Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-5_Episode-4
“Rather than asking him that what he is doing here, you should question yourself what those bottles of whisky doing on the centre table?” Priyanka’s voice echoed from the bedroom. Both the men turned their head towards the bedroom to found Priyanka standing against the door wrapped just in a towel. It was eminent that she had just stepped out of the bathroom after having a bath.

“You were downright drunk last night and have fallen on the floor beside the sofa. Despite best of my efforts I failed to drag you to the bed so I have to call Vikrant for help.” Priyanka said, coming close to them. Suneel falled on the sofa holding his head.

Now Vikrant and Suneel were sitting on the sofa while Priyanka was standing in front of them, hardly a couple of steps away, covering her most valuable ‘assets’ in a big towel. Vikrant take a deep look at Priyanka since Suneel was looking down, holding his head. Her hair was wet and drop of water was dribbling from her hair and tailing up to her breasts. She was looking absolutely fresh and sexy.

“You should be grateful to Vikrant, Rather than raising questions to him.” Priyanka thundered and then wandered to the kitchen while Vikrant enjoyed erotic swaying of her big ass.

By raising the matter of Suneel’s drunk state, Priyanka had cleverly changed the topic of Vikrant’s existence on the sofa and made Suneel feel guilty of drinking too much. She had also made a very bold statement by roaming around in just a towel while Vikrant was sitting with his husband.

“Have it and you will feel better.” Priyanka gave her husband a tablet of disprin and a glass of water. Suneel was feeling too guilty to ask any question to any of them. Suneel took the tablet and glass from Priyanka and swig the tablet hurriedly.

“Sometimes I feel so bad about myself. I have office  today and this hangover not helping.” Suneel spoke up after Priyanka disappeared behind her bedroom door.
“Why you drink so much then?” Vikrant asked with raising his brow.

“This is all, I have. Workload is too much to handle for me. When I return home I have no energy left. I feel discharged and ‘this’ work as a quick energy booster.” Suneel said as he brought up an empty bottle of whisky in his hand.

“But you have responsibilities towards Bhabhi too. You should think about her also.” picture of Priyanka bhabhi wrapped in towel flashed in his head as Vikrant said this. He was killing time by making small talk.

“I need a shower to get over this hangover,” Suneel said and get up to take shower. Priyanka emerged from the bedroom as Suneel entered. She was wearing a brown colour saree with a black blouse. Her deep navel was exposed while her ample boobs were jiggling in her blouse. Priyanka gave Vikrant a seductive smile and then went to the kitchen. Vikrant took it as an invitation and climbed out of the sofa and followed her to the kitchen.

[img][Image: 130005063_screenshot_20190228-034211.jpg][/img]

“I don’t think we should do anything right now. Suneel can come any moment.” Priyanka suggested when Vikrant approached her and grabbed her ass.

“Let's have a quickie. I am going to camping with my colleagues and I will return tomorrow only.” Vikrant revealed and kissed her cheeks.

“What? I thought we will spend the whole day together since you have weekly off today.” Priyanka said as she poked at his chest and made him stop.

“Plan is already made. You were too angry with me yesterday evening that you didn’t reply to any of my messages so I agreed for camping.” Vikrant explained.

“If that is the case then let us enjoy ourself,” Priyanka said and kneeled down.

“But you were saying Suneel is around and he can come any moment.” Vikrant teased her as she pulled down his shorts and underwear and grabbed his already hard penis.

“Suneel usually take 20 minutes in the bathroom and we have already wasted 2 minutes so we have just 18 more minutes. Now don’t waste any more time talking. Its playtime now” Priyanka said and took the head of his penis in her mouth. Priyanka sucked his penis with passion and meanwhile she also licked his balls.

Vikrant clenched her shoulder and made her stand then turned her and pressed her body against the platform. He dropped her pallu down and started kissing on the back of her neck while grabbing her boobs over her blouse. Priyanka’s blouse was half backless so Vikrant then kissed on open area of her back.

“Be quick Vikrant. We don’t have much time.” Priyanka announced with a heavy breath. Vikrant nodded and pulled her saree up alongwith petticoat. Vikrant then slides her panty down as she holding her saree and petticoat. Vikrant saw her pussy lips were already so wet so he just pushed his cock in her soaked pussy.

“aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned slowly as Vikrant cock started to fathom in her vagina.

“Bhabhi, You have become so bold. Never thought you can roam in towel in the presence of your husband.” Vikrant hummed in her ear and then bits her ear delicately.

“This is all your influence. I feel bold when you are around and I feel like I can be myself, without being judged but, with Suneel it's not like that.” Priyanka said enjoying his stronger thurst in her pussy.

“ohhh Bhabhi you are awesome. You are fucking awesomeeeeeeeee” Vikrant said and then sprayed his semen in her pussy.

Priyanka kneeled down and took his cum soaked penis and licked it clean after he pulled out of her vagina. It was prominent that she don’t want to waste any drop of his cum. They were well finished with their act before Suneel came out of the bathroom. They had breakfast together and then Suneel left for office while Vikrant start preparing for his camping night out with Tanya.
End of Chapter 5
[+] 8 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 14-12-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM