Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
devika and Raju sat on chairs next to each other.

Devika dont know what to say, and staying silent, Raju also silent for some time. after sometime Raju started talking.
Raju: "Maam, I really dont know how I am going to thank for your help."
Devika, turned and smiled at Raju, "Its ok Raju, we want your disease to be cured. Please dont tell anyone. I really liked you when you said the guy in auto me as your relative, thanks for that."
Raju: "Please maam you dont say thanks, I have to keep my words."
Devika: "Ok Raju".
Raju: "Maam, I am really sorry, for that day."
Devika: "Its ok Raju, we wont talk about this".
Raju: "No Maam, you really help me, but that day, i hurt you, by pressing your boobs".
Devika: "Ok Raju, Please leave it."
Raju: "Maam, is your boobs paining now, still you have red marks ?".
Devika: "Ssssh ... Please Raju, I am fine now, but please dont behave like that to me hereafter".
Raju: "Ok maam."
Raju undestand devika is not confortable with that topic and didnt talk.
Deivka was constantly adjusting her saree, as it was too tight for her, Since both are sitting close, Raju was able to feel her womanly scent.
After sometime, Doctor came and entered to his room, as they were the only patient waiting, receptionist asked them to go inside and see doctor.
Raju and Devika entered doctor room.
Doctor seeing Raju, "Hello Raju, finally you came with your wife it seems", and saw devika, but he got shocked to see devika, as she looks very young as compared to Raju.
Doc: "Is she is your wife ?".
Raju: "Yes sir, she is my wife and her name is Devi".
Devika didnt expect him to call her by her sort name 'Devi'.
Doc: "But she looks young !".
Raju laughed 
Raju: "Her parents married her to me for money, so she got married to this old man".
DOc: "You are very lucky brat, raju. She is damn sexy, you are very lucky to have her as your wife".
Devika was uncomfortable with doctor calling her as sexy.
Raju blushed, and said thanks
Doc: "Maam, so you are his wife ?".
Devika :"Yes sir, I am his wife."
Doc: "Ok lets come to the point, before that i would like your husband to leave this room".
Raju said ok and left the room.
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 10-12-2019, 02:37 PM