Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
She called Raju, Raju seeing Devika contact on his phone, he jumped in joy, he picked the call, but he dont want to show any excitement, so he kept his voice very sad and low.
Raju: "Hello maam."
Devika: "Raju, how is your health, did the medicine works ?"
Raju: "Maam, you are really sweet, you really care  about me and called me, thanks maam. But maam, i was taking the medicine, as you said to me after food. but still vomiting blood, looks like the medicine is not working. I feel the doctor cheated us, Now I have anyother choice than dying.", saying that he acted like crying.
Devika felt bad for him, because she is one cheated by not telling the truth, not the doctor.
Devika: "Raju, the medicine is correct medicine only."
Raju: "then why maam medicine is not working ? Am i taking the medicine at wrong time ?".
Devika: "No Raju, you are doing correct only. But..."
Devika dont know how to tell Raju, that medicine will have effect only when it is consumed from her mouth.
Raju: "But what Maam please dont hesitate, tell me maam".
Devika made her mind and started telling Raju about the therapy.
Devika: "Raju, you have to take the medicine from a woman saliva, thats why doctor asked you to call your wife, but you dont have wife, so I came, and doctor explained me how to do the medication process."
Raju: "Woman saliva, maam I didnt get you."
Devika: "Raju, listen me carefully, you have very rare disease, the medicine can cure you, but only if you take it in correct way."
Raju: "Correct way ?, I was doing as you said only maam, after food i am taking this medicine without failing".
Devika: "This is not correct way Raju, this medicine have effect only if you take from mixed with women saliva, and that too directly from women mouth."
Raju inside feeling cloud nine, as finally devika came by herself and said the truth about medicine.
Devika: "Yes Raju, first a women have to take a drop of this medicine into her tongue or lips, and then the medicine will mix with her saliva, after that a men have to lick or suck the medicine from that women lips or tongue."
Raju: "Now i understood, why i am still vomiting blood, this medicine has no effect on me."
Raju continued..
Raju: "Now i need a woman for this medicine, i dont have my wife also, if she is there, i can tell her to give this medicine, now what i will do.".
Raju acted like he was sad.
Raju: "I think i will die in few days, i have no hope in my life."
Devika felt sad whenever raju says that he is going to die. Devika heart was beating fast, when she thinks of telling that she is ready to give mdecine to Raju.
Devika: "Raju, dont worry, If you dont mind, I can help you to take this medicine."
Raju was happy inside, he never expects devika will accept for this, but he controlled his joy, acted as he is shocked.
Devika: "Yes Raju, I can help you to get your disease cured".
Raju: "Maam, i really dont know what to tell, how I can use you for this, i cant even imagine taking this medicine from your mouth."
Devika: "Why Raju ? You want your disease to be cured, also you have any other woman other than me, so there is no wrong in helping you, also it is just a treament, also it is not good, as i knows everything and leave you in this condition. i felt guilty, that is why I called and said you the truth, also I know i only can help you take this medicine.".
Raju: "Maam please think onemore time, you should not take risk by doing this, also you are married, so if someone founds, it will be problem for you."
Devika: "I have already decided to help you, so dont think about me, no one will know this, unless either one of us tell to others, also dont think I am married, my husband is in dubai, and he never cares me.".
Raju: "Ok, Maam, but you do many good things for me, not sure how I am going to repay all this.".
Devika: "Dont think about this, all we need your disease to be cured, also from today night we will start your therapy. Come to my home by 8 pm, we will do the therapy in my house itself, as i dont want to take any risk by meeting you out. Also dont forgot to bring the medicine bottle with you."
Raju: "Ok Maam I will come to your home at 8pm."

Devika cut the call, and she started thinking about the treatment, she didnt tell Raju about making him to cum, Raju also thinking why devika didnt tell about making him to cum during therapy. devika decided to tell him after he comes home, for this therapy itself she was thinking Raju may take her wrong and wont accept, so decided to tell about seduction and cumming after he comes home. Now Raju was happy thinking today night he is going to taste devika lips and tongue, devika has very hot sturcture, not so fat and not so lean, she got average body, can make any men to think of having sex with her on first sight, devika got body that can make any men, even men at 60's also to raise their dick. Raju started jerking his dick over his lungi, but he controlled, as today night Devika will help him to ejaculate his cum.

It was 6pm, in another 2 hours, Raju will come, so she started to prepare herself for therapy, she wants to seduce him, to make him to cum as much as possible, so she decided to wear saree, with sleeveless blouse, she took a dark orange color saree from her wardrobe and matching blouse, and kept in bed, and went to bathroom for taking bath, after bath she came out wearing a towel, and searching for bra and panties inside her wardrobe, she found a set of see through bra and panties, she worn those and standing in-front of mirror, she was imaging how she can get ready for a 50 years old man. without thinking much she started her petticoat, and blouse, then wrapped her saree, her blouse looks extremely low and dangerous, even without bending, her cleavage was exposed through her blouse. she worn her saree below 3 inch of her navel, and exposed more of her hip regions, also her blouse back also low. she also removed her hair on her armpit and kept smooth and sexy, she was checking raising her arms and seeing in mirror, 
she applied little makeup, and perfume over her armpits and neck region, she applied little lipstick and imagined how raju is going to suck medicine from her lips with his dirty mouth, she felt shy thinking that.

Raju in his house, thinking of devika, also he dont want to cum fast during his theraphy, so he took a tablet suggested by his doctor to delay cumming process and rushed to devika home.
[+] 5 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-12-2019, 01:16 AM