Adultery Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u
He buried all his cock in her at one time. She let out another scream and then went limp.

"Is it in all?"

"Yes! My sweet heart, it is in all, you can feel it."

"Oh! I wish I could see,"

He pressed his tummy with her ass flesh and she could feel that all his cock was in her ass hole and that gave her relief that there is no more left to enter. She closed her eyes and relaxed, trying to catch her breath.

He slowly began to pump her. She moaned in pain at first and then the pleasure took over the pain as he kept adding more saliva, fucking her in long strokes.

He was steadily pounding her ass now and she was responding with some great ass moving action. She was really getting into it now. She started screaming, "fuck me Sameer, and fuck me hard."

"Does it hurt now?" he asked.

"Yeah, it does... but don't you dare stop, don't...fucking... stop!" she said under her breath.

His dick was going in and out of her ass now, and after a few minutes, she was even pushing back at him. He started to pick up some speed when he noticed she was relaxed enough. His cock was deep inside her and his hard thighs were pressed firmly against the cheeks of her ass. His balls were nestled against her pussy and he slowly reached over her and let his hands cup her hanging breasts and his fingers slowly rolled her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Than his hands slid down and rested atop her pussy. He was pressing on either side of it with two fingers forcing it to slide from within its sheath as his thumb stroked the exposed surface. At the same time he began to work his cock in and out. She went mad.

She begged him. "Oh do it, yeah... do me faster... do my ass faster!" She moaned into the pillow. He grabbed her ass and started pushing in and out quite quickly, and she was really getting into it. After a few minutes of fucking, she pushed her ass back every time he pushed into her, her moans now little yelps and screams.

"Do it... do it...yeah...that's so good...I can't believe it...fuck me harder, I need you." She began to cry.

"I knew you wanted an ass fuck, but you couldn't say, why?"

She said. "Sameer, I like you to fuck my ass."

"Only me?"

"Yes! her ass is only for you. I don't want anyone else to fuck me there."

"Sameena, where do you want me cum?"

"Please Sameer, shoot you're cum in my ass."

He reached underneath and started to squeeze her breasts. This made her very hot and she really got vocal then.

"bang me with your big shaft, squirt your cum in me!"

He was fucking her ass hard now, pushing all the way in with one stroke and doing that over and over again. Suddenly she felt she was Cumming.

"Oh my Sameer, I'm Cumming, that's so crazy, I'm Cumming!" She screamed into the pillow, he rammed his dick as hard as he could into her ass. She screamed and moaned and she knew she was just having the orgasm of a lifetime.

"Oh fuck... I'm squirting... I'm fucking squirting!" I screamed.

"Keep doing it, Sameer!" she moaned and her hand went between her legs and tickled his bollocks whenever he bounced against her. her lust peaking and falling, rising and falling till she think she passed out.

As she came her eyes became wide in an orgasm but and he was still hammering away. Then he came. As he burst inside her she could feel the throbbing cock spit hot lava in her ass.

She was getting into it now. She pushed back against his cock and he gave her all he had. He slammed one more time into her tight butt and then shot all his seed, like a raging volcano. It felt like he blew a gallon of cum into her ass!

Sameena could feel her ass muscles gulping, taking his hot love brew. It was a few minutes before he finally squirted his last bit of cum into her, then he collapsed on her body.

The room reeked of sex, and their bed was a mess, a large puddle had formed just underneath her pussy.

Finally when he slowly pulled out and she turned around to him, looking at him, he was as exhausted as she was. Sameena was too sore to even walk.

After she finished cleaning him with a towel she said, "Sameer, I wanted it but was feared it would hurt, but that was not so painful as I was thinking, I would like it again."

Sameer stayed over the whole night that second time. Of course, they fucked like bunnies on those sleepless nights and in every position they could think of.

"Sameer! I wished we had a week instead of two days."

"Yes, I love you, Sameena, and you know that is what you want me to do, isn't it? thier first love, but it won't be the last will it, Sameena. You tell me it won't be their last!"

"No, Sameer, it won't be our last time. It won't be the last time we made love. You're my first love, so that I love whenever you want me to."

"But I wonder how we'll manage it?"

"When a woman wants it, then she manages it in one of the legs of a pair of trousers!"

Since that time, they have become regular lovers. They used Sameer's home or their house where they could manage. What a great life they have spent after that! Laying in each other's arms whispering and giving of them to each other, body, mind and soul. They both were living like in heaven but luck turned its face as Sameer migrated to USA along with his family and business. Leaving her starved for his cock as she'd been addicted if his big and throbbing cock.

To be continued...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 01:41 PM