Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
It had been 4 days since Prabu had suddenly kissed her. They have been getting closer and closer during the many mornings Prabu met Meera when she was alone in the house. Their general talk had of late gone to the extent they were sharing their feelings on personal matters. Meera was however not ready for intimacy yet. Prabu had miscalculated and thinking she would yield to him had kissed her on her lips. Prabu was not ready for the way she reacted at the time.

She pushed him away. She scolded him. She started crying. Prabu was at a loss on what to do. When she shouted at him to go away he left silently cursing himself for his impatience. He had subsequently called her everyday pleading for forgiveness. He would call her several times but she would cut off the phone without talking to him.

Meera too was at a loss to understand her own behaviour. She knew that she was partly at fault for Prabu thinking she was falling for him. She shared personal matters with a man who was not her husband. How else would such a man have thought about her feelings for him other than to think she too was attracted to him. Truth be told she was slowly starting to miss him. She realised her heart had been racing when he had kissed her. She could not deny the fact that along with the fear she had also felt excitement.

By the third day she did not cut the phone and had started talking to him.

“Prabu, how could you do that. I am not that type of a woman. I am married to a kind decent man.”

“I’m so sorry Meera, I couldn’t help myself. I am so attracted to you. I know it is wrong and I tried to control myself but my heart refuses to listen.”

He would plead, cajole and in all ways try to recreate the closeness they had had. By the forth day her anger had dissipated and she too longed to see him but could not outright tell him to come and see her. Unexpectedly on the fourth day shorty after Prabu had spoken to her on the phone, she heard someone knocking on the door. She was surprised but at the same time delighted to see Prabu standing there. Her heart soared in happiness at the handsome man standing in front of her.

As their eyes locked, no word was needed to be spoken between them. These four days had shown to them how much they missed each other. The laughter, the teasing the meaningful looks. The smile that still lingered even after they had said their goodbyes. Meera’s eyes were the first to lower in shyness. Prabu entered her home and locked and latched her door. He pulled her to him and this time there was no resistance for her as her body mashed on to his. Her eyes swooned as his lips latched on to hers. He kissed her long and deep, their lips rubbing tightly against each other.

He embraced her tightly, pulling her buttocks so that her body mashed against hers. He was arousing her not only by his kissing but by his caressing of her body. She slowly reciprocated by hugging him to her as he was doing her body. The erect nipples on her fleshy breasts were rubbing against his firm body. Every time her nipples were pulled as their bodies grinded against each other streaks of pleasure shot through her body. There was something else that was insistently pressing on her lower stomach. Something very hard. Yes, he too was as excited as she was. He suddenly carried her as her body laid horizontally across his arms. He smiled at her, his face full of lust. He started walking and she soon realised where he was taking her. Prabu was there so often he was very familiar with the house. He was carrying her to her bedroom. He was going to enjoy her in the vey bed she shared with her lawfully wedded husband. He kicked the slightly open bedroom door ajar. Carried her in and dropped her on the bed. Her body spun on the bed as she came to rest on her back.

Prabu took of his t shirt and threw it on the floor. She averted her eyes and closed her face with her hands but not before she noted his muscular manly frame. She felt the bed pressed down. She knew he had got onto the bed with her.  

Prabu gently pulled Meera hands away from her face. She closed her eyes in shyness.

“Look at me, dear,” he whispered to her.

She just smiled but refused to do so. He entwined the fingers of both his hands with her fingers. He pulled her ends to either side of her body on the bed. It was as if her hands were raised as if she was surrendering.

“Yes,” thought Meera,” I am surrendering to him.

She only opened her eyes when she felt his lips press against hers. She saw that he had his eyes closed as he kissed her. Her eyes followed suit. His mouth opened a bit wider and closed a few times showing her how the opened mouth kiss was. She had her lips pressed more closely together as she had always kissed her husband. Meera realised Prabu wanted her to do as he does and that’s why he was doing that several times trying to pull her lips wider with her lips. She felt shy to do it. For her only a prostitute would do things like this to please her client not decent women from good families. But Prabu was persistent. Finally, she gave in to his insistence and her lust. Her lips opened and closed along with his. She found that they were better able to taste one another’s lips in this manner.

“Chee,” she thought, “now I can taste his saliva, and he must be able to taste mine too.”

Though she felt shy that she was behaving in this wanton manner she also realised that it was more erotic kissing this way. Now it was easier for his tongue to explore her mouth. His tongue was rubbing against her tongue the same way her pointed nipples were rubbing against his firm chest. Yes, she realised, her nipples were indeed erect and pointed pushing against the fabric of her bra cup. Even with Prabu’s kissing she was already in a heightened state of arousal. The rubbing of her nipples against his chest was sending slivers of pleasure running through her body. Even with her clothes preventing her nipples from directly rubbing against his chest she could still feel so much of pleasure. How would it be if there was direct friction between her nipples and his flesh she wondered. It won’t be long before she found out.

Kissing had never been so pleasurable before. Her fingers gripping his tightened indicating to him that she was enjoying his kiss. Prabu had conflicting feelings that he was kissing the soft lips of his friend’s wife. The thought he was kissing someone else’s wife was very arousing but knowing that wife was actually a close friend’s wife was a little upsetting in that he was betraying the trust of friendship. In battles of this nature lust would always overcome any qualms because of morality.  He could not believe that he was sucking on the lips of the woman of his dreams this quickly. He was reluctant to leave her lips but there were other parts of her body for him to taste. When their lips finally separated, both their lips were very wet. She opened her eyes and saw his lips coated with her saliva. She felt so bashful that she immediately closed her eyes again. That had been a long, deep and very satisfying kiss.

“Meera darling, I can keep on kissing your honey lips the whole day. You taste so sweet, dear.”

Verbally expressing sexual feelings was also new to her. Her husband or she hardly uttered any words when they made love. Prabu released the fingers of one of her hands. He pulled the pallu off her body to one side. Her heaving breasts were heaving up and down as she was breathing heavily because of her emotional state and the long kiss that had just ended. Prabu’s eyes lit up in joy as he admired her large breasts straining tightly against her blouse. There was only a small bit of cleavage that he could see. After all she was conservative by nature and her dressing reflected that. He kissed that small bit of cleavage that was visible. Her body shivered at the soft touch of his wet lips on her bare flesh. The touch of his lips was gentle on her warm skin. His lips brushed her skin several times as if a feather was gently caressing her skin. He was slowly stimulating her without even touching her properly yet.

His lips moved to the pointed part of her blouse. He knew he had aroused her and that her nipples were swollen and erect. He kissed her tip softly. Her body shuddered gently at that touch. He thrust out his tongue and teased her tip with his pointed tongue. Even through her clothes he could feel the rubber like sponge of her nipple.

“hmm..hmm..” she moaned softly.

Reminiscing about this at present Meera pinched her nipples with her fingers. It felt good but not as good as what Prabu did to her more than two years ago in this same bed. She glanced at her husband, he seemed to be sleeping soundly. Meera let her mind drift back to that fateful day more than two years ago when she gave herself to Prabu for the first time ….

He bit on the tip of her blouse. The teeth pressed down on her nipples so gently that there was no pain, only pleasure. He continued to tease her nipple. When he felt that one had had enough attention he would move to her other nipple. Each time he would fondle her nipple with his lips and probe of his tongue it would get stronger and stronger. Only the bite of his teeth remained as gentle as before. It felt so good for her that she felt like shouting, “kiss my nipples, suck it hard,” but she was not used to verbalizing her wants just yet. This was something she would learn with him in the future. There was a wet patch on both tips of her blouse because of his saliva. He now sought to unhook her blouse. Her hands immediately held his hands as if to stop him but that was just an instinctive action. She was in no condition to stop him. He slowly unhooked buttons one by one. It was not easy as her blouse was stretched tightly across were big breasts. She had to pull in and hold her breath to aid him. Soon the two flaps of her blouse fell to respective side of her body. Now Prabu could see a generous amount of her deep cleavage. The contrast of her fair soft flesh bulging against her black bra was driving Prabu crazy.

“Beautiful Meera, they are so beautiful.”

The naked desire in his eyes pleased her. Even her husband had never looked at her breasts with this much of desire nor had he ever told her how beautiful it was. He placed his head on her breasts, his nose trapped between the protruding flesh of her two globes. He took in deeply the smell of her body. The smell of a woman in heat of lust drove his own desire to new heights. His tongue probed the warm flesh of her breasts. His lips tasted the rivulets of sweat running down the slope of her breast. Why was she sweating so much. Had he provoked her craving so much that she had become so sexually heated up. He realised that he too was sweating profusely. He rubbed off the sweat from his face and her breasts. Meera saw the look of puzzlement on his face with amusement. His desire for her had been so great that he had not realised that in his hurry to have her he had not even put on the fan. In the late morning sun and room had become quite warm. Coupled to this was the sexual heat their bodies were in.

“You have driven me so crazy Meera see how I am sweating.”

She started laughing softly.

“Why are you laughing.”

“Look there,” she pointed at the fan.

Seeing that he smiled sheepishly at his foolishness.

“I’m an idiot. I was so mesmerised by you that I forgot even to do that.”

Meera was pleased to hear him say that she mesmerized him. Prabu got up and switched on the fan. The pleasant breeze from the fan started cooling the sweat off their bodies. Prabu took off his pants too and got back on the bed in his underwear. These men have no shame she thought as she diverted her eyes of his body, he is exposing his body so boldly. This reticence on matter of sexuality would disappear in the future when she was with Prabu. Even as she diverted her eyes, she did not fail to notice the impressive musculature of his body nor the distinctively large bulge in his underwear.

Prabu once more hugged her to him. He made her sit up so that he could remove her blouse from her body. She raised her hands allowing him to easily remove it from her body. He openly admired her bra clad breasts.

“Don’t look like that Prabu, I feel so embarrassed.”

“Why Meera, you look so beautiful, I can’t take my eyes off you.”

He placed each of his hands below each breast as if to gauge their weight. He gently squeezed them.

“sss…Prabu..”

“Meera, my love.”

He held her breasts as he kissed the bulging flesh above the bra cups. His hands went behind her back to unhook her bra. As he struggled to release it she reached back with her hands and helped him. She shrugged her body as the bra fell off her body on to the bed. She sat there with her breasts proudly protruding out from her body. He was pleased to see that there was just the slightest hint of a sag. Her nipples were of a light brown hue. Her erect swollen nipples were a little over half an inch long. There were pin pricks round her aureole showing how aroused she was. The tips of his fingers gently caressed her nipples.

“mm… mmm… Prabu…mm…”

He squeezed her nipple with his fingers.

“ss..ahh…”

He started kneading her breasts. Her mouth opened as she moaned gently, she licked her lips as her mouth became dry. He started kissing her lips again as he continued to knead her flesh. This time he didn’t need to insist, her mouth automatically opened for him in a long wet kiss. Prabu went to the next step.

“Meera, I want to suck your breast darling, do you want me to, hmm?”

Why is he asking me. Just do it, I want you to, she thought, am I going to say no. Or am I in a position to say no.

He kissed her nipple. The first time he was kissing her bare nipple. The nipple her children had suckled on. The nipple only her husband had tasted prior to mating. Now his friend is tasting it too. His tongue flicked on her nipple a few times. Each time his tongue brushed against her nipple a bit of pleasure shot through her body. Finally her nipple was trapped between his lips. His tongue caressed her nipple as he pulled it into his mouth to suckle on it.

“aahhhh……,” a groan escaped her lips as her eyes swooned in pleasure.

Her head twisted to the side as streaks of joy started from her nipple and spread through her body. Her reaction drove him crazy with lust. He sucked hard, biting her nipple as he got carried away in lust.  

“aawww… don’t bite you idiot, it’s paining.”

Prabu smiled sheepishly, “Sorry dear, I just couldn’t help myself.” He gently kissed her swollen nipple which was covered with his saliva.

Thinking about this now, Meera squeezed her breast wanting to recreate the pleasure Prabu’s sucking had given her that day. That was the first time he was sucking her nipple and he didn’t waste his time in feasting on them.

Prabu hands were caressing her other breast, pinching on her nipple as he sucked her nipple. Prabu was very patient, he kept on sucking and playing with her breasts till Meera squirming in pleasure was tousling his hair as she held his head to her breast.

“Prabu….hmm…ahh…yes yes….nng..oohh…oh god….mmm darling….ooo….” her constant moaning was driving him on.

Being alone in her bed with Prabu she did not restrain herself from expressing the pleasure she was getting from him. She was doing something so wrong, yet she felt so good, he made her feel so good. For Prabu, his friend’s wife had been his dream girl and all his pent up emotions was making him to taste every bit of her body that he could avariciously.

“Meera your breasts are so big and so beautiful, I could suck on them the whole day.”

“Oh my god, ssss….I shouldn’t be doing this but aaww…slowly….how were you able to sway me…seduce me…oohh baby….I can’t help myself…..forgive me…forgive me…” Prabu knew she was begging for forgiveness from her husband as she fed him her breast.”

To drive all her thoughts about her husband, Prabu started sucking again even harder while the tips of his fingers traced the soft flesh of her stomach coming to rest on her belly button.

“ooohhhh…,” she moaned as his fingers were taking her to new pleasures.

Prabu came kissing down on her stomach making her squirm. Her muscles alternately tightened and relaxed as it was both ticklish and at the same time pleasurable. His probing tongue and his wet kisses was making her swoon in uncontrollable bliss. How does he know where to touch .. how to touch.. to bring a woman to rapture like this, god he is killing me,” she thought as her body pulsated in delight. She held his head which was now tonguing her belly button. She wanted to stop him as it was ticklish but at the same time wanted him to go on as it was so enjoyable.

“Prabu sss…it’s ticklish dear…”

He looked up at her. Don’t you like it? Doesn’t it feel good?”

“Yes…it’s good but so ticklish.”

“Is this the first time for you like this?”

If she admitted it then Prabu would become aware of intimate details between herself and her husband. He would know that her husband has not done this for her before. They were both quite conservative in sex probably due to their upbringing. It is Prabu who is breaking all the self imposed shackles on her.

Prabu purposefully started licking all over her stomach very fast.

“Hey…rascal, she crunched her stomach muscles as she pulled his head up to her face and kissed him passionately.
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by LustyLeo - 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Minister - 25-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:28 PM