Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Ramlal: Madam, have this tea, this is a special one with...

He stopped abruptly seeing me in that state. My matured pointed boobs were enough to turn this scoundrel’s head and through my thin petticoat layer he could probably make out my well-formed thighs also. I thought I should not give much attention to his looks.

Ramlal: … with ginger Madam.

Ramlal kept the tray on the dirty floor before I could stop him. The floor was not only dirty, but I noted cockroaches and small rats running around here and there!

Me: Why is the condition of this room such Master-ji?

Master-ji: Madam, I am sorry for that, but in the initial days I tried to kill these insects etc., but this place seems to be a breeding place of these animals and with time, I am habituated with them.

He smiled though I was not at ease at all in that room with the dirt and the insects.

Master-ji: Have the tea Madam and then I will check your fitting.

Saying that he bent down and picked up a cup and sipped tea. Ramlal was already sipping sitting on the machine. I also took a couple of steps forward and bent down to pick the cup from the tray on the floor. As I bent, I realized my blouse was creating a gap with my boobs and my mangoes almost popped over my bra. I knew the valley between my wheat-colored breasts was getting exposed, but I had to pick up the cup from the floor. So, I tried my best to hide my deep cleavage with my left hand and picked up the cup swiftly. Seeing me do that I saw Ramlal chuckle. The rascal.

Master-ji: Okay Madam, lets check your blouse now.

Saying that he came near to me, within one foot. I was just slightly breathing heavily as a male came so close to me. He was taller than me and as he looked down at my blouse-covered boobs, with each breath, the top of my boobs were getting slightly more visible to him over my blouse. I blushed a little on my own.

Master-ji: It looks far from fitting Madam. Let me check exactly how much loose it is.

As Master-ji got closer to me, I could smell the sweat of his body. The smell of male sweat made me took a deep breath. He started to check the sleeves of my blouse first. He started with my left hand and inserted one finger through the sleeve end and touched directly on my arm. He continued this for a while and was slowly rubbing his finger on my left arm while touching the cloth.

Master-ji: Ramlal, sleeves lose by 5 strings. Let me check the back now. Madam, can you turn round and face Ramlal?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-01-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM