Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

A – Ritu Maami ki mom

Vicky smiles

D – Ritu ki sister

Vicky smiles

D – Tu itna kameena kaise hai (howcome you are such a rascal)

V – Kyonki meri Didi aur bhaanji are so sexy (cause my Didi and niece are so sexy)

A – Maamu phir toh aapki posting pe ye dono aati rahi hongi (Ritu’s mom and sister must be coming to meet you during your short term posting)

V – yes

D – Khoob maze kiye hain (you enjoyed a lot)

V – oh yes

V – Aap dono ki help chahiye (need help from you two)

D – kya?

V – Mujhe Guddi chahiye (I want Guddi) {if you go through the previous parts, Guddi is daughter of Didi’s real elder sister}

D – whaat?

V – Didi maal hoti jaa rahi hai (she is becoming a babe)

A – hum kya kar sakti hain (what can we do)

V – uske saamne meri tareef kar, tu akele mein thodi hot waali kar de, without telling her ki we have done it (you praise me in front of her, in private say something hot about me)

So after careful thought Plan Guddi,alias Shweta was put in action.

Guddi’s mom Shefali didi was not bad looking either but not comparable to Didi.

It so happened that after a few days, Shefali Didi (SD) called up Didi and naturally the talks diverted towards match for Guddi as she was of marriageable age.

D – Shefali koi ladka dekha Guddi ke liye (saw any match for Guddi)

SD – Dekh toh rahe hain, but kuchh dhang ka nahin mila (on lookout but no good match as yet)

D – ek baat bolun (may I say something)

SD – haan bol (yes say)

D – kaash apne yahan  wala kaam hota toh pakka Vicky se shaadi karwa dete (had we followed  customs, would have got her married to Vicky)

SD – ha ha ha. Baat toh sahi hai (you are right). Dekhne mein achha hai, padha likha hai, sab kuch sahi hai (good looking, educated, everything is fine)

After a few more minutes focusing on Vicky’s qualities

D – waise shefali, uska woh bhi bahut badha aur mota hai (his is very thick and long)

SD – woh kya (what is that)

D – Aadmi ka hathiyar (man’s weapon)

SD – kya bol rahi hai (what are you saying) tera koi chakkar (any relations)

D – kya Shefali (what Shefali) ek din aaya tha, toilet use kar raha tha aur darwaza dhang se band nahin hua (was using toilet once and door was a bit ajar)

SD – Tera man toh nahin dol gaya

D – ha ha ha waise inka bhi bura nahin hai (hubby’s tool not bad either)

SD – ha ha ha

Unknown to SD, Anju was sitting right in front of Didi and heard everything.

Unknown to SD, Didi, Anju, Guddi had picked up the parallel line and heard everything that was interesting, starting from marriage options in . She didn’t realise that her mom was talking on landline and picked up the parallel one and heard all the juicy stuff. Her heart was beating very fast.

So as per plan, Anju called Guddi at night. Anju’s younger sister had gone to her Bua’s place.

A – Hi Guddi

G – Hi Anju, kaisee hai (how are you)

After some more chit chat.

A – rishte dekhe jaa rahe hain (looking out for matrimonial matches)

G – ha ha, mummy papa lage rahete hain (mom dad on it). Tujhe kaise pata (how do you know)

A – Mom Maasi se baat kar rahi theen (mom was talking to aunt – Guddi’s mom)

Her heartbeat increased and she said “tune kya kya suna” (what did you hear)

A – yahi ki maamu kitne handsome hain, strong hain, educated hain, settled hain.

G – aur (and)

A – phir mera phone aa gaya tha, I missed it (got a call then)

G – oh ok (she breathed a sigh of relief)

A – waise Guddi ek baat hai, Maamu hain toh all rounder (must say Maamu is all rounder)

G – how do you know

A – ek baat bataati hoon but kasam khaao ki kisi ko nahin bataogi (take oath that you will keep my secret)

An excited guddi said yes.

A – I like chatting on Yahoo chat

G – I too like so

A – I used to chat with someone, he was too hot and too good. I used to cum every time I chatted with him.

G – Mujhe bhi de na Id (give the id to me)

A – ha ha doongi.

A – Pata hai woh kaun nikle (who it turned out to be?)

Guddi guessed “Maamu?”

A – ji

G – tujhe kaise pata chala (how did you come to know)

A – had gone to his place once, his laptop was open and he was on phone, I had to check something and absent mindidly he said go ahead. Saw his id, it was the same one.

G – does he know it was you

A – no

G – kya kya kiya

A – everything barring face

G – you went nude?

A – smiles

G – whaat?

A – ek baar tu bhi chat karegi toh ho jaayegi (if you chat, you will get nude too)

Anju tells Vicky’s id without Guddi even asking for it.

A – tu ghar aa, phir tujhe kuchh dikhaungi (you come home will show you something)

G – chal I will come

Guddi is called by her dad and call ends.

In the meantime Vicky gets a call by Mona Bhabhi.

M – Hi Vicky

V – Hi Bhabhi jaaan

M – kaise ho (how are you)

V – Badiya (all well) kaise yaad kiya

M – kya main apne devar ko phone bhi nahin kar sakti (can’t I even call my bro in law)

V – surely you can

M – I have been impressed with your drawings that I saw

V – thanks

V – but you liked the nudes more

M – they were good too

M – Vicky

V – yes Bhabhi

M – hope you haven’t told anything about the marriage that day

V – what was there to be told

M – hmmmm

V – oh you mean that dance floor thing (he acted)

M – hmmmmm

V – trust me

M – thanks

V – Bhabhi

M – yes

V – bhool jaao

M – what

V – whatever happened, nothing will go out

M – thanks Vicky.

V – Bhabhi would love to draw your sketch, you know what I mean

M – mmmm Nahin kahungi toh bata dega (will you tell if I say no)

V – Itna ghatiya samjha hai (you think I am so cheap), but you have a super sexy body Bhabhi

M – I know, will let you know

V – will not draw full body sketch, can start with key portions that too clothed

M – hmmmmm

The call ended.

The very next day Guddi goes to meet Anju

Didi and Anju exchange knowing smiles that Guddi was falling into the trap.

So after formal pleasantaries were exchanged, Guddi rushed to Anju’s room and was waiting with baited breath to see what Anju was going to unveil.

Her eyes widened when she saw pics and videos of their chat, face hidden they had shared videos and pics of them being nude. Had sex over vc and enjoyed each other a lot. She was particularly intrigued by Anju having fun at her mom’s expense and enjoyed Maamu thinking of her mom as sex object. Her eyes were fixed on her Maamu’s lund. It was big – period

Guddi was no saint and had her share of flings but didn’t go beyond sucking etc., so all those penises that she had sucked till then seemed tiny.

G – Anju Maamu toh teri maa ko bhi beech mein laa rahe thhey, you also agreed (he was brining your mom into the game)

A – Unko thode pata tha ki main kaun who (he doesn’t know who I am)

G – But Maamu karte garam chats hain

A – aag laga dete hain (he makes me red hot)

G – but uske aage kya (then what next)

A – your choice

G – he is our Maamu

A – he is also a man

G – toh meaning you did it with him

A – naa yaar, just went out for movies together.

G – kuchh hua? (anything happened)

A – thoda sa. In rush his cock touched my ass a few times.

G – hmmmmm. Maza aaya (u enjoyed)

A – oh yes

G – then

A – for another movie, maamu let his elbow touch my boobs for some time, I too enjoyed

G – seems maamu too interested but a bit hesitant due to our relation

A – you are right. Waise he is not our real maamu but cousin maamu.

G – hmmmmm

A – Guddi tu hai maal, sexy dusky beauty you are.

G – tu bhi kam nahin hai Anju (you too are no less)

A – toh phir dono bhaanjiyan gher len apne Maamu ko (so let two nieces corner their uncle)

Both laugh in unison.

So a convinced Guddi leaves Anju’s house and sends a hi to her maamu thinking he is not aware.

Vicky accepts the request and they start chatting and on the second day, they start discussing interesting things.

Guddi had created a fake Id with the name Monica.

V – henceforth I will call you Guddi

M – Guddi?

V – yes

M – but Why?

V – she is my niece and what a piece of meat.

M – real niece

V – no, cousin sister’s daughter.

M – means you her Maamu

V – yes, you mind this game?

M – no no

Guddi was feeling proud that Maamu had hots for her and thought that she was a genius to have hidden her identitiy for Maamu to comprehend.

Reluctantly Monica agreed.

V – Guddi

G – yes maamu

V – let us do a roleplay

And he did the same one with Guddi of travelling in a bus with her mom. And by the time it ended, Guddi had cummed twice thinking of her maamu with her mom.

Guddi briefed Anju of the progress who in turn told it to Vicky. Zero communication gap !!

Bit by bit Guddi was falling in the trap, a trap she set for herself, others were just facilitating. In another few days, Vicky and she were doing video chat with covered faces and in another couple of days only faces had a cloth.

V – Guddi tu gorgeous hai

G – Thanks Maamu

V – Apne maamu ko apna doodh nahin pilaayegi (wont you feed milk to your uncle)

G – Aao maamu (come)

V – Laa apni maa ko bhi, dono ko chodunga (bring your mom too, will fuck both)

G – kya pasand hai aapko apni didi mein maamu (what do you like in your sister uncle)

V – everything. Kya mast boobs hain, gori chitta maal hai, bhari bhari (lovely boobs, very fair, curvy)

G – aaah maamu

V – Guddi, teri loon pahele ya teri ma ki (should I fuck you first or your mom)

G – pahele main (me first)

Guddi too had become his like Anju had over chat. They would have video or audio chat for hours.

She would long for his messages. She wanted her Maamu, what if maamu declined then?

She knew she was hot, she could charm him.

In the meantime, another sexy babe, this time his Bhabhi was ready to be sketched by him. She called him.

M – hello Vicky

V – hello Bhabhi kaisee ho (how are you)

M – I am fine you tell

V – me too

M – Vicky ek baat bataani thee (had to tell you something)

V – ji Bhabhi

M – your bhaiya is going to a different city for a few months for implementing some project

V – oh ok. When

M – next week.

V – matlab sketches tab

M – hmmmm

V – should I tell mom dad about it right now or bhaiya will call formally

M – let your bhaiya tell them

V – ok Bhabhi

After more generic talk, the call ended. Vicky smiled knowing Mona Bhabhi was inviting him on her own.

The same evening Bhaiya told Vicky’s mom and dad about his short term transfer and how he would need their help to look after his family. As expected full support was assured by Vicky’s parents. It was not a response for formality but was genuine. Vicky and Mona didn’t touch base since she was busy with Bhaiya’s movement.

In the meanwhile, Guddi reached Vicky’s place and enjoyed her new found equation with Vicky though she thought she was anonymous on chat for her Maamu. She was wearing a very sexy jeans, hugging her meaty thighs very nicely and outlining the shape of her bubbly ass. The actual top was a halter one, but she had worn a cotton shirt/jacket type thing over it to make it look decent and added a stole over it. Didn’t want her Chhote Nana Papa or Chhoti Naani Ma to start guessing anything. (Vicky’s dad was younger brother of Guddi / Anju’s maternal grandfather)

Guddi was enjoying her interaction with her maternal grandparents a lot. She was meeting them after some time now. Shifting to a different part of city reduced meetings. Anju was more fortunate in meeting them. Intercourse options with Vicky was another bonus for Anju.

Anyways, at around 4pm she said (here Chhoti Naani maa meaning Vicky’s mom will be CNM and Vicky’s dad Chhote Nana Papa is CNP)

G – CNM ek gadbad ho gayi (one mistake)

CNM – kya hua (what happened)

G – movie ki tickets lee theen, Anju ne bhi aana thaa, dhoka de gayi, ab ye dono tickets kharaab hongi (had bought movie tickets, Anju too had to join, ditched, now both tickets will go waste)

Imagine old guard seeing money going waste and that too close to Rs 700. Tickets are expensive these days.

CNP – Chhoti nahin hai? (Isn’t Chhoti there – Chhoti is Anju’s younger sis)

G – No CNP

CNM – Ticket kitne kee hain

G – 700

CNM – Itni mahengi (so costly)

Guddi smiles – ji CNM

CNP – Vicky tu kya kar raha hai sham ko (what are you doing today evening)

Vicky – nothing special

CNM – Toh jaa Guddi ko film dikha aa. (go and see movie with Guddi)

Vicky – Main? (me?)

CNM – Nahin Main – chal ja (no me !! – go now)
Vicky – Ye din aa gaye ki aisee aisee picture dekhni padegi (bad days – have to see such movies)

Guddi smiles and adds – thanks maamu, aap hum sab bhanjiyon ke faourite Maamu ho (you are favourite uncle of us nieces)

Vicky – haan haan sab pata hai, ruk aata hoon (yes yes I know, wait a minute)

He goes and changes to a regular jeans and t-shirt. Takes his bike keys and off they go. As they were about to start the bike, Guddi takes off her shirt/jacket covering her jewels on her chest and holds it in her hand. Vicky had a small bag attached to the bike and the shirt is nicely kept inside.

Vicky was deliberately driving slow prompting Guddi to say “kya maamu itna slow” (why driving so slow)

V – Main usually tez chalata hoon, but phir brakes zyaada lagenge, you ready? (I usualy drive fast, but then will brake more often)

Guddi laughs “Maam dikhao speed” (show speed then)

Vicky had a Pulsar and with seat sliding towards the driver meant that the pillon rider was in more physical contact. As he sped at a breathtaking speed, Guddi had to hug him and her ample boobs got crushed on her favourite Maamu’s back.

V – Guddi

G – yes Maamu

V – zor se pakad le (hold me tight)

G – ok maamu (and hugs tight, Vicky sees her smiling in side mirror)

He applies brakes a lot of times to make her boobies crash into him a lot more. His cock was rock hard.

G – Maamu you are naughty

V – Any you like naughty maamu?

G – I love my naughty maamu !!

They reach the hall at Vasant Kunj mall and they had enough time for the show to start.

G – Maamu ek minute (just a minute)

V – ok

Guddi goes to the ladies washroom and comes back all groomed up, hair were combed and a general touch up done.

As she was coming towards him, Vicky noticed all guys drooling over his darling niece. Her ample bossom was bouncing with every step, her silky smooth skin was shining and a bit of cleavage was also visible. All in all she looked like a dish, to be savoured, to be devoured, to be enjoyed.

V – Guddi you looking gorgeous

G – Thanks maamu

V – Bhoolne ka man kar raha hai ki you are my bhaanji (want to forget that you are my niece)

G – haa ha haa Maamu waise you looking very handsome.

V – so we are a couple for today evening out on our date?

Guddi smiles and they shake hand

G – maamu…

V – Maamu bolegi date ko apne (you will call your date Maamu?)

G – sorry but kya bolun

V – mera naam bol (take my name)

G – no

V – hmmm phir jaanu bol le (then say Jaanu)

G – not bad my jaanu maamu

Vicky smiles knowing how she is coming right into the trap.

Guddi smiles thinking today she will charm her maamu.

Happiness all around.

As they move around, Vicky first holds her hand and then pulls her close and holds her by the waist

V – Couples aise hee chalte hain (couples walk like this only)

G – I know Jaanu says she smilingly

Guddi leans into her maamu a bit more, his hands moves southwards a bit more.

Vicky whispers “Aaj tu neeyat kharab karwayegi Gudddi”

She hits on his arm playfully and laughs.

Now Vicky rests his palm squarely on her ass.

Guddi looks at him questioningly though enjoying the attention, he guesses it right

V – People will think we are deep in love

G – But … but

V – Koi baat nahin (no issues) and he removes his hand but adds “ I like to show my bonding with my Girl Friend. You not comfortable, no probs.

Guddi looks at her Maamu Jaanu and doesn’t know what to do.

G – Jaanu

Vicky ignores

She takes his hand and places back on her ass

G – I love you jaanu

Vicky looks deep in her eyes “Can we forget that we are Mama Bhanji when alone, logon ke saamne rakhna padega” (will have to keep pretensions before people)

Guddi says nothing.

It was a rubbish movie, she had planned a movie with a lot of sex scenes to make Maamu uncomfortable or seduce him, it was a Sunny Leonne movie with a lot of skin show and dry sex. Hall was half full comprising primarily of couples who had come to enjoy only.

Vicky sits carefully and does not even touch her. She realizes that her response to his forgetting relation comment but was unsure for a while. But then she was getting hot seeing sexy Sunny and the scenes all around. She leans into Vicky

G – Am ready to forget

V – Forget what

G – that we are related

V – ok

V – and then who are we

G – a couple

Vicky smiles “you will enjoy it Guddi promise”

G – I know maamu jaanu

Vicky wraps his right arm around her exposed shoulders and gives a big lick to the exposed skin nearest to him.

G- aah

Vicky gives even a bigger lick in response.

V – Guddi tere boobs mast lag rahe hain

She looks at him that why is he even asking

V – invite your maamu to press your boobs

She looks at him again and then says “Maamu aao mere boobs dabao na” in a most seductive voice.

Vicky touches her left boob with his left hand with right one just a few inches above her right one.

She gasps. Maamu was expert.

Vicky gives a big lick on her cheek

She turns towards him and gets what she wanted, a big juicy kiss.

It was a prolonged kiss.

It was a passionate kiss.

It was a forbidden kiss.

It was a juicy kiss.

It was an expert’s kiss.

It was her Maamu’s kiss.

She just loved the way her Maamu licked her lips, chewed her lips, sucked her lips, her tongue, allowed her to play with each others’ tongue leaving her gasping for more and coupled with boob play by Vicky, she reached heaven. Suddenly the lights were switched on, indicating interval.

People going out were looking at them. Suddenly she got a call from her father asking her whereabouts. Vicky took the phone and told them half truth mixed with liberal doses of lies, which was even more dangerous.

Thinking that Guddi is safe with her Maamu, the call ended.

As the interval ended and lights went dim, Guddi looked at Vicky

G – Jaanu abhi movie poori Karen (should we complete the movie)

V – movie ya kuchh aur complete karna hai (want to complete movie or something else)

G – maamu?? (she looked at him in mock anger)

G – Waapas chalen, ghar pe shak karenge (let us go back, parents will doubt)

V – hmmmm, ok

As they entered parking, Guddi wanted to take her shirt, Vicky stopped her

V – later

Guddi looked at him and nodded.

As she sat on pillon seat, Vicky asked her to rub her ample bossom on his back, she complied willingly. It was so much fun. He then rode to District Park in South Delhi and they chatted for a while.

V – Guddi now you are mine

G – yes jaanu

V – Dekh apni shaadi toh ho nahin paayegi but you will be mine (we wont be able to marry)

G – I understand maamu jaanu

They then engaged in a passionate kiss, just like the other lovers, only difference they were related. May be some of the other couples were related too….

So now it had changed completely.

Vicky made her wear her shirt and she sat on the bike and off he sped.

She reached home in time and he too

Something interesting happened that week. Vicky’s mom and dad went for a pilgrimage tour for about a fortnight. This absence helped in crossing many frontiers…..

he day his parents left, he called Mona Bhabhi. Incidentally Rajiv Bhaiya too had left for his deputation for a few months the same day.

Vicky had gone to drop him off to the Airport as the kids insisted on going to see off their dad. Though airport security is such that you just waive a bye from within the car, still the kids had the satisfaction of seeing dad off.

Those familiar with Delhi geography would know that Airport domestic terminal 1D is a lot closer to Dwarka than Gurgaon. Since I had picked up Bhaiya & family in my car, hence I took them to my place. It was a Saturday.

As we entered, the kids took liking to the video games etc and kept themselves busy.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM