Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I was breathing quite heavily and automatically standing with my legs spread a little, as I felt wetness slightly building up in my pussy. Master-ji started to stretch the back of my blouse to see how loose it was. In the process, he also was rubbing my smooth back with his fingers. I felt he pulled the back of my blouse and I felt his hot breath on my bare back. Instantaneously his warm touch and breathing made my nipples jump within my bra. I thought Master-ji must have been clearly seeing my bra strap inside, as he has pulled the back of my blouse a fair amount.

I was feeling a bit uneasy and shifted a bit and by doing that I invited more mess, as my round ass globe directly hit Master-ji in his crotch area and I felt his firm lund within his lungi poking its head. He also must have felt the firmness of my full ass. I blushed and giggled on my own thinking the hardness of his lund considering his age.

Master-ji: Madam, it is quite lose at your back too. Ramlal, 7 strings at the back U and 4 strings on the side U.

I nodded in agreement. Master-ji then walked in front of me and he took his face towards my blouse and now being so near could clearly see my mammaries going up and down. He got his face even closer to my mangoes on the pretext of checking the fitting. Master-ji was so near to me now that I could feel his breath bouncing off my boobs. I did not mind anything, as I knew his vision was poor.

Master-ji: Madam, it is lose from the front too.

He said while pulling my blouse a little in the front to see how loose it was from the front. As Master-ji pulled my blouse, I saw that rascal Ramlal’s eyes almost popped out, as the scene was extremely sexy now.

Master-ji: Madam, now raise your hands up and be in that position as I take the measurement.

I lifted my hands and naturally my firm boobs exposed more over my blouse due to this stretching and more of my cleavage was on display to these two males. As I was sweating also and with my arms extended, the outline of my bra was more evident from the front also. Master-ji now put his right middle finger to the side of my heaving left breast and the thumb extended on almost my nipple. I clearly shivered by this unique sensual hand measurement. This man was directly touching my boob standing in front of me in the name of measurement and I have to allow that. Thankfully it was a swift process and then Master-ji brought the middle finger at the center of my breast where the thumb was and stretched the middle finger to the hooks.

Master-ji: Ramlal, cup one full H and quarter.

Ramlal noted that and also measured the stretched fingers of master-ji with a string and noted that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM