Adultery A triangular love with a twist....
After the visit from the coffee shop i was very sad. I hoped that ramesh will be of some help to me in my problems but i didnt expect him to be like this. Sandhya too was very sad that her life was getting bad day by day. She was very much caring and was respectful to all. But the thing is every women have their needs. Sandhya too is not an exception.
I requested sandhya to give me some more time to which she agreed. But i was roaming around everywhere trying to find a perfect bull for her but all my efforts were in vain.
Two weeks passed and i again gathered my courage and took my car and drove towards ramesh place. It was sunday so i knew they will be in their home only. I reached their home and i saw vikram's car parked in front of their house. I parked my car next to vikram's car and i walked towards the main door. The tv was on and was in full sound i guess. Because i could hear the tv noise so clearly. I rang the door bell and waited. There was no response and so i rang the doorbell again two three times.
Ramesh came and opened the door now. The noise of the tv was more now. I went inside and sat in the sofa. Ramesh sat on the chair next to the sofa. His kids (technically not his kids)were playing in front of us inbetween the sofa and the tv. It was a sofa set with a three member sofa in center accompanied by two single sofa chairs by the side and one tea stand. There was no words from our mouth. Ramesh understood that i have again come there for asking about the things we discussed in the coffee shop. So he didnt open his mouth at all and nodded to me in negative that i should not open the topic again with him.
I didnt want to spoil his mood again. If i spoiled his ood again then it will not be able to rejoin with him and i might lose my chance completely. So i too kept quite.
After about half an hour the bedroom door opened and vikram came outside adjusting his pants and closing his zip. Ramesh now lowered the tv sound and now only we were able to listen each other. Vikram saw me and said hi, how are you? I just nodded my head and smiled and said fine, how are you. Two minutes back swetha too came from inside adjusting the pallu of her sarree. Seeing me she too welcomed me and enquired how i was and how my family is, everything.
[+] 1 user Likes V4poison's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A triangular love with a twist.... - by V4poison - 11-12-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: A triangular love with a twist.... - by V4poison - 12-12-2019, 08:14 PM