Adultery Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u
He reached out to grasp one breast and raised it to his mouth, taking her hard nipple in her mouth and sucking on it as if his life depended on it. He buried his entire face in her breasts, and then, gasping for air, he pulled back and changed sides, sucking on her other tit as he lightly pinched and pulled the other one. "Harder Naveed, suck and pull them harder," She sighed and moaned as she squirmed on his thighs, thinking he could feel her wetness. She grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him even closer. She was bouncing and wiggling so much he wrapped his other arm around her waist to try to keep her on his lap as he bit and sucked and twisted her nipples. He had to bite her nipple to keep it in his mouth and this sent a thrill through her body and I began to rub herself harder and faster against his thighs, until she could stand it no longer.

"Come with me," She said softly. "We can't wait any longer, Naveed, come on!" They laughed and stumbled their way across the room until they reached her bedroom.

She led him over to the bed and pulled him down next to her. they lay there side by side and she couldn't believe she had another young boy in her bed after so long. Her hand had been rubbing his tight stomach so she slid her fingers down his lower body and unknotted his shilwar, pulled it down and he gasped as her fingers curled around his cock. She began to lightly stroke his cock until it was hard as rock, and then straightened up to meet his lips for a long kiss, still jerking his cock tenderly. It throbbed and quivered as she pumped it gently, raking her fingernails up and down his shaft. She rolled over on her back and kissing him hungrily she drew his body over her, spreading her legs wide, bending her knees.

She was delighted when he told her, "Please show me what to do. I have never done it before."

"Don't worry, I'm going to teach you everything. Just do everything I tell you to do," she murmured as she took his cock in her hand. "Let me guide it in for you." She placed his cock on her pussy and she felt his dick head on her cunt lips. "There, go in there," she said. "Can you feel the heat of my cunt now on your cock?"

"Yes, I can feel it."

"Good! Push your cock into my cunt now!"

Naveed gasped and began to slowly lower himself down on her. Finally with a hard thrust his cock was all the way in her pussy, his weight was on her and she was in heaven. She moaned, arching her body under his, and her cunt rose to meet his dick and he gasped at its heat and tightness, and at its fierce convulsions on his cock. When she felt him fully inside her cunt, she told him, "Oh, Naveed, you don't know how many times I've dreamed about this!"

He started fucking her at high speed, savaging her cunt, taking her brutally, ramming his cock in and out of her pussy so fast that she came in less than a minute.

She let out a long and shrill cry. "No, not like that!" she hissed sharply. "Don't do it so fast, you'll come too soon! You must fuck me slowly."

She arched lazily and her hips began to writhe under his, churning her pussy around his cock. She wrapped her legs around his hips, so her cunt was impaled on his cock. The bed rocked and bounced as he fucked her, pounding furiously in and out of her pussy, his hips bobbing and bouncing in frenzy over her thighs. It felt so wonderful and she whimpered softly, caressing his body, stroking his powerful back and shoulders, clenching his buttocks, pulling him deep inside her. "Oh, yes, Naveed! Fuck me hard but slow! Get on your knees and grab my hips," she instructed the teenager, murmuring her directions and gasping in pleasure as he obeyed. Her ass was so big that he didn't have to lift on her hips at all to stay inside her while on his knees, so she lifted her legs up against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her fat soft thighs as he pounded into her wet pussy over and again. He felt very good to her as his cock was sweet and hard, his will was strong and his mind was firm. Her head jerked to one side, her chest heaving, her hips bucking, her face twisted in lust, her eyes screwed shut, her mouth torn open. Her cries rang in his ears, arousing him further.

He was now fucking her slowly. He was doing it right and that was really nice, so she told him, "Yes, just like that, slow and easy, it seems so much better." she clamped him between her huge thighs and he forced his head and face deeper into her breasts continuing to lick there. He never stopped thrusting and that felt really sensual, she had never felt anything like that before in her life. He was pushing into her cunt, thrusting deeper and deeper, pulling and pinching her nipples. He couldn't hold back for very long and his cock exploded, jetting its heavy load of cum inside her. When she felt him climax it pushed her over the edge for the third time. After he came, he collapsed on her and then she rolled him over and cuddled with him, whispering in his ear how she would let him do whatever he wanted. She took a small handkerchief and wiped her pussy with it and then wiped his cock.

She was really happy now that she had found her new fuck toy. Naveed became a demanding and exciting lover and could fuck her at length without coming. After that first time, they established a routine where he would come to her house every day at noon, and they would go straight to bed where he would fuck her unhurriedly for at least an hour.

What more could a buxom 52 years old woman want?

END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 01:57 PM