Adultery My Second Love
Proposal for marriage

Ishan  is the son of my mom's friend He was two years older than me, but he wasn’t attractive and he was extremely dull. His idea of great conversation was discussing the politics,  I wouldn't carry less for politics.. all I could of think of meeting a total stranger and spending a night with him. No thanks, mom. Not interested.” mom replied “Why not? He’s a good guy! He has his own firm, he’s in great shape and he likes you a lot if not about you think about your daughter,  I said “And he’s boring. I’ll pass. I hung up. I made my way down to buy wine and grabbed couple of bottles. I headed for the grocery sections, As I walked by, I looked up at the reflective glass. I still had problems recognizing myself on some days like today I was without makeup and without  revealing dress and nobody looked at me not even myself could see this lady. I was still coming to terms that I am getting old not as a milf but as a granny .. But whatever I have to do fun or marriage, I have to do it quickly... But right now I am a MILF... and with the new and improved me the sexy!! the hot milf!! —the woman who actually enjoyed putting on make-up and spending more than twenty minutes on her hair. I wear sexy clothing and say myself in the mirror... You still got it...You still got it...You still

OH MY GOD!!  A man standing behind saying excuse me!! Excuse me!!  And I am looking at the mirror and saying you still got it... I looked down in embarrassment.. And walked away he was laughing I could here it.. I got pissed and turned my face OH MY GOD again he was a super hero.. His face/ body/ smile looked like Clark Kent.. He was Superman.. With very sweet voice he said what were you saying to yourself.. I smiled and said nothing.. He said.. Sorry I didn't catch your name... How sweet of him!!! He reached out to shake my hand. “I know this may seem forward, but I can’t leave the store without knowing if I can I take you out tonight.”What? Did he just ask me out? For tonight? “thank God... I want to have babies with you.. I was just thinking about myself as a granny and here most handsome men just asked me out (my thought process) ...he was so charming”

He said “You can pick the place.” He smiled . “And we can meet there if you don’t want me to pick you up.”

I couldn't stop looking at him... I was saying to myself Stop looking.. Stop looking

“I would but...” I literally couldn’t take my eyes off him. He was the sexiest man I’d ever seen—his face had to have been personally sculpted by the Gods, and I was starting to feel this strange rush of warmth between my legs.. Moistness of panty ... My head was still thinking about Sameer and Paid Sex.. And I replied “I can’t.” he asked “Is it because you’re seeing someone else?”  “Are you married?”

I said “No. I’m not married or seeing anyone. He looked relieved

“So would eight o’ clock tonight be fine? Where exactly do you want to meet?” He looked directly into my eyes and I almost collapsed onto the floor.

The look he was giving me like he will tear my clothes here in supermarket and bent me down and fuck my ass.

Still I have to show that I am not available for everyone.. I changed the topic“Look, I’m completely flattered but you look kind of young.” he said. “That’s very nice of you to say, but that doesn’t answer my question. Where do you want to you want to meet?

I still insist “How old are you?”

“Twenty eight.” my eyes lit up another beautiful man.. That young getting ready to sleep with me.. I was not on a hunt for young boys but may be I was giving some vibes as boys were falling right in my laps.

I thought Twenty eight?! Why am I still standing here? I should take him to my apartment and lock him for me forever.

He got little confused “You don’t want to go out with me?”

I said “No. I’m way too old for you . I have a daughter. I’m thirty nine, which means that difference is eleven years and Do you not see the problem with that?”

He said “Not really.”. “But I can’t force someone to go out with me, can I? Could I at least give you my number just in case you change your mind?”

“Sure.” I took out my phone and took his number

“It’s 98********...I really hope you change your mind,.” He gave me another one of those seductive look that I will fuck you hard and walked away.

“he is the hottest men alive so I will take this slowly. Next day at work I could only think about him,  how can I reach out to face and put it right between my thighs.. HELLO MADAM!!! what are you thinking about Payal said... I told her I met someone and planning to go on date just thinking how to start conversations.. Payal being Payal she said if you want to sleep with him just wear deep next with your huge boobs no men can focus in anything just wants to touch them.. But I said that's not the case I think I like him.. Then you should go for it as this has been more than 5 years and you should really start to date again.. I said but he is younger..how young 28... Wow so you are doing what I am doing with these office young boys.. That's proves my point... this age difference couldn't be a relation but just milf and nsa boys so may be ill wear deep neck and go have Sex with him and move on to next one.. I started dialing his number our receptionist announced that boss wants to see everyone at conference room for next week trip.. Payal said once you done with this handsome guy try to pass it to me.. Or bring to office trip anyways it's a plus one.. I thought to myself I could never introduced my boys to you because they are animal and will finish you off.. She walked away and I walked towards conference room thinking I will call him later.. I entered the room and sat on the table.. Showing interest towards boss for the trip which I am not going at any cost. He begin with the usual here and there and told it is must for everyone to come to Gujarat as it is something special and I won't accept any excuses.. Because I will be retiring after that Gujarat visit and I am tired as well.. This was a shocking news.. So it is sort of fair well for me hence everybody is must... Everybody clapped and congratulates him to his retirement... I was walking towards boss I see from the reception the Clark kent.. Superman... SUPERMARKET guy is walking toward the conference room... He knocked and entered... Boss said.. Excuse me everybody.. So board had decided to promote him from our Mumbai branch.. Hence he will be everybody's new boss in Delhi. I looked at Payal as she is starting at him.. I called her and said.. He the same guy I met in super market... She open her mouth in shock... He started to speak... Hello everyone I won't take much of your time..will meet everyone one by one so we got know each other.. And boom our eyes met... He looked at me again from top to bottom as I was all dressed up and he smiled continued speaking.. After a while when everything got over... I was still siting at the table and he after talking to everyone came and sat across me.. He looked at me and said so what do you handle I told him sales he said we need to seat together and discuss lot of things he smiled and went to talk to others. Payal came to me and said he is damn sexy you have won a lottery... And he is boss as well so must sleep with him on this trip...maybe she was right he is damn sexy and I think I will sleep with him.. that was the plan if not relation .. Anyways I ran from him and sat on my desk I started working and he came again he was standing.. He said please please don't get up I could see you properly like this.. So how long have you working here.. I replied 4 years.. So how do you like your job.. I said it's nice... Now with me here all the time.. Will you enjoy more... I didn't understand the question but I said.. I usually enjoy here.. he said good good so we will enjoy together...he changed topic to our date.. So it seems we are not having that date or phone call from you... What about  office trip... You are coming right?? He asked I had no choice as I was lost in his eyes.... I said yes.. Definitely I will come he said OK then that's done.. We will get to know each other well in Gujarat.
[+] 2 users Like MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My Second Love - by sexycharan - 13-12-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: My Second Love - by Chennai Veeran - 13-12-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: My Second Love - by xbiilove - 13-12-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:50 AM