Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

Anyways, he readjusted himself, SD cooperated for the penetration and the game began again. This time it was better for his hands since the hands could alternate between any pair of boobs and the two pussies on offer. He was kissing SD and Guddi whenever she found time to get off the boobs.

He had turned SD’s neck towards him for kissing her, this had angered Guddi a bit who took to kissing her mother with a vengeance. The two pair of soft female lips were exchanging saliva, tasting each other and tongue over lips and lips over lips combination was just too hot. He had increased the strokes, SD was pushing her ass back to meet his strokes and then he erupted, he came in by the litres and the other two by gallons, he was not the only one to cum. While SD was feeling aftereffects the earthshattering orgasm, he pushed Guddi on her back and placed his flaccid dick on her pussy entry. The dick covered in jism was shining in glory albeit was flaccid. He saw her and her mother and made her mother, who was still in a state of a semi-trance to lick his dick. Her licks provided the tonic to the dick and within a few minutes the dick was back to its glory. What a scene – mother licking dick of her young cousin so that he could fuck her daughter. As she readied the young man to fuck her daughter she went towards her head and placed her pussy on her face. As a most natural thing to do, she started licking her pussy. Stroke by stroke he build up the momentum. It was a triangle of lust. Guddi was licking her mother’s pussy while hers was being pumped by Vicky and her mother and Vicky were kissing each other like young lovers. He was not missing to press the gorgeous set of boobs. Everyone was contributing to the lusty triangle.

Guddi by lifting her crotch to match his strokes, lifting her face to match her mothers movement, SD was matching the youngsters strokes and kissing, all in all a fuck fest. Since he had cum a short while earlier, this time he was able to continue for a longer period, though he wanted to fuck Guddi’s ass as well but he continued the fun since all 3 were involved. After good 12-15minutes of the fuck fest, Guddi was the one to start shuddering as a built up to the orgasm. Her licks became feverish and she continued lapping up her mothers clit which was doing wonders to her. Her mother was also in a love trance and held Vicky’s shoulders who in turn continued pressing hers and her daughter’s boobs. With a shriek Guddi announced her cumming. She tightened her leg grip around him and waved her head from side to side. He continued pumping her hard. This had a great affect and she came evermore. He was in such a state today that he pushed her in a semi trance state and forced himself in her mother. Both ladies were surprised but loved his audacity. Now the scene had changed, SD was lapping up all the love juice of her daughter as both had exchanged positions. Further 10-12minutes of fuck fest brought both him and SD to orgasm and Guddi too came. After such a long fuck session they just collapsed on each other.

Vicky asked SD to open her mouth, she complied and he completed the Randi Registrtion Process.

V – meri jaan tu meri hai (you are mine)

SD – aise bolte hain badi Didi ko (this is how you talk to elder sister)

V – agar badi didi ne abhi abhi lund liya ho toh aise hee bolte hain (if the elder sister has just taken in penis then you speak like this)

Guddi smiles.

V – Didi jab sex kar rahe hain toh aap mere liye randi ho, sabke saamne Didi (when having sex, you are my keep, in front of others my Sister)

SD – Rascal

Vicky slaps her “randiyon ke maalik hotay hain” (keeps have masters)

SD – ok maalik

SD – ek baat batao, mujh pe nazar kab se thee (since when you were eyeing me)

V – didi samajh lo jab se lund khada hona shuru hua hai (since the time my penis started getting erection)

All laugh..

SD – us gadhe RC ka kya karna hai

V – tu meri randi hai, meri zimmedaari hai (you are my keep, my responsibility)

SD –thank you maalik (thanks master)

G – Maamu aaj raat ruk jaao (stay overnight)

SD – ruk jaa Vicky (stay)

V – hmmmm done

Vicky makes a phone call to his parents telling how he visited SD’s house and his bike’s tyre bursted and that day being weekly holiday in local market, unable to get it repaired. SD spoke with his parents too and permission was granted.

They continued talking for another few minutes when Vicky received Mona’s call.

M – Hi Vicky kaise ho

Vicky puts the phone on speaker phone mode and tells others to keep silent. All comply

V – hi Bhabhi jaaaan

M – bhool gaye mujhe (forgotten me?)

V – I never forget my sexy Bhabhi

M – badmaash ….giggles

V – Bhabhi jaaaaan kaise yaad kiya (what made you call me)

M – arrey kuchh khaas nahin (nothing much)

V – Bhabhi …. Bol do na….

M – kya

V – jo roz bolti ho (what you say daily)

M – hmmmmmm

V – Sketch ka soch rahi ho

M – mmmmmmm

V – done. Kal ? (tomorrow)

M – hmmmm can you come?

V – bataata hoon (will tell)

V – Bhabhi doodh?

M – aao piyo na (come and drink) says she in a super sexy voice and call ends

SD – tu saale bahut kameena hai (you are a big rascal)

Smiles and happiness all around.

After 10-15 minutes of such gossip, Guddi got up and made tea for all.

For a few more minutes, the sexual banter continued.

Then he motioned the hotties to move to the bathroom. He wanted to do it there with them.

They were not complaining either.

Three nudies went into the plush bathroom, which resembled that of a high end room of a five star hotel.

It was a biggish bathroom with large mirrors placed towards the wash basin area having toiletaries etc. The commode was placed at the other end. The large bathtub was placed in one corner with curtains shielding it from the the remaining bathroom. It had a shower placed and also a hand held shower. Hair conditioners, Shampoos and soaps were placed and the coner near shower. At the end opposite to the shower, big white towels were tidily kept.

Without much further ado Vicky moved to the bathtub and pulled the hotties inside. All were giggling like kids. Didi sealed the drainage duct of the tub and started the water. She was mixing both hot & cold. As she was bent down playing with the taps etc Vicky placed himself behind her and positioned his cock on the asshole entry. As she felt it on her asshole she let out an “ouch”. Guddi had in the meanwhile started the shower and adjusted it in a manner that the water fell directly on her ass region. Vicky rubbed a bit of soap on his tool and also on her ass. This was the lubrication he was looking for.

Didi was not complaining, in fact she was happy that she had an ass which could keep hrt young cousin desire it. She was laughing and Vicky started the strokes. Guddi who was stuck to the wall on Didi’s right hand side moved to her front thereby bringing her pussy level with her face. Didi loved the sight in front of her of having a shaved pussy lips waiting for her facial lips, the fact it was of her daughter made it more desireable. Her anal lips were being serviced separately.

Guddi was right under shower but devoid of any waterfall. The water was landing on very fair ass globes and droplets spread in all directions. Didi held Guddi’s hips for support and started licking her thighs. If Guddi’s licking of Didi had floored the elderly one, now it was turn of the elderly one to show her skills. The shower droplets were putting a sheen over Guddi’s frontal nudity. Her eyes were half closed. This was so much better than whatever she had earlier. Didi licked her inner thigh with some expertise so as to make Guddi twinge. She was paying special attention from mid-thigh to crotch area with supple thigh near crotch coming in for some treat. She just loved the healthy young luscious babe in front of her. Lick by Lick she was making Guddi squirm. Her licks were forceful just like strokes in her asshole and the tongue was exerting some pressure on her pussy.

Guddi was getting weak by the second and rested her back on the wall with her legs becoming jittery. She was holding Didi’s head and at times pressed it into her crotch. What a role reversal, Vicky thought, from some time back when Guddi was licking Didi’s crotch in the room and Didi pressed Guddi’s head to her crotch. What goes around comes back.

The tongue did part her pussy lips and the inner sanctum was getting a special service.

It all continued for well over 10 minutes when Guddi felt the advent of the waterfall deep inside and her legs had become all the more jittery and she was shaking with pleasure. It was like a thousand needles inside her were hitting her inner love nest. With a loud moan she came and pressed face of Didi on her crotch with one hand and with one hand held the shower.

Didi continued the licking of her love juices and then picked up the hand held shower pipe to focus the aim of stream to Guddi’s pussy. Cold water streams to a freshly leaked pussy did wonders to Guddi who was enjoying the master class by an expert. She felt indebted to Didi for giving her such pleasure and to Vicky maamu for seducing both. She got down on her knees only to meet the elderly face and the hotties got involved in another round of French kiss. Guddi also inserted a finger in Didi’s pussy, and rubbed it for a couple of minutes. She also let out a loud moan to announce arrival of love juice flood.

Vicky in the meanwhile continued the anal screw. He held the wall for support with one hand and the other hand mauled the elderly set of mammaries. With 5-7 minutes worth of more anal fuck, Vicky also let out the stream of semen on Didi’s royal ass globes and Guddi got up to rub it all over her back, thighs, ass globes, boobs.

They continued the lovemaking in the bathroom for a few more rounds and at the end all three lovers rubbed soap on each other with some delight. Not detailing out to avoid repetition.

They then once more fucked in the room using the study table and finally slept sometime around 2.30am.

Vicky got up at 10am and so did Didi and Guddi.

“Goodmorning my randis” said Vicky

“Good morning maalik” replied Guddi and Didi in unison.

V – Chalo got to go

D – tu office jaayega (you will go to office)

V – no going home

D – yahin ruk ja (stay here)

V – ek aur ki leni hai (have to fuck one more)

G – Maamu u r a stud

V – thanks jaanu

D – Vicky Guddi ke is Rakesh Chacha ka kya Karen.

V – aap kuchh dino ki chhuti le lo, kahin chale jaao (take leave for a few days and go somewhere). By the time you will come, he will be history.

D – kya karega (what will you do)

V – trust me didi darling.

So finally by 12 noon our Vicky left leaving behind mother daughter duo content.

Rakesh was working in Central Delhi and lived in South Delhi. Vicky knew someone very high up in that department and got him transferred to the Narela office of that ministry. They had a small team in Narela and Rakesh was sent there. He was aghast, but couldn’t do anything. Didi left him and now even chance of seeing her during office vanished. And add to it daily up down from extreme south Delhi to Narela to North of it.

By around 1pm Vicky reaches his home and remembers a certain Mona Bhabhi.

V – hi Bhabhi

M – hi Vicky..only now u got time to call me

V –sorry Bhabhi jaaaaaaan

M – pardoned

V – Bhabhi

M – haan Vicky

V – video chat pe aao (come on VC)

M – kyon

V – dekhna hai (want to see )

M – what

V – you know

M – wait

M- chalo aao (come then)

We were looking at each other on our screens with our earplugs to talk

V – Bhabhi jaan looking mast

M – thank u

V – jaan doodh peena hai (want to have milk)

M – hmmmm

V – pee loon Bhabhi (may I drink it)

M – hmmmmm

V – ye pallu toh hatao saari ka (remove the pallu)

Mona complies and brings to view two exquisite creations cased in a equally beautiful sexy blouse showing ample cleavage.

V – muuuahhh sslllrrrpp ssllllrrrppp Bhabhi think it is me who is sucking ur boob

M – chhi Vicky

V – Bhabhi agar sketch banwaana hai toh expose toh karna padega (you will have to expose during sketch)

M – but but….

V – Bhabhi dekhne do na, perfect hain (let me see, they are perfect)

Mona smiles.

V - aaj sketch banaayen (should we draw sketch today)

M – hmmmmm….aaj nahin kal. (not today but tomorrow). Tomorrow is Saturday, kids are going for a picnic.

V – hmmmmm my sexy Bhabhi has planned everything

M – smiles

V – Bhabhi remove top two buttons

We both look at each other via webcams and time stops for some duration.

Then as if a movie starts replaying after pause, she starts removing top two buttons of the blouse one by one, increasing the cleavage link by almost a couple of inches

V – Bhabhi, one more button

Mona complies

V – Bhabhi lick ur finger

Mona complies

V – now rub it on your cleavage

Mona complies and moans

M – aaaah Vicky

V – do it again Bhabhi

Mona complies again

And

Mona moans again

M – aah Vicky

V – Bhabhi one more

Mona complies

Mona moans

Vicky loves.

Now Mona was sitting in front of webcam with her entire blouse open from front and showcasing her sexy cleavage, partial heavenly boobs and lacy net bra.

V – Aah Bhabhi, tu bomb hai bomb (you are a bomb)

Mona smiles and then comes out of her trance when she sees call from her hubby on her mobile and as if she took over a new roll, she ends the chat in one second.

Vicky was tired and slept and got up only in evening by 6.30pm or so. He saw a flurry of missed calls from others including Shefali Didi, Guddi, Anju, Didi and Mona.

Vicky called all one by one and had a joint call with Shefali Didi & Guddi and then Anju + her mom separately.

And then he called Mona – the target he had zeroed in now.

V – haan Bhabhi kaise yaad kiya (yes Bhabhi you called)

M – arrey bus waise hee (just like that)

V – Bhabhi I am coming tomorrow

M – hmmmm

V – I want you………topless

M – whaat ??

V – sketch nahin banwana (u don’t want to be sketched)

M - hmmmmm

V – VC pe aa sakti ho (can you come on VC)

M – no kids around

V - hmmmm ok bye. Tomorrow it is

M – hmmmmm

Vicky then called Anju & Didi again.

V – hi jaan

A – hi maamu

D – kya haal Vicky (how are you)

V – Didi Shefali Didi ki dilwaao na (help me to get Shefali Didi)

D – mere se man bhar gaya (you tired of me)

V – kya Didi, variety is spice of life

A – haan zaroor, for same variety you had Guddi.

D – ab uski ma (now her mom?)

V – pahele Anju ki lee phir aapki. (first fucked Anju then you) now have fucked Guddi now turn of Shefali Didi

A – kya logic hai maamu

V – yaar Shefali didi ke kya mumme aur gaand hain (what ass and boobs Shefali has)

D – naap liye (you measured)

V – abhi nazron se naape hain (have measured them with eyes)

A – haan maamu (Oh yes)

V – darling didi I have a dream to see you and Shefali Didi sucking off each other and Anju & Guddi doing with each other

D – mmmmmmmm

V – Didi raat ko akela hoon, aap dono aa jaao ya koi bhi ek (I am alone at night, you two come or atleast anyone)

D – no chance, inki taraf ke rishtedaar aa rahe hain (hubby’s relatives coming)

V – oh … chalo theek hai (its ok)

Call ends

He then calls Shefali Didi and Guddi again.

SD – haan meri jaan (yes my love)

V – Didi tu mast hai (u r great)

SD – Vicky loved it

V – thank you thank you

G – Maamu jaanu don’t forget me.

V – no chance. Am alone tonight, aa jaao (come)

G – no maamu jaanu, have to go to meet Naani and Naanu (parents of Shefali Didi)

V – matlab aaj haath se hee kaam chalaana padega (means I will have to use hand only today)

Both the sides on the call laugh aloud.

SD – Tu rakesh ka kya karega (what will you do with Rakesh)

V – trust me jaan

SD –hmmmmm

He was to ask something from them but then SD tells him that doorbell rang. They end the call.

Vicky takes his dinner, calls his parents, some friends and then sleeps like a log.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM