Adultery Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u
He looked her in the eye and said, "get on your knees Sameena."

Without another word, she knelt with her ass up high. Sameer was just behind her. He bent and picked her up, spun her around so her ass was facing him. He showered kisses across her buttocks, nuzzling his face into her ass cleft. She was a bit surprised and excited when she felt his mouth licking her from the bottom of her pussy right up and over her ass. He stabbed his wet warm tongue deep inside her. He started to lick her asshole and she told him; "do not lick there, it's dirty."

"Don't say that, you don't know this is a place of perfect pleasure?"

Sameena wanted to push back to get more, but she held perfectly still, enjoying the sensation.

He fell to his knees and guided the head of his cock to her pussy. His cock found the hole, her pussy lips flared out, welcoming him into her. He slowly wedged the head in, and then shoved forwards.

Sameena' took deep breaths and moaned long and loud.

He grasped her hips and withdrew slowly, then penetrated her completely once again, taking one of her breasts in his hands, squeezing and pulling her onto him as he thrust into her deeply. Now he quickened his pace and his hips and lower abdomen began making a deep, slapping sound. Then he pulled her up by the waist, bringing her to a position from where his cock could assault her better, long hard thrusts. Then leaning forward he grabbed both her breasts and began to squeeze them real hard, pinching the nipples.

She loved the way he was fucking her; he was pulling his cock out with just the head in place, and then forcing it all the way to the bottom.

He then spat in her ass hole and she felt his finger press against her anus.

"Do you like it here?"

"Maybe or Maybe not..."

Ever so slowly, he pushed his finger coated with his saliva slowly into her anus. His erection was half inside of her as he concentrated on this new exploration. Sameer slowly pushed his finger into her rectum, twisting his wrist until he was deep into her ass. She jumped as his thick finger bore into her anus. "Hey!"

Slowly he began finger fucking her ass and her pussy at the same time and soon she was rotating her hips with anticipation.

She had started to moan, and when his finger was in to the second knuckle, she began meeting his advancements with her bottom, rocking back into him then pulling away. Soon she was absorbing his finger and his cock together at once.

He fucked her this way for some minutes, hard and brutal then he pulled out his cock. "What are you doing, Sameer?" she asked impatiently, looking back into his eyes.

"Let me do some thing new, Sameena."

He was rubbing his cock head up and down her slicked up area. She thought he was going to bury his cock in the usual place. But to her utter surprise, before she knew what was happening, he dribbled a large gob of spit between her cheeks and lined his throbbing cock up against the entrance of her smaller hole. He pushed the head past her ass muscles and slowly began try to fuck her there.

"Sameer! What are you doing?"

"I want to fuck your ass."

Sameena's eyes opened wide with fear. The thought of this fat cock shook her.

"No, not there, please, I've never done this before...never." she was begging for him to stop while he started begging her to let him do her ass!

"There will be another time, Sameer. I'm not going anywhere."

"Please let me do it," he begged again. "Don't worry I will be gentle and soft. You will enjoy it, I promise."

"Sameer, do you really want to fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, Sameena, I do want to fuck you. I love your ass, and you know that. I'm fascinated with your ass, and your asshole. This is her fantasy and I'm a fanatic about it."

"All right, so you really want to fuck my poor little butt. Since I love you, and since I want you to be happy with me, I'll give you this one chance. You can fuck my ass now. I'm almost sure I won't like it, but if I do, we can do it again. If not, you will never ask again for it?"

He had his hands on her hips, controlling her by her hips and guided his cock to her ass hole.

When his cock head entered it was like someone was tearing her apart, like a huge pole going up her ass. She screamed a mad scream as the pain shot through her body, and would have moved away if he had not held her.."Sameer please dont, its hurts too much!" Her screams did not make him stop; he was pushing his cock in her and adding some more his saliva as lubricant. She tried to move away and he tried to push forward and the length of his cock slid in to the hilt. He kept the pressure on and she felt herself losing it.

"Oh, Sameer, oh Sameer, oh Sameer, it hurts!" was all she said. But he was doing what he wanted. He held her thighs in a tight grip and just lifted her ass up, sinking into her being. her legs flopped, her arms flapped, her throat screamed as he continued to assault her anus.

Sameena howled with pain as Sameer penetrated her, and his cock was pushing further down her ass hole. Then, she actually felt a thrill run through her body knowing that he was buried within her ass.

Sameer began fucking her harder. "Awwuuuuuuaannnnnnnghieeee!"

She stiffened, as if to fight him off, but he was sinking deeper into her tight virgin ass.

"Don't fight me, Sameena, this will only hurt a bit."

He pushed as hard as he could, and his cock was inside now, to the hilt. She howled. Sameer reached down in front of her and grabbed her pendulous breasts, squeezing them hard. "Sameer, no!"

She was fighting to get away, but he started to ram her ass as deeply as he could. She could hear his balls slapping with her ass cheeks as he pummeled her from behind.

"I am not pulling out Sameena." He kept this up and she finally realized she would have to submit to him this way. She started to cry and begged him to quit. But, he wasn't having any of that. her crying turned into low groans and she actually started moving her ass around.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 01:41 PM