Incest My mother-in-law and I a real story of a pervert ( 100% Real )
Ever since my teens , i had always attracted towards fleshy woman, i dont like the skinny ones. Looking back 20 years, when there were no smart phones or internet, there was no chance to see a woman's body. I started ogling on my relatives who were mostly aunties.One thing about aunts, they are mostly fat or chubby or bbw kind of. Since I had started attracted towards them , i slowly developed a liking or you can call fetsih towards chubby or fat women. Such women have big boobs and thunderous thighs, big ones, which turned me on. But the incidents that I am going to narrate are not from my teens but post my marriage.My mother-in-law is one such bbw. I am going to share real incidents, so please dont expect dramatic events as in stories, but small events , peeks here and there, i hope for many who are tired of reading fantasy stories, my incidents would be a change , like a pickle in a meal. Coming to the background, I am from chennai , so is  my wife and in-laws. During the time of marriage , I was 27 years old, my wife was 24, my mother-in-law was 45 and my father-in-law 50. I dont think the names are necessary, also why to introduce dome fictional names, if the incidents are real let me try to cut down fake information. 

During the time of marriage , i was a work-aholic, i realized i cant actually meet aunties and get to bed with them, I was accepting the truth.Even when I first met my In-laws, I did not feel anything for my mother-in-law. She was of medium height and of duskly complexion, she was not obese but bit heavy, a little more fleshy than chubby women.I did not have any feelings or any urges towards her. My wife and I moved to Bangalore after our marriage, and started to live in a two bedroom apartment. for initial couple of years, we had active and wild sex life.My intial sex life was too good, that I had completely stopped ogling at aunties and mature women.My mother-in-law used to visit us regularly, mostly without my father-in-law as he had difficulty in getting leaves. My mother-in-law used to stay in the other room, while my wife and I used the master bedroom, having regular sex. Things changed when I had my child, a little princess. My wife spent quite a bit of time at her mom'place, after returing back to bangalore, she was tired taking of my daughter. My mother-in-law opted to stay with us for a while to help my wife. Once my mother-in-law was bathing my daughter by placing her on her lap.She had rolled up her nighty, not to get wet.I was curious to see my daughter getting batched, i was watching tv and I just went to peek her bath, but instead , i saw the thunderous thighs of my mother-in-law.It was so big, tamil actress like rambha would not have a chance to complete, it was smooth , big and more importantly of good shape. I just truned back and came to the living room, but that sight was pondering me. I wanted to have another look, but then my mother-in-law came out with my daughter and it was the end of it. That was the first glimpse of her or any aother aunty in a long time.Even then , i was composed and another 6 months passed. My wife and I started to have sex again, but it was not like before, pretty standard, ordinary, but it did happen at a decent interval, though not like our initial days.I was not having the thrill, mastrubation felt better then sex. I started reading sex stories and read forums like xossip and at times shared some experiences.That was more exciting than the actual sex itself.Thats when I developed the urge to see my mother-in-law nude. I need to start devising a plan.

I forgot to mention another incident, once we went for a family tour to kodaikanal, my mother-in-law was wearing a chudithaar, she went to take a splash in on of the waterfalls along with my wife. After a while both of them came out to change their dress, both were completely wet. Only then i realized , my mother-in-laws boobs we really big , very big and her thighs was like a pillar in temples.They were massive. They changed their clothes and she returned in a saree. One thing that would make my attempts difficult was the fact that my mother-in-law , she was very conservative, some time it seemed really paranoid. There is no ay one can peek a look at her flesh,Even when wearing a nighty at home, she bends to do house cleaning, even her neckline wont be visible, she wears nighty or any dresses that are close to her neck. I was getting disaapointed. I need to device a plan. So I did. Let me name each attempts.

first attempt  :

The first attempt was during my visit to my in-laws place at chennai.Its a two bedroom apartment. I had decided to use my mobile phone to record my mother-in-law. But then when the phone is locked the recording also stopped, i cant leave the phone open, becuase of the chances of getting caught are high. I did a bit of researech and found an app, that records the video on background, even when the phone is locked. i installed the app. My in-laws went out some where and were supposed to return. I was playing with my daughter at my in-law's room, my wife was sleeping in our room. I was looking out of the window to find when my mother-in-law was coming back. And finally saw thier car, i know she was wearing her saree and will change back to nighty after reaching home. I started the video recording and hooked the phone to a charger at their room. i was still playing with my daughter. The doors opened, they came in ,I took my daughter out to the living room and informed my father-in-law that I am charging the phone in the rrom as I was playing their grand-daughter. he assured me he does not need the charger now and the phone can there itself. the doors locked. they would have started to change thier dress.Though i tried to act normal, my heart was raising, heart beat was pumping to say the least.After few minutes, my father-in-law came out wearing shorts and after a while my mother-in-law in her nighty. I waited for few more minutes. I went in their room, i took the phone out of charger. I handed over my daughter to my wife and headed to the toilet. I opened the background recorder app,and stopped the recording, I browsed through the file directories to located the recorded video, i played it. since the lights were off in the room when I came out the video was dark for few minutes, then i saw myself coming cout of the room. my in-law came into their room and switched on the lights. Initially they kep the bags and were talking about the super market. I kept the phone right in front of the mirror so that anyone would dress in front of it. it was my father-in-law who started changing the dress, i dont want to get into all the details, but i had to watch him undress, so that I dont lose track of my mother-inlaw.Once my he was done, my mother-in-law removed her saree, she was in her blouse and petticoat. she started un-hooking her blouse, wow, she had mig melons, My father-in-law should have been a lucky guy he would have played with those footballs throughout his life, luck bastard he is.Then something totally unexpected happend.She took a nighty and simply wore it. I was expecting her to unhook her bra and petticaot so that I can watch her nude, But no, she wore the nighty on top of her bra and petticoat and spiled my party. Neverthless, i considered this as a partial success but was longing for more. I need to plan for more .

more to come.. i will continue soon
My Threads,

My Mother-in-law and I  -->https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=19819[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11556][/url]
[+] 4 users Like desire.hidden's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My mother-in-law and I a real story of a pervert ( 100% Real ) - by desire.hidden - 16-12-2019, 08:30 AM