Adultery Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u
"Suck them, Juned," She pleaded as she pulled him a bit closer. He was treating her breasts like a kid with a candy in his mouth.

"The nipples, Juned, don't forget the nipples!" she said breathlessly. He moved to kiss first one, then the other and then sucked gently on them.

"Use your tongue, Juned, your tongue!" She urged him again breathlessly. He started sucking her nipples, while at the same time using his tongue to bathe her nipples, first one then the other. He was expertly giving attention to both her breasts, taking one in his mouth while using his fingers to massage the other.

Her body was shuddering and rocking, holding his head gently with her breast, as he sucked on them, licking them, then playfully biting them. "Bite them, aah, that's it, harder, harder!"

She stood there in a fog as he pawed, massaged, sucked, pinched and seemingly trying to experience her breasts in every way he could, like a starving man trying to stuff himself before his feast was taken away. He was sucking her nipples really hard and sometimes biting them. It felt so good, she could feel her pussy getting really wet and she really wanted to feel his cock inside her now. She was a little worried some one would interrupt them, but thinking about his hard cock made her forget about anything else. She took his hand and put it between her legs and he raised his head from her tits to look at her.

"Yes!" she whispered, "open it now!" He pulled her shilwar string, her shilwar went straight to her feet and she kicked it off.

She reached down to undo his shilwar and pushed it over his hips, and down his legs, kneeling to push them all the way down. When she looked up, his cock was pointing right at me. It was even bigger, hard and more beautiful than she remembered and she just sat there staring at it in disbelief! It was huge! It was so thick and the head was so big.

She hurriedly grabbed his cock in her hand and it looked so long and powerful in her petite hand; when she wrapped her hand around it, her thumb and middle finger could hardly reach around it. Looking at her hand wrapped around his shaft, her fingers looked tiny and as she gripped his cock at the base her hand only covered half its length. She stroked it lovingly, and he groaned as she stroked tentatively, as if it were the first time she had ever done this.

Until Juned had persuaded her to try, she had never had a cock in her mouth but now she really wanted to taste Juned's. She moved over him, bent her head down and began licking just the tip of his cock as she stroked him. He merely groaned and shoved his hips at her, begging silently for her to take it into her mouth. She opened her mouth and engulfed him in her mouth; she began moving her mouth up and down that thick shaft of his. It felt so good that she just kept fucking that big dick in and out of her mouth. He started pushing his hips towards her and she could feel his dick throbbing in her mouth; she could feel his hands on her head and then he was pulling at her hair moving her head up and down faster over his cock. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him and smiled inwardly, seeing the sheer pleasure on his face.

Then he said, "Aunty, I want to put it in your pussy!" her pussy was itching badly and she knew she just had to have his cock inside her.

"Oh, come on then! Do it, Juned, do it for you're your friend's mother!" she moaned. "I want it so much! Do it, do it, now! Fuck me, Juned, please put it inside me and fuck me now! Come on, oh, I can't bear it any longer!"

She went over to the bed and as he followed her he tried to fold up the rear of her qameez. She looked over her shoulder at him and asked, "W-what are you doing?"

"I want to see your ass, Aunty. I want to see if it is as really as nice as it looks in your clothes."

She smiled at him, and said, "No, Juned. That's not for showing!"

"But I want to see all of you."

"OK, later on you will see all of my body, but for now you're just going to fuck me!" She said. "Come and fuck me long and hard with that lovely cock of yours!" As she said this she lay back on the bed, folded her knees up and spread her thighs wide, indicating that he should lie on top of her.

He lowered onto her, and she pulled him between her legs, where her wet and swollen pussy, was eagerly waiting for him. He moved the head of his cock around her clit and he rubbed his cock on her clit massaging it. The head of his cock was so close to the opening of her pussy that she couldn't stand it any more. Although she was really wet she thought Juned's cock was too thick to go in easily, so she moistened her fingers with her tongue and then placed her fingers into her pussy. She reached for him and held his cock with her other hand. She pushed the head against her opening, and he just buried his cock in her pussy, like a hot knife through butter. He looked down at the sight of his cock disappearing into her wet cunt until his balls were pressed firmly against her pussy lips. His cock was hot and hard like wood, and she could feel her cunt-stretching wide to accommodate Juned's big long cock. It had been a long time since she had such a cock insideher and she let out a little cry of pain and pleasure. No one's filled her after Sameer like this and Juned really filled her more than Sameer.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

She shook her head, swallowed, and said breathlessly, "No."

At first Juned moved slowly and then picked up the pace until he was pistoning in and out ofher really hard and fast, much too fast to make it last; she calmed him down and tried to convince him to slow down to make it last longer so they could enjoy the fuck so much longer. He didn't follow her instructions but seemed very eager to pleaseher.

He went from zero to a hundred in a few strokes, slamming himself in to her with every stroke and she was swaying her body to keep up with the momentum of his pumping. His stomach was hitting her; his balls were slapping her ass. Every time he thrust she grunted and moaned. She pulled her legs wide and prodded him in to her even harder with her heels on her butt and thighs. His dick kept going while his eyes lustfully watched her breasts jumping like a pair of kittens.

They were fucking hard with no thought, just an animal passion. After his first few full strokes she came almost immediately. "Oh yeah," she moaned, "That's better!" Juned had really great stamina, as she'd seen when he was masturbating, so it was no surprise when she came first.

"Aunty, your pussy's really warm and tight!" he whispered in her ear.

"I don't know how long it's been since I've had such a hard cock in me," she managed to say between thrusts, looking up at his youthful face." But you are really so hard and big and I don't believe how deep your cock feels inside me."

"This is for you, aunty," he said, flexing his cock muscle as she squeezed her pussy around his cock and encouraged him to fuck me harder.

"And this is for you," she replied, "I've never had anyone ever make me feel this way, Juned!" It didn't seem strange hearing such words coming from her mouth, as she was never quite innocent or naive in bed with any man other than her husband and he never knew the real her.

"How does it feel to have my hard cock inside you?" Juned whispered in her ear while his dick was ramming her pussy like a hammer.

"So, so nice and sweet! It feels like I'm taking real cock in my life for the first time." She reached her hands behind his head to hold his hair tightly, while he would reach down to her breasts every now and then to put them inside his mouth, alternating between each of them and sometimes biting them so hard that she screamed. She knew that she was absolutely under his control as she was flexing her body keeping pace with his hard pumping.

She was moaning and making a lot of noise, and though he was trying to keep her quiet by putting his lips over hers to drown out the noise, the bed was shaking as he just kept pounding his cock into her pussy. He was fuckingher like an animal and she came over and over again. After each orgasm she could feel the next one building up, and after the third one she lost count.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 01:45 PM