pulled my dick out I took her hand placed it on my tool she grabbed it instinctively and started shaking it. I whispered in her ear "suck it" .
Avi: no no not here
come on u said u will give me
Avi: yes but not here it's cramped and uncomfortable
please at least try once
Avi: noo not here
ok at least give it a kiss.
then she gave it a nice kiss and continued shaking it
while i continued exploring her. I told her to raise her arms so I could smell her sweat. actually I wanted to Lick her pits, but then thought it could be too weird for her.

I was about to come so told can u take my Cum in your mouth. I didn't have to say twice she quickly went down and took my throbing bulb in her mouth while shaking my penis. in a few more seconds I released my seed in her mouth she sucked every drop it and swallowed it.
[Image: 075_1000.jpg]
I was not surprised as she had told me how she liked to suck and she had swallowed many times previously. she had given her college bf blow jobs many times.... at least 30 times
.... she had told me.
any ways then we promptly dressed our selves and exited the theater.
I told her you still owe me one BJ....
hmm me I know she replied.

we finished our shopping and I dropped her home. All the while smooching her at every opportunity.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:06 PM