Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-5_EPISODE-3

“Bhabhi I can taste your dried tears on your lips. You are looking so gloomy.” Vikrant revealed after parting their intermingled lips.

“Give me a minute,” Priyanka said and vanished behind the bathroom’s door.

After 10 minutes she emerged from bathroom. She was looking fresh now. Vikrant noticed that she had put on some lipstick on her delicate lips and kajal on her eyes while her face looked washed too. She was wearing a nighty which was covering her body till knees only. Vikrant ogled her lush curves and thanked his luck to get such a exotic bhabhi to fuck.

Priyanka’s bulky boobs crushed against Vikrant’s broad chest as he get up from bed and hugged her. Vikrant started to roam his hands all over Priyanka’s cuveous body.

Priyanka could feel his shaft rubbing against her bulging tummy. She closed her eyes and started enjoying Vikrant’s hand movement on her body. Vikrant first rambled his hands on her back and slowly reached over the swell of her hips and spanked them hard. Priyanka moaned in pain as she feels tight slap of his hands on her asscheeks but she loved this.

Priyanka absolutely loved whatever Vikrant did. She expected her husband to do all this with her but most of the time he was either be busy with his work assignment or be drunk. If Suneel, her husband was sober tonight, she would never called Vikrant. But Suneel was a looser, he got stoned and that make Priyanka to go back to Vikrant though he had made a big mistake just a few hours ago.

Vikrant clasped her thighs and pulled them up and then he brought her to the bed. He put her down on the bed and started kissing all over her jawline and then neck. When he sucked every inch of her face and neck, he grabbed the hem of her nighty and started pulling up. Priyanka helped her by getting up. Vikrant removed that nighty from body and then dumped it in some corner of her bedroom. Priyanka was now sitting in just in a bra and panty.

“I wonder how your bra hold your melons?” Vikrant asked and shoved his face between her cleavage while seizing her left breast in her big palm. Priyanka poked at his chest and pushed him back when he tried to open her bra.

“You are wearing every piece of clothing. Why should you have all the fun?” Priyanka said after Vikrant looked at her with surprise.

Priyanka unbuttoned his shirt and then she kissed on every part of his chest. His broad chest and powerful shoulders made her fall for him. She loved moving her hand on his chest and kiss it. After making his chest wet with her saliva, Priyanka unzipped her pants and throw it on the floor and then she pulled his underwear down to reveal his palpitate cock which was yearning to dip in her pussy and was leaking pre-cum. Priyanka licked her pre-cum and then filled her mouth with his manhood.  

“Stop Bhabhi,” Vikrant said when he was about to ejaculate. He didn’t want to waste his cum in her mouth. He wanted to fill her pussy with her hot semen. He filled with proud every time he ejaculates in Priyanka bhabhi’s vagina then pull his cock out to see his cum dripping from her cunt.

Priyanka got down on her back. Her boobs popped up the moment Vikrant unhooked her bra. Her massive boobs were free now and Vikrant instantly started playing with them. Vikrant sucked her right nipple while he teased the tip of her other breast with her thumb and finger.

Priyanka was moaning slowly and her hard nipples were indicating that she was ready to take his ‘organ’ in. Vikrant slide down up to her panty, kissing and poking her navel on the way, and pulled down her panty.

In the light of night bulb, Vikrant can clearly see wet lips of her beautiful reddish-brown pussy. Vikrant wanted to suck her but he was unable to resist the urge to fuck her. He positioned his penis on entrance on her pussy and slowly pushed it in.

“aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka’s slow moan converted into louder ones as Vikrant increased speed of his thrust.

He was so excited at the thought that he was fucking Prianka’s bhabhi without condom while his stupid drunker husband was lying drunk beside them. Presence of Suneel on the same bed made him even more horny.

Vikrant’s thurst got faster and deeper as the bedroom filled with thumping sound of humping and Priyanka’s moans. He finally spurred his semen in her married pussy while her husband kept snoring on the same bed.

“It's wrong. We should not have done it in bed while Suneel was also on it.” Priyanka said after Vikrant got down from her.

“You are still worrying about your husband?” Vikrant asked being surprised.

“He may not be able to satisfy me and take care of my sexual needs but keep one thing in mind that I LOVE HIM,” Priyanka announced.

“And what about me?”

“I like you. You are my secret lover and I don’t know what took over me when I am around you. I do whatever you ask me to do. I love your domination. I don’t know!!! maybe I have started loving you secretly.” Priyanka answered. She sounded uncertain.

“Do you mean that you love your husband and love me also.” Vikrant probed her.

“Yeah, I don’t have words to explain how it is actually but I think…….” Vikrant shushed her by putting his index finger on her lips.

“We don’t need words right now. All we need is another round of a good fuck.” Vikrant said looking deep in her eyes. Then Vikrant held her from her wrist and took her to the bathroom. Then they had another session of hot fuck under shower.

~

“You should go now. It's almost morning.” Priyanka suggested when they came out of the bathroom. Priyanka was wrapped in a towel while Vikrant was stark naked. They searched for their clothes and put them on quickly.

~

In the morning Vikrant was woken up by Suneel. He opened his eyes and saw himself lying on the sofa of their living room while Suneel was standing near his head. He closed his eyes again and tried to remember how he slept here? He remembers himself getting out of Priyanka’s bedroom while she laid down on her bed. He was tired after two round of fuck and laid down on their sofa to get some rest but he don’t know when he slept off.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Vikrant heard Suneel asking him in a high pitched tone.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 11-12-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM