Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika came out of doctors room, Raju was waiting outside for devika, he acted very happy seeing her, Raju went to her and asked her,
"Maam what doctor said ? whether my disease will be cured ?",
Devika felt bad for Raju, as she dont know how to convey this treatment to Raju, she gave the medicine bottle to Raju, and said, "Dont worry Raju, doctor said to take this medicine, every night after food."
Raju acted happy and took the medicine bottle from devika.
Raju: "Thanks Maam, I never forgot this help in my life.".
Devika: "ok Raju."
Devika felt bad as she was not able to tell Raju the truth, how the medicine works, and his problem.
Raju: "Did doctor said anything about the disease ? What is the disease I have, why i am vomiting blood."
Devika: "It is a kind of stomach infection, if you take this medicine, your disease will be cured."
Devika hide the fact that this disease is not due to stomach infection,  but due to not releasing his cum.
Both took the auto, and went home.
Raju came home with disappointment, as he expected devika tell the truth and he then play the drama to make devika to feed the medicine, but unfortunately devika didnt tell anything about the medication process and lied about the disease.
This disease drama is already planned by both Raju and Doctor, Raju called Doctor asked whether said devika everything about medication and disease, he also confirmed that he said to devika, as Raju suggested.
Raju was thinking may devika was not comfortable about the treatment, or may be she came to know about the plan. Raju imaging devika hot rubbing session in auto and masturbated and slept.
On the other end devika came to home and changed her maid saree to nighty and thinking about Raju, she felt guilty that she lied Raju about the medication process, also she was dull thinking about Raju deadly disease, what happen if he is not taking this medicine as doctor advised, and he will die, whether I am responsible for his death, those thoughts are running through her mind. She struggled to sleep, She somehow slept, and got up morning, still those thoughts were in her mind, she felt like she cheat Raju to death, because of her Raju will die, she started crying thinking why she went to doctor as Raju wife and heard all the medication process.

Days were passed normally, Raju still have hope, that devika will come back to him and tell the medication process.
After 2 days, still devika felt difficult to come out of thoughts of Raju, but she cant, as she stay alone, she cant divert her concentration on other things. She was thinking to tell the truth, but what will Raju do just by knowing the truth, he needs a women to fulfill the medicine the effect. Already her husband went to dubai and not talking to her often, also having affair with some other women, she now dont have anything in her life, life became dry due to her husband. with these thoughts she decided to help Raju for his medication, but how, this medication process is may ends up having sex with Raju, but she dont want to have sex with any low class men, how she can keep herself and Raju in conrtol, also she have to seduce Raju wearing sexy dress, and make him cum, she have to allow raju to lick medicine from her tongue and suck her lips, she cant imagine how a old low class men can suck and lick her tongue, she cant expect raju to be clean, he always chew pan, smoke bidi, and his tooth are full yellow, and dark patches of pan, also she have to allow him to feel her body to manage him to cum more, definitley he will cum more, if raju feel her body, beacuse low class men like raju never get chance with beautiful women like deivka, also she has to give hand job to help him to ejaculate, she cant discuss this to any other person. But whats wrong in helping him, as she can save Raju life with this medication, if every thing goes well, she can cure him in a month, all will be over after he got cured. yeah this is just medication, she has to think as therapy to cure Raju. So decided to call Raju and tell the truth. But she decided to not give him hand job on his naked dick, instead she can jerk him over his cloths, and try her best.
[+] 5 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 11-12-2019, 03:58 PM