Adultery My Second Love
The walk of Shame or Fame

Dear Dairy,

As the feeling of being sexually satisfied and alcohol phased out.. I started sulking and reminded myself that it was a hotel where I caught my husband and checking out with my best friend and today I did the same.

I married my boyfriend,  we dated for 7 years since college and he was my world,  my daughters father,  my husband,  my first time sex actually my only, I never slept with any men apart from him hence I trusted him blindly,  I couldn't see!! he started coming late from office,  going weekends for official duties and making excuses to not sleep with me.. I was housewife then my life revolves around him and my daughter and our house so I never doubted him.  Once I called him and heard my best friend's voice in the background I still did understand but I had to know what's going on with him,  what is he doing which is keeping him away from the family.

I followed him after work and he left on time and drove towards a mall far from our home and there I saw.. I saw both of them in mall going to shops to shops and sat a restaurant eating.. I couldn't believe it!! but it was clear that they were having affair.. Same night I checked his phone and couldn't find anything next morning I called my bfffff and asked her whereabouts for yesterday and she lied to be said she was with parents but I couldn't confront him or her as I thought we are most important persons in each other's life they can't do this to me.  I logged into his laptop and started looking for something,  his credit card statement came across and I see The Latit's charge far to many times specially on Friday and Sunday.  He lately didn't bother to call and say that he will come late but I just took cab and sat on the reception of the hotel and waited and waited expecting nothing,  they walked out of elevator holding each other and saw me sitting right across the reception. No.” I shook my head. “No...There’s no way. I got up and picked a newspaper and started beating him with it,  my best friend who is practically dressed as a hooker,  never seen her dressed liked that starts to walk away from us and gone out of exit.. He held me.. I just looked down he paid his dues at reception.. Gave money for a room and the bed to fuck my best friend. We both in silence walked out and we went to his car I was so disgusted to sit with him in same car.. somehow we reached home. Tears were rolling down my face nonstop... I looked at him and he said I want a divorce and I wanted for a while,  I love her and I don't love you anymore... She loves me... I will take care of you and daughter expenses but I can't be your husband anymore. We did not speak after that night... I packed my stuff and took my daughter and left to my parents house... I stayed there for entire summer and our divorce was finalized.

I wasn’t sure what to do with my life. Everything I’d ever known was gone in blink of seconds.. I rebuilt my life.. People around me.. Got myself a job.. Apartment and daughter's education everything took time but now past 4 years it has been good . I never tried to contact me neither did he. Now I live with daughter in Noida at a good place. Earn good.. Eat good.. Parents and relatives comes and visit so life was good but the only thing missing was a DICK..

Everybody wanted me to marry again but I really didn't wanted to!!! and after I met Sameer.. A young boy who bluntly says he is not looking for anything serious...  I guess boys nowadays looks for no strings attached which was perfect for me rather then marry again and distract myself from being myself...

One day

I was shopping in a mall and I saw a guy.. Gosh he was so sexy.. was absolutely stunning. The short hair.. He was wearing jeans,  t-shirt and denim jacket he was very tall.. and I was craving to see him again  and again what was underneath.. He was following me as well... I was thinking should I start talking or will he be doing??

I turned to look at him again and he was not there.. Was I dreaming? Or I am still drunk from afternoon multiple sips of wine... Maybe I was dreaming who would pick a middle aged women from mall.. And I started to walk towards exit and hand brushed my shoulder and he was there... He said.. Are you leaving?? I looked at him and said yes there are lot of people here... He said wait for coffee and went for coffee and exchanged number.. While leaving he hugged and had courage to rub his hands on my boobs in public... And whispered in my ears... I love busty women.. What your size??  I said 38 Double D.

He replied OH GOD!!!  He said do you mind to come with me at my friend's apartment it is nearby and he will also be there... A women like you can handle 2 boys.. I replied "No I can't.. I can't do that" " “I’m sorry. I can’t do that,” but I felt his hand sliding down my pants.I gently grabbed his hand and moved it away. “I’m not looking for threesome —I don’t... I was really here looking for something else.” he said “Oh my god! I’m sorry!”  “I thought...I’m so sorry.” he looked embarrassed.. I said  If anything makes you happy.. I should tell you are very attractive and I am sure you will find someone for three some..and walked away as I was walking away I was thinking about him.. he was so hot.. Within minutes he send me selfie... Apologies and asking for dinner some other time.. I replied yes may be and left from there.

All the time I was thinking!!! when will I get this kind of offer to be with that hot dude and his friend... I parked my car and my heart starts to pound. I took my phone out and wrote a message.. Send me your friends address and I will be there I will come... But I couldn't do it and deleted the message and moved on.  After a month a got a call from him and said what's about the dinner??? ... I said I don't trust you may be you will again try to convince me for threesome... He said I'll come clean to you... Me &  my friend have done couple of threesome sessions with college girls and they couldn't keep it up with us they are either tired of can't handle two big cocks guys... I replied "what makes you think I can hold up with you guys"  he said I can feel that you are hungry for men and your curvy body.. Big bust.. And looks like you are experienced enough.. Must have taken lot of cocks in your days... I laughed and hung up saying let's see about the dinner now I am busy with family... I know I should've have accepted the offer as he sent me picture of his friend as well and he was too very hot.
It had to be rainy night

Water was pouring from the heavens,  my life has been a hell hole for last 5 years and I did one night with stranger and it gave me lot of courage and exposure... I don't sleep masturbating to myself... I get wet thinking about Sameer as it was recent event... I thought to myself I should get out tonight...and sent the message to tall guy that I am coming in the night... I planned to go out told my daughter I am going to restaurant with friends, I just got myself into dress which was revealing hence I wore a jacket so my daughter will not see it... As I was getting ready.. My daughter saw my revealing outfit and she said "oh god mom you are looking so hot"  what's the occasion I said we are going for birthday celebration in a club... I didn't wanted to tell you... She said my mom is looking like a milf... My eyes widen I said what are you saying??? we both started  laughing... But that word just kept in my mind... Yes I guess I am MILF..  and I am enjoying my SECOND LOVE of my life..of being a milf.

So I dressed like a milf... Ready for now action... I wore a strap less top which was so small that my daughter couldn't have worn easily... My boobs were coming out of it... I work a jacket over it so I can travel and once I reached their apartment I can throw my clothes away..

I took a cab,  walked toward the apartment I was excited and fearful as they were waiting for me,  I knocked the door,  he opened and took me into his arms and gave me tight hug, other sat there and stared at me for a long time. I told them this is the first and last time I am doing this and I would never see you guys again... They said this is just the fun part we can be friends and don't want benefits unless you want...  so relax lets give you something to drink. I asked them what you guys have talked about this threesome?? is there any rules to follow... They laughed and said sorry it doesn't work like that.. Both of us will enjoy you and you will enjoy both of us.. You will be enjoying more than us!!! so no rules lets have fun and don't think about this too much. He picked up a drink sat next to me gave me a drink... I didn't know what to do so I drank and drank.. He removed my jacket and these guys acted like they saw a ghost... Other started shouting... FUCK YEAH you were right about her, she has the biggest rack we have seen in this room... now it will be more amazing... Both of them just removed whatever I was wearing on top.. I was Top less and they started playing with my boobs.. Sucking... Biting... Squeezing it... They kept on giving me drink.. I was already 4 whiskey down...then they played some music... And asked me dance top less, they wanted tobsee my boobs jumps.. They were drinking... I was drunk enough..I was enjoying music and just letting my body dance on the beats... They kept on drinking and just watched me butbdid not joined me... They were talking to each other and drinking.. I was drinking and dancing by myself,  enjoying the music.  As I didn't know what to do.. I was very high... I overheard them talking.. One guy said to other you go down and Ill be on top later will switch... I froze for a moment I thought they will take turns on pussy but these guys wanted to have anal... I stopped dancing and sat in between of them. I said "this is my first time and you guys have done this before so I don't know I can handle anal,  they calmed me down with the another drink... And said just take us both in your all holes.. That's your job in threesome just be open for us... They were drunk too... They took to be bed and I was saying ill do anything but don't do anal.. They had a dildo lubed and they said this will make way for us... They started entering in my pussy.... And I started to become a milf which they wanted... I started saying yes more deep more deep... Suddenly they put it inside my ass and other guy just covered my mouth as I screamed in pain... They said now your ass hole should be your pussy for others... You are a milf and you shouldn't be closed for any holes... The pain was agonizing... The guy starts to fucks me in the pussy  and keeps the dildo aside.. Other who had covered my mouth said Now open your mouth .. And put his DICK inside my mouth.. I looked atvthe guy whose DICK I was Sucking... I couldn't focus to his face as the guy who was fucking my pussy was making me crazy with his quick strokes... I couldn't open my eyes... I was moaning Aaaaaahhhhhh Aaaaaahhhhhh... OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.. I was thinking... Look at these two hotties and they are for myself.. Completely for myself... I will be banged roughly but I won't utter a word as I want them in me that's it... Both of them stopped and switched and again my brains cells were blasting in my head... I was Sucking him. He was chocking my mouth with his big cock...i was getting more hungry... I wished they both entered in my pussy together...
"HEY MILF" He slapped on my face.. As I closed my eyes in pleasure. Wake up .... Come on let's drink. I looked outside window it was raining heavily and looked at them. They were on a couch... Drinking... I got up and sat with them to drink.. I couldn't believe myself, we were completely naked sitting all on a couch and drinking whiskey... I wouldn't have imagined anything ever in my life.
In a few moments... I was again pulled to bed by both of my men.. Tall guy turned me over and tried entering my ass but his big fat DICK couldn't go in...  He applied lotion and starts entering slowly slowly and I was pain I started rubbing my pussy for pleasure... It was feeling of a lifetime... Pain &  Pleasure. As soon as he finished other one jumped on my back... He started slapping my ass very hard... I was screaming... I was still rubbing....  He  was slapping my butt nonstop and fucking my ass..other guy started rubbing his DICK... He said look at her boobs.. Wow it's dancing... FUCK her more... I shouted to him... Fucker come and FUCK my pussy as well... He came below me entered his dick in my pussy... Entered my boob in his mouth and took a big bite of my right boob... He didn't let it go... He was biting so hard it left a mark for weeks... They said ....now have fun.... I think they lost it in that moment... They  forgot it was my first time or may  be they got super drunk or excited... They slammed me in between and fucked me like a hooker... In 39 years of my life.. This was my happiest moment. It all came into end sadly... I was so drunk and tired that I was blacked out... When I opened my eyes.. I saw 2 dicks on my face about to cum...one by one they came on my face and boobs... I went to wash room cleaned myself... And came out thanking both of them and how it was best time of my life.. They laughed and said come anytime you want and if needed let us know we will add another person... Oh my God I just ignored and started to look for my jacket and clothes.. The room was silent... One guy started to smoke and other  looks likely  slept... I dressed up and silently raised my hand and gestured to leave.. He just walked towards me and asked what's do you do?? How do you manage your finance ... I told him that I work and I manage myself and my daughter... I asked him why does he wants to know... He said if in case you need urgent money let me know... Whatever needs made you come here today.. May be it was your body needs or fantasy .. I understand but if You can come again for the same we will guarantee you the satisfaction on top of it we can help you financially as well.. I just blinked and said nothing.. He said don't worry... It will be exactly the same but random dudes.. I just thought he was drunk.. And I was very tired so I told him I'll leave now... He said see no pressure whenever you want money you can call me... I just gave him a kiss and left... I can accept the offer.. May be this one of my list to my current quit job and do something fun but I was to check how safe is he.. Because this is crime as well to take money for sex.  I went home crumbled myself into bed and took a selfie for the greatest day of my life.
[+] 4 users Like MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My Second Love - by sexycharan - 13-12-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: My Second Love - by Chennai Veeran - 13-12-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 13-12-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: My Second Love - by xbiilove - 13-12-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: My Second Love - by MeriKaru3 - 16-12-2019, 07:50 AM