Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika was sitting alone with doctor.
Doc: "Maam , Are you having sex with your husband ?".
Devika got shocked
Devika: "What ?".
Doc: "Yes, Please dont hide anything from doctor, did your husband Raju fucks you well ?"
Devika: "Sir Please, dont ask such questions".
Doc: "Maam, dont feel shy in front of doctor, I am just asking few husband wife questions only."
Devika have no other choice and answer doctors questions.
Devika: "Yes sir".
Doc: "Yes what ? Maam, if you are not comfortable I cant explain his disease".
Devika: "Ok sir, I understood, we have sex on every alternate days".
Doc: "Did he ejaculate at climax of your session".
Devika look confused, and thinking what sort of question.
Devika: "Yeah, he does that.".
Doc: "Does what ? Maam Please answer me well, Does What ?".
Devika bite her lips and controlled her shyness.
Devika: "Yes he cums at climax".
Doctor: "raju, cums in your pussy or he take out and cum on your body".
Devika felt humiliated with his question, also also directly pointing Raju here. She dont want to get involved into this conversation.
Devika: "No, when is about to cum he will go to bathroom and cum there".
Doc: "Now i understand why this disease came to your husband Raju".
Doc: "Maam, your husband never cums after having sex with you, that is why all cum got septic inside his body."
Doc: "Maam, so your husband Raju is in very critical stage, he have very rare disease".
Devika started acting as loyal wife, and kept her face very sad and surprising.
Devika: "What doctor your are saying ?", she asked as she was in shock, as she has to act as Raju wife, as no wife can sit without reacting when someone says that her husband's life is in danger.
Doc: "Yes maam, your husband is suffering from xxxxxx disease, it is very rare, only one will get in crore, this disease."
Devika, acted like she was cry, also she felt bad for Raju.
Doc: "If he is not taking remedy for this disease, he will suffer all day, vomiting blood, and cant sleep, and more symptoms he will suffer".
Doc: "Raju needs to freed from his septic sperms inside his body."
Devika was listening to doctor, who called her sexy, with crying.
Devika: "Sir please dont say this, please give him medicine and cure him, I cant live without my husband. I will spend as much as possible for any kind of treatment, but please save him, doctor".
Doc: "I have medicine for this disease, but."
Devika: "But, please tell sir, I love my husband, I dont want my husband to die."
Doc: "Dont worry maam, i understood your feelings, but this medicine can be provided my a woman only", saying this he took a bottle under his table.
Devika: "So what, I am a women, and i am his wife, i can give this medicine". saying that she asked for the bottle.
Doc: "BUt with one condition. This medicine cannot be poured into spoon or cup. This medicine should be feed from a woman to men, by mixing their saliva".
Devika shocked hearing this, now she understood why doctor needs Raju wife help to cure this disease.
Devika even stopped acting.
Doc: "yes maam, only a woman can mix this medicine with saliva and feed it to men directly through her mouth or tongue. each drop by drop by you have to give directly from your mouth If you pour this medicine in hands or spoon, this medicine effect will go, and your husband wont get cure."
Doc: "You have to pour this medicine into your mouth where saliva concentration is more, for example, your toungue, you have to pour a drop of this medicine into your tongue and ask Raju to take the medicine which is mixed with your saliva directly from your tongue, or you can pour on to your inner lips, and tell him to suck the medicine from your lips."
Doc: "And one more thing, this medicine is to dilute his spectic sperms inside his body. so while giving medicine, you have to make him cum, but not by having sex, but by seducing and masturbating him, also wear sexy clothes while giving medicine, so that it will be easy for him to cum. so with medicine and your seduction, his septic sprem will be out of his body, and cure his disease."
Doc: "Maam, It is time to prove you as loyal wife, by curing your husband disease".
Devika, dont want to act as uncomfortable hearing this treatment, she decided to hand over this medicine to Raju and go home.
Devika: "Doctor, how long this medication i have to give him ?"
Doc: "It depends, may be a month or an year, it is all in your hand, if you gave the medicine properly without any mistake, and seduce him and take load of cum all day, you can cure him within a month."
Devika: "Ok, Doctor."
Doc: "Ok Maam, Take care of your husband, remember your husband life is in your hand. see the progress and come for next checkup after 2 weeks.".
Doc: "Also this is my mobile number, in case any problem you can call me anytime."

Devika came out of doctors room, Raju was waiting outside for devika, he acted very happy seeing her, Raju went to her and asked her,
"Maam what doctor said ? whether my disease will be cured ?",
[+] 7 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 10-12-2019, 02:43 PM