Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
what is that!

Avi: Google it

no no you tell me I want to hear from you

Avi: please i don't want to talk about this. it's in the past now. he even married now. who likes to hear about their future wife's ...

I like to hear I said with a smile. I promise it won't make me angry. just would get to know you more.

After a lot convincing she agreed to tell me. but she said I can't ask any question just listen to her

Avi: he also used to kiss me when ever he got a chance and he used to move his tongue over my spot while pressing and kissing my chest (boobs). He liked my lips a lot, from that time I have noticed how guys looks at my lips. so when you also said you like my lips I remembered that.

ok so that s what you mean by technical virgin because he kissed you

Avi: NO...............you Google that

oh come you said you will tell me

after some more time grovelling she said

Avi: I have given him oral sex

how many times

Avi: NO questions.....you agreed....

then the matter was closed there .....only for that day but I managed to bring it up occasionally
I noticed that I used to get turned on by her stories and I think it was titillating for her also. everyday our conversations used to turn sexual where ever it started from. slowly she told me in detail about all the times she had given bj to her boyfriend. we use to talk late into the night. I used to masturbate when she used narrate the story.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-11-2018, 05:04 PM