Adultery My Second Love
Being an office whore 
I was in a pickle, in between of a road trip with Sameer, a get out from normal life and break from work/city life.  Second a fantasy of me being with strangers, fucking me day and night and giving me money for it and third a man of my dream a young fit boy asking me on a date and to spend a week in a different city with him. 
I got a mail from my new boss (supermarket guy) as a joke.  I would like to discuss with you, business plan for next year and would you like to go on date with me on Friday? I got up from my seat and walked towards him and said there is still 4 days for Friday so let's have a coffee now in office pantry. He got up and we walked towards pantry and as we open the door and we saw Payal was fooling around with one of interns.  "Excuse me I said” she adjusted her dress and they both walked out of the room.  He said so Delhi women likes to have fun at office, what about you?  I said NO…not everyone is the same and I would never do anything like that in the office. He said OK OK!! I didn't mean for you? I felt he wanted me to do the same as Payal, later he said So let's talk business, Kamal Company limited is one the biggest account and it’s with our competition so I would like to penetrate into that account, what’s an update over there?  I replied “to tell you the truth I have met Mr. Kamal quite a few times and he never tell us what is he interested in?? He replied I know that.. Our ex-boss told me the secret about ..what he wants so once we are back from trip please arrange a meeting I would like to meet him and we will go together. We further went into conversation and walked towards elevator to go for a smoke break. As elevator was going down from the 11th floor, I was just keeping my head down and suddenly the lift stopped I looked at him he pressed the stop button.. He asked I don't understand why you making this difficult, I can feel you are attracted to me still you are not saying a proper yes for the date, tell me the truth why are you not saying yes?? 
I told him that I am at stage of my life where I am not looking for relationships. He stepped closer to me and said are you not wanting to kiss me right now.. I said “I WANT TO” but as I said I am not looking for relationships and from last few months I am into very complicated place of my life--- he pushed me against the corner of the lift and started to kiss me. I tried to push him away, tried to shut my lips back together and act like this wasn’t turning me on, but once I felt his arms slipping around my pussy, I slowly gave in and kissed him back. I pushed myself back against him, he bit my bottom lip, as he pinned me against the wall “Wait...Stop...” I pulled away from him. “I should get back to work.”Tell me the truth.” He stepped back. “Tell me ..you do want to go out with me.“Maybe I do“ he said So Pick the place. ”I’m not sure if that would be very appropriate—”He pulled me back into his arms and kissed me harder than before, leaving me breathless. “Please Pick. The. Place.”
“I said “I can’t go on Friday...What about Saturday? “Why can’t you go out on Friday?” He tightened his arms around me. I told him I am meeting someone, he said can I come? Wait... What... Why... I am not sure you want to come??  He released me and hit the lift button he said I would like to come on Friday and on Saturday we will go on a date.. And that's your boss's order.  As he got out of the elevator, he turned around and said in slow voice... Today my chest felt against your lovely boobs I would like to touch them soon, he smiled in his seductive way and left. I went to bathroom and removed my trousers to see my panty have a big patch of my water... I was soaking wet just from the kiss... My phone vibrates couple of times. He is sending me watermelon emojii and heart and he said you don't look 39 at all, you have some sexy thing going on with your face and your body and he said I will do all the arrangement on the trip so you are next to my room in the hotel. I was in bathroom all wet and touching myself, I replied him to come home on Friday as my daughter is going to my parents for the weekend so I alone so... The problem was I had committed Sameer as well to meet on Friday as my daughter was out so I thought I'll have some fun. 
On Thursday I was working late, I was tired hence I decided to call the day as I was driving back home I get messages from Sameer, his nude body and videos of him rubbing his dick …. OM MY GOD I totally forgot I had plans with him on Friday and my current boss is also coming. I took my car to wine shop and parked my car outside and I was sitting in the car thinking what I should do. As I am confused as hell. I removed my jacket, unbutton my shirt and with huge cleavage showing, I walked towards the store, the storekeeper froze and looked at my chest & said to me “madam same bottle 1 or 2” I just thought to myself on Friday 1 or 2 …1 or 2 …1 or 2 and I answered to the shopkeeper 2. …you can say that I am stupid or horny but I think that’s the answer I will invite both of them even if creates the problem for me but I am going all the way, I am not like my old me.
I went home, relaxed myself and sat on the couch with glass of wine with my daughter watched some TV forgetting about what will happen tomorrow. Tomorrow I stepped out of car in the parking and I saw my Boss walking towards me “I am excited for tonight” how about you I replied let’s finish the day and find out he said thank you inviting me and we talked into the office, I sat on my desk and messaged Sameer today is not possible I am busy with work and it will be late so next time, he replied I can come late, “It is not possible on Friday we can see about Sunday, he didn’t listen to me he replied Regardless what you say I will come to meet you. I felt someone brushed my shoulder I looked it was my ex-boss “so how’s work? How is your new boss? I said both wonderful, he said I am going to miss you & my business trips ..you know what I am talking about ..I laughed and said yes sir I know very much about your trips.  He laughed and said I like you & as I said I will miss you and he left. So the day ended and I pulled my car out of parking and started to drive home, as I reached home, daughter already left home, I started to clean the house it was 6:30 and doorbell rings, Sameer & boss was supposed to come at 9PM who could be this? I opened the door as it was boss, I said you are early & I am not even dressed he said I did not come here to see you in a dress and pushed me in and shut the door, he held me by my hair and pulled them and said “where is the bedroom? I pointed him direction he pulled me by my hair and threw me on the bed and jumped on me and started to undress me I was wearing office clothes he literally tore them, my shirt buttons and my pants he removed it like he didn’t have sex for a while he was like an animal altogether a different person, I said listen do you have condoms and he put his hand on my mouth and said if you speak a word now I am going to slap you just “SHUT UP BITCH” he spat on his palm and rubbed on  his dick and he started to fuck me, he was quite dominating he was choking me all the time, he tried to remove my boobs from my body, he pulled them so hard like it was made of rubber, I was screaming in pain and as I scream he penetrated more deep in me. Every time I felt I couldn’t take any more I looked at him and thought he is my boss and he is so hot so I shouldn’t say anything. I came for the first time and put his face in my pussy he was licking it like he was in desert and thirsty for water, he looked at me said you need to do the same I replied WHAT?? He entered in me …I guess his entire arm ………………. I missed a heartbeat, the pain was like I was giving a birth. I screamed YES….YES…YES… I will swallow your cum. he removed him hand and came closer to me & kissed me smoothly and said I am going to fuck your ass, bareback and same dick from ass will be in your mouth to suck and you should swallow my cum. He turned me over again I heard he spat on his palm ..my heart was in my mouth .. This is going to painful …he spat on my ass hole and started touching it ..I was counting seconds when is he going to enter …I just put my face into bed, he entered in me, kept his dick in and pushed it in deep… he removed his dick completely …again from the start he entered in deep ..Pushed it in ..came out ..he was slowly slowly tearing my ass …he started to increase the pace the I could not breathe …I was out of breath …he started moaning louder and said I am cuming I am cuming …I just turned quickly and took his dick in my mouth …he ejaculated like river and I couldn’t take it in as I felt like to vomit.. He closed my mouth and said take it in …take it in ….i kept in all in mouth and closed my eyes and gulped it all in …it was like a spoon of ice cream and it all directly went in my stomach.. he got up and said I need something to drink ..  Started to wear his underpants and left for kitchen, I changed myself into pajama and t-shirt and followed him. He said now tell me who are you meeting tonight? I told him I met a guy last month and we had a thing on that night …I am sorry I feel horrible to double date but I did commit to him and then you forced for this date so I couldn’t said no …He said so you were planning to have threesome with us …I said ..Maybe YES.. he replied …with your body you must be having needs and I am not jealous because of that guy and he met you first so go ahead no issues …I was surprise …He said you may continue to sleep with whoever you want as you said you are not looking for relationship and one thing I didn’t tell you that I am already married and my family is in Mumbai …see you can have fun and I can have fun with you. I said but I don’t understand what you want from me ..I handed him a drink and said I was never like and Sameer was the first case and then couple others I am just taking break of being single mother with no sex what so ever so I planned to be a MILF …he leaned over me and said I understand and you do what you like ..You have couple of hours to relax and then you can have sex with him as well…and let me know how it went…I thought to myself he is as twisted as I am right now. I said I am not fine sharing details with you, he said if you want I can stay and we both can fuck you. I said NO ..I don’t think so Sameer will agreed, he really likes me..He said are you kidding me … You looks like women who can take a gangbang and you perfect for any guy who just want sex and you are clear as well you want the same. I could see it clear on your face that your panties were wet and hungry for sex. I didn’t answer his questions on commented on it… he went inside bedroom, changed and came out…. I said How am I supposed to say anything to you …you are my boss because things that you said on many things I don’t agree but kept quite …he said did you enjoy the sex?? I replied YES VERY MUCH .. so that’s it love ….I liked you and I like the horny women in you, I shook my head …he also said I am sorry for rough sex I wanted to see how far can you go and when will you ask to stop that’s why I was rough to you and I found out that you have no limits which is good for me, tomorrow you can come to place and come in the morning we will spend the entire day together and it would passionate sex not rough today was just an experiment. I was confused ..I don’t know what exactly you want from me and you are married as well. So what’s the catch??? He said catch.. The catch is “I want you to be my office whore” …you have lot of potential and you are exactly the women who could be high class slut.. Our ex-boss said that you the one he wanted to sleep for a long time but couldn’t and he also said that Mr. Kamal from Kamal Company has confessed to our ex-boss that he finds you very sexy .. He would love to get you in the bed with him and if you do him a favor he is bound to give his account to us. As I came here I studied.. I knew who you were in super market and that you are the one who can get me what I want, I checked on to others and they are no close to what you have …I Said Payal…he laughed Payal first of all she is married and she has body of 16 year old girl .. I need a women who keep quiet and swallow the cum, we don’t need a drama queen, he said we have lot to discuss about the trip and meeting for next quarter. He entered his hands in my t-shirt and grabbed my boobs … and said are you ok with being a whore for us ??? and it will be easier for both of us if you say yes.. As much i wanted to say no ..I just held his dick and said YES …he said ..exactly what I wanted to hear …he looked in my eyes and said you are so beautifully sexy …I pulled his dick out of his pants …I said do you 5 mins ..he nodded ..i went on knees and started taking his dick in my mouth ..i see him getting hard and his voices from firm becomes numb..i took his dick as a trophy for declaring me a slut ..i kept taking deep throats…and it took me 5 mins for him to cum again in my mouth ….i swallowed everything in and I got up and said now you kiss this mouth.this mouth has taken your dick and cum… he smiled and said yes my slut ..that’s the attitude I like,,, he kissed me and left the house…
That night same Sameer came in my house and we both got drunk and had passionate sex throughout night …I couldn’t believe the amount of sex I had in 24 hours. But all I need right now is SEX.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My Second Love - by sexycharan - 13-12-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: My Second Love - by Chennai Veeran - 13-12-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: My Second Love - by xbiilove - 13-12-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: My Second Love - by xbiilove - 13-12-2019, 09:03 PM