Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Ramlal: Madam, this man will not be able to remember when he last did that, and he is telling me to do it fast.

I again giggled at his comment, which I knew I should not, but I was somehow feeling quite aroused at this development. Little did I know that the medication, which I took just before leaving the ashram with Uday, also had its effect on me.

Master-ji: Okay, okay, if needed I will show you what I can still do.

Ramlal: You will surely get a heart attack Master-ji. Am I wrong Madam?

I had to smile and nod at this lower class filthy discussion. Ramlal was now about to start and I was having a pounding in my heart with my nipples fully taut within my bra. Ramlal turned to the wall and took off his lungi, now he was in his underwear and vest only. I saw he took both his hands towards his crotch and started with the process facing the wall. He was time and again turning his head looking at the door too at the snakes.

After some moments he confessed reality.

Ramlal: Master-ji, I cannot think of anything at all. The scariness is more in my mind due to these snakes. My lund is not getting erect Master-ji.

There was silence. Ramlal was facing us now and he was holding on to his dick within his underwear and I could clearly make out its position. His underwear was of thin material and I saw his lund was hanging like a big banana.

Master-ji: Hmm. What to do then? Madam?

I had nothing to say and before I could say anything also Master-ji bowled me over.

Master-ji: Okay Ramlal, do one thing. You look at Madam and try to masturbate. Seeing a female should help you.

Me: What?

Master-ji: Madam, if looking at you can help him, let him. We need the milk that's all.

Me: But Master-ji this is absolutely

I was feeling so ashamed that my voice choked. My feeble resistance was not enough to stop these males.

Master-ji: Madam please cooperate. Madam, if you feel very shy, you can do one thing, you can turn to the wall and Ramlal will see you from behind and try to masturbate.

Ramlal: Yes Madam, I will try this.

The rascal was now smiling very wickedly. Seeing no other alternative, I agreed and went a couple of steps towards the wall and turned my back to Master-ji and Ramlal.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM