Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
It was 7:45pm.
She heard knock on the door, she thought it will be Raju, and went to door and see through the hole in door. Yeah raju was standing outside the door, Devika opened the door.
Once Door opened he saw devika a sexy housewife standing infront of him
Raju: "Maam..."
Raju was not able to speak, after seeing devika in saree with sleeveless blouse, he is scanning her from top to bottom, once his eyes reached her mid portion, his eyes got stucked at her exposed hip regions, her hips  was white, curvy and looking like butter,  even though she covered her navel with pallu, he can see her navel from side of saree.
Devika was standing infront of Raju, and was not able to look raju directly, as she was shy, this is first time she was dressed like this infront of another man, other than his husband, she was shy, as she was newly married.
Devika: "Come Raju, your are staring me like you have seen any women before."
Raju: "I never seen any women like, you look gorgeous in this saree."
Raju continued..
Raju: "Maam, you have plan to going out for any function ? But you told me to come to your home at 8pm only"
Devika: "No Raju, I just took bath now and worn this saree, thats all."
Devika: "Ok Raju, come inside, lets go inside and talk".
Saying that devika grabbed Raju's hand, took him inside, Raju's heart started beating when he felt Devika hands on his hand, her hands are chill due to bath effect and smooth as always, Raju followed Devika inside, watching her back, her structure is clearly visible, as she wore saree tightly, he cant take eyes from her ass swaying infront his eyes.
Raju came inside her home and standing near a single seated sofa, he was wearing a dirty lungi, and a white shirt, with one button opened, his white hairs are visible over his shirt. He was holding the medicine bottle.
Raju: "Maam your saree looks expensive, but why have to wear this saree now, you can wear normal dress ?"
Devika: "I will tell later, why i worn this saree."
Raju while talking to Devika, he constantly eyeing her exposed hips area.
Devika also noticed that, but she didnt tell anything.
She went inside, kitchen and brought juice for him.
Devika: "Raju, here, take this juice".
Raju: "Maam, you are really Angel, No rich house wife will take care of low class men like you".
He took juice from devika hand, and drank completely.
Devika was nervous, to start the topic of therapy, but she had no other choice, as time is running, she has to complete this treatment as early as possible and send Raju back, as the time is already 8:30 pm.
Raju hasnt bored of devika beauty, exposed skin, her arms, hip folds.
Devika: "Raju, Shall we start the treatment ? Come to bedroom".
Raju: "But maam, we can do here in the hall itself ?".
Devika: "No Raju, I will tell you why we have to do in bedroom."
Raju: "Ok Maam."
Devika: "Ok lets go to bedroom, we cant do treatment here in hall".
Raju: "Ok Maam".
Devika stood from sofa and started walking to bedroom, Raju too followed her, watching her ass, Raju never except devika will call raju to  bedroom for therapy.
Devika sat on the edge of bedroom, Raju with some hesitation, standing near her, she thought to make Raju comfortable, she pulled Raju near and made her to sit near her, raju can feel her thighs and arms with his body. Raju acted as he was shy
Devika: "See Raju, dont be shy, I will explain the process again, so listen carefully".
Both were sitting side by side and seeing each other. Devika took the medicine from his hand.
Devika: "Raju, this medicine i will pour a drop into my tongue, after that you have to take the medcine from my tongue using your tongue, if you find difficult licking the medicine from my tongue, you can directly suck the medicine from my tongue, like that you have to take 5 drops and next i will pour drop of the medicine onto my lower lips, yon can suck my lips to get the medicine."
Raju was acting as he was listening devika carefully.
Devika: "Yeah I know this therapy is quite uncomfortable, but we had no other choice to feed the medicine."
Raju: "Maam, I have a doubt, how long i have to suck your tongue to take the medicine, i mean How i know the medicine is consumed from you by me?"
Devika: "You can suck each time for 30 seconds, hope with that time, the medicine will get transfered to you."
Raju: "Ok Maam, I got it."
Devika now she has to tell about cumming.
Devika: "One Important thing."
Raju gave her a confused look.
Raju: "What is that maam ?"
with Hesitation. Devika: "Raju, you have this disease, because you are not ejaculating your sperm, these sperms stays in your body, and become poison, so we need to take your sperms also, this medicine is to neutralize the sperm, but we have to take out."
Raju: "But how maam, Do i have to masturbate ?"
Devika: "Yes Raju, you have to masturbate, and at the same time you have to take the medicine".
Raju was flying inside. But he kept his face as he is confused.
Devika: "I have to seduce and make you hard and same time you have to take medicine, you have to keep hard during this whole medication process, at the end you have to ejaculate your sperm."
Devika: "I will help you to make you hard and jerk your dick. so that you can concentrate on medicine, and at the end you have to cum."
Raju acted as he is not comfortable.
Raju: "But how maam, you are my angel, how can I think you in sexy way, my dick never raise, i cant think you in that way".
Devika knows he was acting, as she knows raju was eyeing her exposed region, and devika got hot body, even 60 year old men become hard.
Devika: "Raju, why you are thinking me as angel, because i helped you a lot ? Forgot about that. Think me as your lover, think me as your wife, i already acted as your wife, see Raju, we can cure your disease only when do the therapy, so nothing wrong in think me as your wife, That is why I wear this saree, and also in sexiest way. But raju you can strip my saree during seduction, but dont go beyond that, dont strip my blouse or petticoat, as it may become more complicated, which i dont want to happen."
Raju: "But maam ..."
Devika inturrpted raju and kept her finger on his lips and signaled not to speak words.
She stood from bed and came opposite to Raju, she bend close to him and looking into his eyes.
Devika: "No Buts, and Ifs, lets start our therapy.... Dont you think I am sexy, you can hug me, kiss me. I know you are looking at my hips from beginning, look at my sexy curvy hips, dont you want to keep your hand on my bare hips, dont you want to press my sexy hips. you can strip my saree, kiss my navel, kiss my cleavage, press my soft boobs over blouse, eat my neck, do whatever you want to do to your new sexy wife".
Raju was sitting in the cot with his mouth opened by seeing devika sudden change and calling herslef as his wife.
Saying this Devika started the game of seduction, she turned on a music in her radio, and came near Raju, and made him to stand.
Devika: "Lets start with some dance"
Raju: "Maam I dont know how to dance."
To turn raju fond of her, she decided to act as his wife during the therapy session.
Devika: "Stop calling me maam, I am your wife, call me by my name. also Dont worry about dancing, just hold my shoulders and hands and dance along with me".
Raju: "Ok Maam.. sorry Devi.... Devika".
Raju put his hands on her sholder and hold her palm and moved along with devika, devika constantly watching his eyes in romantic mood. Slowly devika brought his hands from her shoulder and placed over her bare hips. a current shock went for both of them, as it is long devika feeling a men hand on her body, raju also never thought he will get a chance to a sexy housewife's hips,
Devika: "Treat me as your wife, not like a stranger", saying that and pulled him more closer to her, due to hard pull he crushed devika boobs with his broad chest, and kept tightly pressed, he was feeling her boobs over his chest, and slowly Raju moved his hands over her hips and pressed her hips flesh, devika got cute folds on her hips, raju also felt her hip folds while pressing, devika felt happy, as raju also started to take initiative. Due to closeness Devika started feeling his dick getting harder, she felt his dick on her navel.
Devika: "Looks like my hubby finally gets into action", saying that she smiled at him, hearing devika calling him as hubby, he got more excited and pressed her hips harder..
she gave a slight moan.
Devika: "sssshh... ahhh....".
Raju: "Devikaa....".
[+] 10 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 16-12-2019, 01:37 AM