Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Raju know Devika will call her back. he picked his call.
Raju: "I am sorry maam, I never bother you, I better die".
Devika: "Shut up Raju, dont talk like this, no one in the world wants to die. your  disease will get cured, and everything will go fine."
Raju: "But how maam, doctor will give medicine only if I go with my wife. Now I dont have any other choice".
Devika: "Dont worry Raju, I am ready to come to clinic with you, as your wife".
Hearing devika saying that she agrees as his wife, Raju hands went to his crotch, and rubbed his dick over his lungi, imaging devika as his wife.
Raju: "Thanks Maam... I am really happy that I am going to be cured"
Devika: "But Raju, How doctor will accept me as your wife".
Every time Raju hearing word 'wife' from devika, Raju jerked his cock with excitement.
Raju: "Dont worry maam, I have an idea for that."
Devika:"What is that ?"
Raju: "Maam, do you have any cheap sari?".
Devika: "Yes Raju, my maid she left few sarees of her when she was working here".
Raju: "you can wear any one of your maid's saree, also please dont wear any jewels, so that doctor wont think you as high class woman".
Devika: "Ok that is great idea, What about my age and yours ? I am 30, and you are nearly 50's".
Raju: "That I will manage somehow, you dont worry about that."
Devika: "Raju, I am doing this only for you, after hearing your health condition, not for anything, so dont tell anyone, If you tell anyone, my life will be ruined."
Raju: "I promise you maam, I never tell this anyone."
Devika: "Ok, And after visiting doctor, you should leave me".
Raju: "Ok maam, I dont borther you after this."
Raju : "Tomorrow morning get ready at 7:00 pm, we will start"
Devika: "Ok Raju".
Both cut the call.
Raju was thinking Devika as his wife and masturbated and slept.
Devika still thinking how she agreed to act as his wife, as already once, Raju uncontrollably pressed her boobs, and she really dont want to meet him again, but tomorrow she will be raju wife for one day.
[+] 5 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 10-12-2019, 01:31 PM