Adultery Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u
Sameena was getting horny and said to him, "please Sameer, you'd better stop." Sameer stopped immediately and pulled his hand off her.

Sameena was nervous and sitting stiffly, her eyes looking ahead into nothing. She was stealing glances at Sameer from the corner of her eye - still too afraid to look Sameer in the eye. She had the feeling he felt the same, as he was not looking at her. They both were so silent that if a pin dropped, it would be heard.

Then, after taking a deep breath to compose him, Sameer asked her, "Why? What wrong am I doing? we're two adults. Yes, Sameena, let us be honest with each other, I have thought of this a few times, I find you attractive, very attractive, and I know you like me and want it. Sameena, as an adult and experienced man I can say it." He said all this quickly, looking at her with glazed eyes, glistening with desire.

"Yes! I like you." she replied.

"You want it too?" He asked.

"I adore you Sameer. I find you very attractive. Not as a husband. I have one of those," she laughed, "but as a special friend."

"Oh! I am lucky you adore me and think me your special friend, now please let me do it, otherwise...," he said, his voice trailing away faintly.

"Otherwise what?" she prompted.

Sameer suddenly took Sameena's hand and pulled her on his lap. She became stunned and shocked. While this was not first time he had touched her, it was the first time he had ever deliberately touched her like this. Then she started to struggle to release herself from his grasp, but his hold was too tight.

"What are you doing, Sameer?" she asked him.

"I am doing what I should have done years ago. Sameena let me do what I want. I can't wait any more...and tell me this Sameena - honestly, isn't this what you wanted? my hands on your body, touching you, like this...and like this!"

Sameena felt her mouth go dry and said to him, "Please! Sameer, she think it would not be right for us, we shouldn't do this like this, you're a good man and I like you, but what about us? What about our relationship? I wouldn't want that to suffer."

Sameer tried to tell her that this was what he wanted more than anything else and said, "Don't stop me today Sameena, you've tortured me so much, and there has been so many times over the past decade when I felt a nearly uncontrollable urge to take you, but I never did, never pressed it for fear that you were just teasing, that you would castrate me and fear that if you told Salman he would finish his friendship with me, let me do this now or I will never do it." Sameer looked at her, very serious now, with an imploring look, almost of desperation. she stayed that way for some time, not speaking. She wasn't sure what to say, what to do next. "Please! Sameer, you should think once again"

"I've been wanting you for ages, Sameena, this is the perfect time.'

"But please, Sameer, I request you, please leave me alone."

"If you don't want to, just say so, I will go home."

"You can stay! You can stay as long as you want...but be a gentleman."

"I want you Sameena, don't ask me to leave you."

All this talk was turning her on as well, while sitting in his lap avoiding eye contact, not knowing what to do next, wishing that something more should happen, wishing that she had the courage just to kiss him first although she knew he wanted to make the first move.

Sameena was in two minds. On the one hand she wanted what he was doing as she'd dreamed of it for years, but now when he was doing what she wanted, she was afraid from some unseen and some unknown things.

Sameena don't know when one of her hands went around his neck. She was moving restlessly, and adjusted her position in his lap.

Their eyes met and she could only stare into them, speechless. He leaned forward and kissed her neck, following it along the jaw line. She leaned her head back into Sameer shoulder. He put his lips on her and began to give her long, gentle kisses. She didn't respond at first. But she knew she couldn't resist for long and parted her lips in welcome. She was soon responding warmly, kissing him as passionately as he did her. After a long passionate kiss she buried her face in his chest and lightly raked her manicured nails across his back.

He slid his hand over her qameez and cupped her full breast, teasing her nipple that quickly hardened as he touched it with his hand. "Does it not feel better?" he asked, rubbing her breast.

She was caught wiggling between shame and pleasure, that first time, Shame won out and said, "yes! It feels nice." she blushed red, telling him. And it was, her dream that was coming true.

His semi-hard cock sprung to full attention, tenting up in his shilwar (baggy trouser) and was touching her firm ass cheeks. "Oh my god!"

"You're very pretty. More than that...you're gorgeous."

"I'm not, don't lie."

"You are."

"I'm an old woman."

"You're not old. You are younger than Lyla and we are the same age." She felt his hand on her back over her zip.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Something wonderful!" Sameer replied in a hoarse whisper.

"But please Sameer, don't do anything we shouldn't."

"What am I doing? It's a little fun and this is the dream of my life, and above all I promise I won't go any further if you tell me not to." Sameena kept silent as Sameer quickly unzipped her qameez and pulled it up. She offered little resistance when he pulled up her bra to reveal her breasts and then turned her back around to face him.

"You're so silky," he remarked.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"No! No, Sameena, no," he said. "It's perfect, like the rest of you." He placed a kiss just above her exposed mound.

"You've got a very pretty pair of breasts. Your breasts are beautiful!"

He said, staring at them as he mused, "I wonder why gravity has no effect on them."

She don't know but his expression satisfied her, and she smiled shyly for a moment.

"Your breasts certainly command respect, Sameena!" he said. "Why do they not sag? They're too firm. I'm just curious - Lyla's sag so much."

"You say Lyla's breast are sagging? she think they're perfect, but you're right. I have noticed that they have dropped a little after your last son was born," she said.

"Sameena, I have to tell you have the finest breasts I've ever seen! They are so beautiful!"

"Thanks, Sameer! But does that mean you've seen a lot?"

"No! I've not seen so many."

Then he ran his hands up and down her sides, over her breasts, massaging them. He turned her round to face him as he leant down to kiss her firm tummy, working his way up to her breasts which he encircled with his hands as he gently kissed first one, and then the other.

"Sameer we can't, really." she told him.

In one swift movement, Sameer grabbed her hand and put it on his hard and throbbing cock. It felt so different. She guess it had to be different in every way. He'd really got a big one, lyla is right, she thought! It felt like putting her hand onto a long, warm pole, so hot and hard. She couldn't believe her eyes. She worked on him, her hand stroking the rest of his shaft, up and down for some time before she stopped.

She looked at him then, wide eyed and frightened. Still, she protested.

"Sameer, I can't."

"Sameena, do you want to stop this?"

"You want me to sleep with you."

"The question is Sameena, do you want to sleep with me?"

"Well, I..."

"Of course you want to!"

"I don't honestly know. I tell you honestly, I've never been with Anyone else but Salman."

"Think of it? Just for excitement, we swap."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course! I mean, we are both suffering and I know you like me and I've wanted to do you for years, it's like well we've known each other forever. We've got this far. Let's not waste the opportunity."

"Okay," she finally said. "But Look Sameer, if it's what you want, then I'll do it! But you have to do something...if you want this, we'll do everything at night. But you would have to promise me not to tell Lyla or any one." she demanded, staring intently into his eyes.

sameer raised his hand as if taking an oath and said, "I promise you that this will be our secret."

"Ok! We'll meet tonight."

"Sameena," he moaned, "I'm going crazy for you. Please, I've waited for it!"

"No, not now!" she said. "You're going to have to wait until tonight!"

"Oh! But how can I wait?" he murmured in her ear, snuggling into the nape of her neck. "I don't think I can another minute."

"Since we've waited for years then we can wait a few more hours."

Sameer grabbed me and pulled me to him. "Well then, tonight I'll get my fantasy!"

"Oh, and what if I say no?" she chuckled.

"You can't to do that, I know you have decided now my sweet heart."

After that he left and went to work, promising that he would be come later night, and that she shouldn't wait on him for dinner.

Sameena was getting restless, thinking about the close proximity to the man she had fantasized about for so long now made her a little horny and reckless.

She changed the sheets and made her bed neatly. Then she took a long shower and freshened herself, soaping every inch of her body thoroughly, paying particular attention to her breasts and vagina. While showering she toyed with her body and imagined how it might be. She came out of the shower and dried herself carefully, then selected a fresh shilwar qameez from her drawer.

Sameena walked over to the dresser and looked at herself in the mirror to make sure her outfit looked perfect. She removed the loop type earrings she had been wearing, combed her hair nice, she had deliberately kept it simple today. her make-up was subdued and plain. She gave herself one last look in the rear-view mirror before she left the room, biting her lip as she looked. Perfect, she thought.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life of an Indian Woman by bena4u - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 01:34 PM