Fantasy one bad incident
Hello guys this is just one small incident regarding my mother,her name is renu mallik we are a native of delhi/saharanpur.Actually she was  a candidate for mcd elections last year,let me describe her shes lady in 40s(more precisely 42),quite fair in complexion with healthy body, height around 5.6 and mostly she wears sarees ,she belongs to meerut.but many onlookers can see her fullness of breast and navel through her saree, which made me nervous sometimes.Though i didnt have any dirty feelingss towards her but this oncident definitely brought my kinky desires out.she was out for door to door campaign and she had to visit one slum which had low lying areas and poor accesibility.As she was entering in one of the slum houses her saree got stuck in one of the nails behind the door and she couldnt see it and she just came rolling down the floor while her saree was still hanging around the door.

What next?she was there in blouse and petticoat which was yellow in colour for few secs all the male members of the house were admiring her body and were lusting on her exposed part,until she took her saree and wore it ,i just got to see this video and could admire my moms beauty and the lusty way everybody looked at her body for few secs.she was completely embrassed with this incident and avoided going to that region for few days but few weeks later what i noticed was shocking she went to that same slum and nearby areas by wearing backless blouse and high heels,she had applied dark lipstick and was looking quite hot as per her age,her saree was little shifted to expose her navel and she purposefully took lectures on all the issues and seriously all the low class males were enjoying this lady gestures and body as she went away swaying her hips up and down.......i still cant brush this incident but have seen few local hooligangs visiting our house to collect some fees for development and in the meantime mom greets them and shows here fair stomach and sleeves all the time...This incident was way back in 2011............
[+] 3 users Like phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 15-12-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: one bad incident - by ghost19 - 16-12-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 17-12-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 26-03-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 10-11-2020, 12:08 PM
RE: one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 12-11-2020, 02:06 PM
RE: one bad incident - by Yondu - 12-11-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 12-11-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: one bad incident - by Momhunter - 12-11-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: one bad incident - by bobby - 13-11-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: one bad incident - by phantomxxx - 14-11-2020, 06:47 PM