Adultery Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u
Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 07

After that day Khalid brought her milk for her coffee and cream for her cunt, and they fucked nearly every day for more than a year. Once he told her that he had fucked dozens of frustrated housewives just like her, sometimes two or three of them in the same day, and this turned her on so much that they had the wildest sex they had ever had that day. She thought this affair would go on forever, but of course a man like that is always looking for fresh pussy and all too soon he lost interest in her.

Alone again, she still needed an outlet for her sexual desires and it was only a few weeks later that she met Naveed, whose family had just moved into their neighborhood. He was looked near twenty, very cute, sexy with an innocent face and a strong body. His chest was broad and deeply cleaved, his belly hard and flat and he took good care of himself. He was clean-shaven with square jaws and his cheeks were sexily hollowed, with full, wide and sensual lips. His eyes were dark and deep-set under thick eyebrows and his hair was thick and dark.

She caught him a dozen times staring at her, and soon she started wishing that by some miracle she would be the one to take his virginity. She started to tease him and whenever he met her she gave him a chance to peep at her lush tits. He was unable to stop looking at her and she knew she had it in her power to seduce him. She wanted to fuck him, for Naveed was tall and athletic and she knew that he could make a woman very happy. She really enjoyed the sport of seducing him, hunting him, taking her time and drawing it out, savoring the exquisite torture of denial. It seemed like he wanted her, but she couldn't quite be sure, for still he seemed quite shy with her. After teasing him for a long time, she decided to find out if Naveed was really interested, and an opportunity soon arose for her to find out.

There was a wedding ceremony at one of their neighbor's houses and the whole neighborhood was invited. In today's busy lifestyle such occasions are sometimes the only way to get together, and all the friends and neighbors were gathered there, laughing and teasing each other. It was quite crowded and noisy with people gossiping, fooling around and roaring with laughter.

Naveed was standing so close to her he could see the beginning of her cleavage, and being taller than her kept looking down where the necklace chain around her neck disappeared into the neck of her qameez, which was cut in a deep "V" that gave a generous view of her chest, the swell of her breasts squeezed together underneath it. Naveed was staring her so lovingly that she felt that he wanted to pull off her clothes, squeeze her breasts, and make passionate love to her. Was it her imagination, or could she really be that lucky?

Naveed went just behind her and due to the crush of the crowd he was forced to stand very close to her. When Naveed gave her ass a quick friendly squeeze she squealed and looked back in mock anger towards Naveed. He grinned and started squeezing her midriff from behind her in an absolute frenzy, but she couldn't do anything because there were dozens of people around them and she didn't want to let them know what Naveed was doing to her. Her silence seemed to encourage him to continue, but she was taken by surprise when he slowly pressed his hard cock up against the crack of her ass. Feeling his hardness between her ass cheeks started to drive her crazy and she gasped in growing lust at the wonderful feelings his hard dick up against her ass was stirring in her. She started to push her ass back against him instinctively, slightly rotating it, but with care, trying to make sure that no one could notice what they were doing.

Eventually, she looked back at him and whispered, "Naveed, please stop now. I don't want to be doing this here. If you come to my house at noon tomorrow, I have something, I want to ask you, OK?" He nodded and eventually moved away from her, and she didn't see him for the rest of the evening.

Next day he arrived exactly at noon and they sat there for a while, talking, sipping tea and flirting with each other. She was waiting for him to make a pass at her like he had in the crowd the previous evening, but he was not so bold today. She decided to force the issue, so she moved nearer to him and he leaned against her. Surprisingly she felt a gush of wetness in her pussy, just from him being so near to her and then she knew she had to have him. She put her hand high on his thigh and she looked deeply into his eyes, "Tell me, Naveed, do you have a girl friend?"

"No, I don't," Naveed replied.

"Why not?" she asked. "You're very good looking, you know!"

"Because I don't like girls."

"Oh, I was just wondering why. You seem so sweet and you're really special."

Naveed looked down at her hand on his thigh and began to stammer. "Well, you see... I... I mean...I don't like thin girls, but I like big women!"

"Oh, I see! So now you're teasing me last night because I'm a big woman!" She laughed.

"Oh, no. You're a perfect woman, don't you know that?"

She leaned towards him and said, "No, I didn't know. No one ever told me that." Her lips found his and she could feel his body flow against her. Her arms were now full of his strong body and she thought to herself that it felt so heavenly. Naveed began to return her kiss with a great passion that she never expected from him, and as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him she could feel his chest against her. her hands started exploring his chest and shoulders and everywhere she touched was on fire and still their kiss went on. He also ran his hands up and down her back and he tried to pull her even closer to him. they shifted until his back was against the couch and she was leaning over him, and her weight pushing him into the back of the couch. He was trying to get her to sit on his lap so he pulled her down to sit on his lap facing her. "Oh, Naveed be careful! I'm a big woman to put all my weight on you! I don't want to hurt you!" she said, laughingly while trying to not put her whole weight on him.

He grasped her shoulders and pulled her all the way down until her body pressed his cock between their bellies. "Don't worry, you won't hurt me. You are the most wonderful thing I can imagine and I want to feel you on me."

"Oh Naveed, I shouldn't take advantage of you but you're so sweet that I can't control myself," I said. "I've wanted you since the day we met!"

He reached forward and rained a dozen small kisses on her face then began to laugh. "I've wanted to touch you and kiss you since the moment I saw you. You were bending over and you were so round and soft and everything I had ever dreamed of. You're not taking advantage of me, I'm an adult and I want to make love to you! I want you, so will you please show me how to make you happy!"

She took his hands in her, dragged them over to her breasts, and showed him how to fondle them in his hands. Unhesitatingly she reached for her qameez flap, yanked it all the way up to her head along with her bra revealing her full breasts. He attacked them, grabbing both her tits in his hands and started kneading them. As he fondled them in a steady rhythm she moaned out loud, "Squeeze them, pinch the nipples!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 01:56 PM